Subject: [gaia] Fwd: SEE 8 Second Call for Presentations - Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 16-17 April 2019 (fwd)

From: Vesna Manojlovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 11:23:52 +0100 (CET)

FYI

https://ripe.net/see8

I am specifically inviting _you_ as experts on alternative networks, since 
the "traditional" networking practices are still underdeveloped in Bosnia, 
so the technical communities there would benefit from your experiences 
with alternative networking.

These regional meetings tend to connect people from the whole of 
"Balkans", so if you want to reach the particpants from Albania, Macedonia 
etc, being in Sarajevo for the SEE8 would be a good oportunity!

Deadline is on 17th March!

(but not completelly strict...)

Regards,
Vesna

(on behalf of my "work persona" ([email-masked]),
on the programme committee for SEE8 )

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [see-regional] SEE 8 Second Call for Presentations - Sarajevo,
Bosnia and Herzegovina, 16-17 April 2019
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 14:41:21 +0100
From: Jan Zorz - Go6 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Dear colleagues,

Are you an experienced network operator willing to share your expertise
with your peers in South East Europe?

The South East Europe (SEE) Programme Committee (PC) is seeking content
proposals from the community for plenary presentations, panels sessions,
tutorials and lightning talks at SEE 8, the eight South East Europe/RIPE
NCC Regional Meeting:

https://www.ripe.net/see-8/call-for-presentations

Please submit your talk in English, including the abstract and draft
version of the slides, before 17 March 2019.

If you have any questions or requests concerning content submissions,
please contact the SEE Programme Committee at <[email-masked]>.

More information about the meeting can be found at:
https://www.ripe.net/see-8

Best regards,
Jan Zorz
on behalf of SEE Programme Committee
https://www.ripe.net/see-8/programme-committee