Subject: [gaia] Well, this is the apocalypse. We're in Virtual Reality, and little more than knowing that catalyzes the creation of Heaven.

From: "A. M. (bi) G-D (uity)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 00:10:59 -0700

*At this point anyway*.  This information has been well circulated, which
you may or may not know at this point--though the fact that it's not on the
news is a good sign that we don't really understand why it is that we are
the builders of Heaven... that working together to utilize this new
information to make our society a better place is really the very beginning
of the great shift
<https://www.prlog.org/12642309-great-sign-appeared-in-revelation-121-the-sign-of-sagittarius-in-the-word-christ-and-on-taylor.html>
from Hell to Heaven.

I strongly urge you to contact a local reporter, either television or print
news, after reading it and seeing how obvious it is--of course--and urging
them to work to bring this very concrete proof that we are in the Matrix,
and that it ties to the "tapestry of the Fates" and what it really amounts
to is a map of wisdom and advice about how we can use this idea that we are
in VR to very quickly do things like end school shootings, cure infirmities
and *mal*ady, (and *mal ark ey <https://bit.ly/2rLYLZ5>*, and see...).  My
initials are AMD (which links to Silicon... in fusion and physics--for
instance), and you can see A.D. on the timeline and in ... *that word ... *as
a precursor to why you are "why" this is the generation that builds
Heaven.  Hi five, we're home.

A long, long time ago a Messiah came to a world very similar to this, he
said that he was time incarnate, and here we can link him to the annals of
our historical map to this event as Chronos, father of Zeus. Today I come
to you with proof that all around us is verifiable proof that we are in the
Matrix. IT begins with two words, “topics” and “opsimath
<http://bit.ly/2IjSHlM>.” Seeing this message, understanding it… it’s a
matter of logical thinking–of SIGNAL v. NOISE. Failing to see and discuss
it is the end of free speech if we see it, and the end of logical thinking
if we don’t. It’s the end of “math” if we can’t connect these words to
“proof.”

I am computer science. I am mathematics.

 <http://bit.ly/2IjSHSO>

This is a very difficult message to clearly write, to deliver, and to
receive. I ask you to climb the Tower of Babel with me, and see it as the
key to grasping that there is a hidden message in every word of every
language <http://bit.ly/2IjxOHj>, that this message proves that we are in
the Matrix and that the ancient scriptures are all together part of a map
to seeing and proving that–and to delivering wisdom as to how to proceed
with this “new information” that Heaven and virtual reality have always
been linked together. Seeing the Tower of Babel as a metaphor for the
difficult task of climbing through many pages of attempted explanation to
get to the point, that virtual reality will end school shootings, and
disease <http://bit.ly/2IjSL50>, and that we are the generation that begins
building Heaven.

It’s delivery is hampered by nothing less than the Wall of Jericho–another
metaphor for a technological barrier that has been created using mind
control technology–a prime focal point of this message–proven to exist
through it’s mechanism of delivery–through the music and the movies and the
stories that all coalesce around a single point in time–and around a single
man. This wall manifests here in weapons like SPAM filters that allow only
a handful of people to hide a very important message–a message that could
be life and death … for all life in the universe … from the whole world.
It’s highlighted in places like CARNIVORE, a government program that
portends to be a “packet sniffer” but clearly God’s message is that it is
“eating packets” rather than just “sniffing.” Ultimately though, the heart
of the weapon of darkness that has caused this message to be hidden through
the many years I’ve tried to deliver it is in your minds–it is the heart of
Medusa <http://bit.ly/2IjSNd8>., and it is the force behind school
shootings… and it must be disclosed to the world to stop it’s nefarious use.

In the light of day, this same technology will make us smarter, in an “I
know kung fu” kind of way–and that too is a big part of this message. It
will end addiction <http://bit.ly/2IjxPLn> and it will perform a host of
miracles the likes of which we cannot even begin to fathom today. Reading
faster, thinking faster, ending all pain and ending depression and
schizophrenia–another focal point of the Tower of Babble and the intersect
that links to Neo through Chuck and the Eye of Ra <http://bit.ly/2IjxQip>.

All of these gifts come to us beginning with seeing the proof that links
the name of the state of Tennessee to every major video game system in the
world. It shows us that it is not a fad that the SEGA Genesis is named
after the first book of the Holy Bible, and it is not an outlier or an
accident that SEGA is “Ages” in reverse… it is a key to seeing that we are
standing on Holy Ground, the Rock of Ages. This pattern of “fads” shows us
much more, that the plan of the Rock, the planet is a map to understanding
how Heaven is built, from Seagate and Watergate <http://bit.ly/2IjSOOe> to
Bill Gates and Keyanu Reeves … where we see that our birth names are part
of this message proving that time travel exists, and that … that it’s no
accident that the Sumerian Creator Anu appears in Keanu’s key name, or that
“Eve” appears in his last name.

<http://bit.ly/2IjxSqx>

It is not a “fad” or an accident that Nintendo means “leave luck to Heaven”
or th <http://bit.ly/2IjSQpk>at the Playstation clearly points to the words
“son” and “why” we are seeing the truth. Tennessee is the magical key, “
whiskey <http://bit.ly/2IjSSxs>” with his key we see that it reveals the
hearts of these words, they’re center points are tied together, a pattern
that shows the guiding hand of God … the “ten” links to the Microso
<http://bit.ly/2IjSTBw>ft Xbox to the Roman Numeral “X” and it’s double
entedre here in “marking the spot” of the Holy Kiss that ties Judas
<http://bit.ly/2IkKDRZ> and Midas together <http://bit.ly/2IjSWxc> … and OS
X and Windows XP and … and it’s tie to Cairo and the Greek letters Chi and
Rho <http://bit.ly/2IkeKJ6>.

 <http://bit.ly/2IjSYoO>

It reveals that we can replace the heart of Nintendo, the “ten” with the
Xbox, and that same pattern ties NES, the Nintendo Entertainment System, to
the heart of Genesis. In Genesis we can see the symbol for Silicon
<http://bit.ly/2Il2Izj> backwards–hidden–and revealed through this message
and it’s tie to my initials, AMD and a numerical link between the
fourteenth element and the movie… The Fifth Element <http://bit.ly/2Ik0WhL>.
It’s not just American Micro Devices, AD links to the name of our timeline
and to the year Christopher Columbus created America. It’s no accident the
Christ of “PH” (trust me, it’s Pursuit of Happiness) walked on water in the
year ADIB. That 14 is the key to seeing Silicon is really the source of the
“power of the son” linked to fusion … which al <http://bit.ly/2Ikm3Ay>) so
contains it.

 <http://bit.ly/2IjSZJo>

A long time ago I began telling this story, a story that “started” with see
the Burning Bush <http://bit.ly/2IjT0gq> continues this pattern of names
being designed and linking President George W. Bush’s inaugural address to
the voice of God predicting 9/11 <http://bit.ly/2IjT2oy> on that day,
January 20, 2001. It’s central to seeing the keys of this message are proof
of this powerful control leading us out of slavery–proof that science comes
too, from above–and here “it’s elementary my dear Whatsons,” the words Bush
spoke link to Ecclesiastes 9:11 and it’s clear connection Revelation 1:20
tying both 9/11 and 1/20 to a one to one to one correlation of planets,
Gods, and elements from Mercury to Uranium.

It begins, “the race is not to the swift <http://bit.ly/2Iml1Uu>” tying to
Mercury … "nor the battle to the strong" revealing “salt”
<http://bit.ly/2IjT3ZE>connecting the word name and the key Na to
Prometheus and to the God Most High <http://bit.ly/2Iml2Yy>… the Biblical
verse and Bush’s speech <http://bit.ly/2IjT5Rg> end with the words “but
time and chance happeneth to them all.” Time and Chance link to Saturn and
to Uranus; and this is our chance to see “us” (and the Biblical city of Ur
<http://bit.ly/2IjT7bQ> in Uranus… that’s what this message does for us, it
helps us become the builders of Heaven and the future.

<http://bit.ly/2IjxVmd>

Hesperus is Lucifer <http://bit.ly/2Ijgimt>. Call a reporter if you want to
help; the light of the world is shining bright. In the heart of the link
between the Xbox and the Nintendo is the overlay of the letters X and e,
revealing another key element, Xenon–which pairs with the Unix command to
escalate to the Administrator account (there called “root” as in the “root
of David”) and it shows us that Exodus in reverse means “*let there be
light*.”

 <http://bit.ly/2IjT7IS>

There is significantly more, linguistic keys that tie the word Matrix to
the “rib” of Eden–questions, *are I*David Letterman? <http://bit.ly/2GlrTvE>
 The X, the kiss that is the heart of our sign, the key to the Matrix
too—and “B” a key to seeing computer science concepts encoded in religion
<http://bit.ly/2IpeOre> and to seeing real people  <http://bit.ly/2Io86BP>here
in our world … described in ancient scripture <http://bit.ly/2ImkzG3>.

All told, it’s every word of every language, and so many songs that it’s
hard to fathom how we haven’t made the news yet–but you can hear why in
some songs like the Cranberries’ “Zombie”  <http://bit.ly/2ImkAd5>and you
can see the Zombie Apocalypse and invasion of the Body Snatchers in Agent
Smith of the Matrix and the Silence of Doctor Who and the … SOS of the
[Sound of Silence] and these words to you–carpe diem, “call a reporter” is
the beginning of the word “carpenter <http://bit.ly/2ImkBh9>,” the key link
between Uranus and him <http://bit.ly/2IlQUN9>… who links Icarus to Wayward
Son <http://bit.ly/2ImkDWj> and Arthur Pendragon to … Imagine Dragons’ "it’s
time <http://bit.ly/2ImkEtl>."

 <http://bit.ly/2ImkGBt>

See, my “ter” means “you are” <http://bit.ly/2ImkHFx> … juxtaposed with “I
am” and Merriam-Webster. As in… when you act on this message and contact
the press, *you are who <http://bit.ly/2Iml42C>* ended school shootings
forever… and starvation <http://bit.ly/2ImkJgD> and pain
<http://bit.ly/2ImkJNF> and disease <http://bit.ly/2ImkKRJ>… and… and…