Subject: [gaia] 1st Summit on Community Networks in Africa, 22 Nov Nairobi

From: Carlos Rey-Moreno <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 10:10:36 +0200

Hi all, apologies for cross-posting.

In order to understand better how the Community Networks phenomenon is
evolving in the African continent, the 1st Summit on Community Networks in
Africa will be held on 22nd November 2016 in Nairobi Kenya within the
AfriCHI conference. The Summit will bring together more than 10 community
network operators in Africa to engage in experience sharing on their
challenges and opportunities. The objective of the summit is to promote
increased collaboration between community network operators in the region
and to provide an opportunity for them to engage with other stakeholders.

More information here: http://www.internetsociety.org
/events/1st-summit-community-networks-africa

Looking forward to seeing you there. Please help spread the word.

Regards,

carlos

-- 
Carlos Rey-Moreno, PhD
PostDoctoral Fellow University of the Western Cape
Zenzeleni Networks: zenzeleni.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxTPSWMX26M
Cel: +27 (0) 76 986 3633
Skype: carlos.reymoreno Twitter: Creym