Subject: [gaia] Handy schedule, please add

From: Mallory Knodel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 10:34:36 +0300

Hi folks,

Below is a handy schedule with info that I've put together of events
that might be of interest to engaged or potentially engaged folks at the
IETF in Montreal. Happy if you'd like to add to the schedule, which can
then be circulated to folks you might be reaching out to about
participation in IETF 102:

14-20 July | IETF 102 | Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth

 * Register here: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/register

14-15 July @ 9:00-22:00 | IETF Hackathon | Room TBD

 * Register here:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf102/hackathonregistration.py
 * Projects from PITG include: HTTP error code 451, human rights review
of QUIC, MLS implementation see:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/102hackathon

16 July @ 18:00-20:00 | PITG meeting | Code lounge

16 July @ 20:00-22:00 | PITG dinner | Bar Furco

 * Please RSVP to [email-masked]

17 July @ 15:50-18:20 | GAIA | Room Viger

 * Agenda will be here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/materials/agenda-102-gaia-00

19 July @ 15:50-17:50 | HRPC | Room Duluth

 * Agenda will be here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/materials/agenda-102-hrpc-00

-- 
Mallory Knodel
Head of Digital :: article19.org
gpg fingerprint :: E3EB 63E0 65A3 B240 BCD9  B071 0C32 A271 BD3C C780