Subject: [gaia] Webinar July 15: Latin American Participation in IETF

From: Carolina Caeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 12:17:26 -0300

Dear all,

I am reaching out to invite you to the LACNIC webinar:*Latin American 
Participation at IETF.*

We figured this could be an interesting opportunitiy for those GAIA 
members from the LAC region.

The webinar will problematize why we see low participation from LATAM at 
IETF, particularly women; our guest speakers are Juliana Guerra and Joey 
Salazar, both colleagues from the IETF's hrpc research group. They will 
touch upon how participation in standards development constitutes a 
dimension of Internet access.

The webinar will take place this Wednesday July 15 at 14:00 UTC-3 
(Uruguay time) and will have simultaneous interpretation to EN and PT. 
Those interested may register here: https://www.lacnic.net/4642/1/lacnic/.

Many thanks,

Carolina
-- 

      Carolina Caeiro

*Coordinadora de Proyectos de Desarrollo*
Coordinator of Development Projects

/www.lacnic.net <http://www.lacnic.net>
Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry/

-- 

      Carolina Caeiro

*Coordinadora de Proyectos de Desarrollo*
Coordinator of Development Projects

/www.lacnic.net <http://www.lacnic.net>
Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry/