Subject: [gaia] Two more weeks to apply for funding: RIPE NCC Community Projects Fund (fwd)

From: Vesna Manojlovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 16:26:51 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

For the second time, RIPE NCC is giving financial support to the
projects that work "for the good of the Internet".

Applications are open till 29 June 2018:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/forms/apply/rcpf-application-form/

Take a look at the projects that "won" last time:
https://www.ripe.net/support/cpf/funding-recipients-2017

Read more on RIPE Labs : guidelines, terms & conditions, background:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/alastair_strachan/ripe-ncc-community-projects-fund

Any questions?  [email-masked]

Regards,
and good luck!

Vesna

--
community, cooperation, commons, squirrels // http://becha.home.xs4all.nl
nature, anarchy, utopia, un-anthropocene // https://www.unciv.nl // 
@Ms_Multicolor