Subject: [gaia] Fwd: Open position: Postdoctoral researcher (WU Vienna)

From: Vesna Manojlovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 11:15:25 +0200 (CEST)

FYI

> We particularly welcome applications from researchers with strong 
> analytical, numerical and coding skills; especially in the field of 
> network analysis, complex systems and climate economic modelling.

To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
Subject: [degrowth-world] Fwd: Open position: Postdoctoral researcher on
     Climate-related financial risks for Europe (WU Vienna)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Campiglio, Emanuele <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 5:30 PM
Subject: Open position: Postdoctoral researcher on Climate-related financial risks for Europe (WU Vienna)

Dear colleagues, 

We are looking for a post-doctoral researcher to join the Climate Economics and Finance research group at the WU Institute for Ecological Economics in
Vienna. The position is for two years, starting in October 2019.

The post holder will contribute to the activities of the H2020-funded CASCADES project. The main aims of the research conducted at WU will be to: i) develop
an assessment of the exposure of the European macro-financial system to extra-European climate risks; ii) identify appropriate changes in business models,
portfolio strategies and public policies to reduce the exposure to risks and make use of climate-related opportunities.

We particularly welcome applications from researchers with strong analytical, numerical and coding skills; especially in the field of network analysis,
complex systems and climate economic modelling.

All the relevant information to apply is available at this link: https://www.wu.ac.at/en/careers/careers-at-wu/current-job-openings/. Further queries can be
directed to [email-masked]. The deadline for applications is May 2, 2019.

Please forward to anyone who might be interested.

Best regards, 

Emanuele

---------
Dr. Emanuele Campiglio | Assistant Professor - Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) | Visiting Fellow - London School of Economics and Political
Science (LSE) | Address: Welthandelsplatz 1/D5, Room 3.048 - 1020 Vienna, Austria | Tel: 0043(0)1313366032 | Personal website