Subject: [gaia] Fwd: [Ictd] ICTD '19 early registration until 11/30

From: Esther Jang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 16:49:23 -0800

Reminder to register for ICTD 2019 <https://www.ictdx.org/> (the 10th
international conference on Information and Communication Technologies for
Development) in Ahmedabad by tomorrow to get early bird rates!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ICTD 2019 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 9:58 AM
Subject: [Ictd] ICTD '19 early registration until 11/30
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

If you're attending ICTD '19, this is a reminder to register by tomorrow
(11/30) for early bird rates! More info at
https://www.ictdx.org/registration/.

Sincerely,
ICTD X Organizers

_______________________________________________
Ictd mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.cs.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/ictd

---

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 09:43:24 +0000

We will be presenting our work on "GAIUS: A New Mobile Content Creation And
Diffusion Ecosystem For Emerging Regions". Lakshmi (
https://cs.nyu.edu/~lakshmi/Lakshmi/Home.html) will be there and you can
see a demo of our platform if anyone is around.

regards

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 at 00:50, Esther Jang <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> gaia mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/gaia
>

-- 

Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://sathiaseelan.org