Subject: [gaia] List of talks for the GAIA workshop in Cambridge

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 23:07:59 +0000

All,

This is the current list of talks I have. We have a full house!

If I have missed anyone could you please let me know. Also I am looking for
the info marked as TBD. Please send me the info asap. Thanks.

1. Gareth Tyson (Queen Mary University London), Who's fiddling with my bits?

2. Steve Song (NSRC), Towards an Open Telecom Data Agenda

3. Euan Miller (Ensemble), Pamoja.Net introduction, Democratic Republic of
Congo

4. Ivy Hoetu (Ghana Regulator), Spectrum Regulations in Ghana

5. Andres Arcia Moret (University of Cambridge), Efficient information
dissemination in remote independent communities with ICN

6. Renato Lo Cigno (Uni of Trento), Community Networks & Spectrum
Regulations: Analysis of Different Solutions

7. Leandro Navarro (UPC), TBD

8. Panayotis (Nethood), Sarantaporo's sustainability issues and current
efforts

9. TBD (Netcommons), Community connectivity, networking infrastructure and
connectivity for billions

10. TBD(Netcommons), Net4all: training for the development and
consolidation of community networks

11. Sharada Srinivasan(University of Pennsylvania), TBD

12. Arzak Khan (Internet Policy Observatory Pakistan), Close The Digital
Gap from Pakistan

13. Marco Zennaro (ICTP), TVWS monitoring app?

14. Josephine Milza (Tunapanda), TBD

15. Kanchana Kanchanasut (AIT), TBD

16. Amreesh Phokeer (Afrinic), Cloudlets?

17. Juan Herrada (Ubuntu Power), TBD

18.David Orr, Cambridge iTeams (University of Cambridge), Community Clouds?

19. Carlos Rey Moreno (UWC), TBD

20. Oliver Holland (KCL), TBD

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan
Personal: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/
N4D Lab: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/n4d