Subject: [gaia] Funding opportunities for Internet Access

From: Carolina Caeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 11:24:05 -0300

Dear all,

I hope everyone is well and safe amid the Covid-19 crisis.

I am writing to let you all know that the call for applications for 
LACNIC's FRIDA Program <https://programafrida.net/en> is open until May 
22, 2020.

The program his now offering a line of funding exclusively on *Internet 
Access* <https://programafrida.net/en/internet-access>, including (a) 
alternative models for access, (b) interconnection; (c) technologies for 
connectivity and (d) energy to power connectivity.

We will distribute grants and awards between US$10,000 and US$40,000. 
The application consists of submitting a form with a brief 750-word 
summary of the project. The call is only open to projects based in the 
LAC region.

If you have any questions, you may contact me directly.

Warm regards,

Carolina

-- 

      Carolina Caeiro

*Coordinadora de Proyectos de Desarrollo*
Coordinator of Development Projects

/www.lacnic.net <http://www.lacnic.net>
Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry/

---

From: Jane Coffin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 14:29:05 +0000

Caroline –

Wonderful.  Thank you for this!

Best,
Jane

Senior Vice President, Internet Growth
Internet Society
+1.202.247.8429
www.internetsociety.org

From: gaia <[email-masked]> on behalf of Carolina Caeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 10:24 AM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [gaia] Funding opportunities for Internet Access

Dear all,

I am writing to let you all know that the call for applications for LACNIC's FRIDA Program<https://programafrida.net/en> is open until May 22, 2020.

The program his now offering a line of funding exclusively on Internet Access<https://programafrida.net/en/internet-access>, including (a) alternative models for access, (b) interconnection; (c) technologies for connectivity and (d) energy to power connectivity.

We will distribute grants and awards between US$10,000 and US$40,000. The application consists of submitting a form with a brief 750-word summary of the project. The call is only open to projects based in the LAC region.

Warm regards,

Carolina
--
Carolina Caeiro

Coordinadora de Proyectos de Desarrollo
Coordinator of Development Projects

www.lacnic.net<http://www.lacnic.net>
Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry