Subject: [gaia] Come join us! AUC webinar on Complementary Access Networks - 30th July

From: Carlos Rey-Moreno <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 12:32:03 +0100

(apologies for cross-posting)

Good morning, I hope everyone is keeping well in this troubled times.

I'd like to share with you the 5th Webinar of the AUC series on Internet
Resilience that will take place next Thursday 30th July from 11:00 to
12:30 UTC and that we have been curating from APC. It is about
Complementary Access Models with a special focus on community networks,
with what I believe is a great and diverse line up. You can find all the
information here: https://www.apc.org/en/node/36617/

And you can directly sign up here:
https://isoc.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_29SOkv6YQquoXJES0sKlDw

Apologies for the late notice, I really hope it still arrives on time for
those with an interest in attending. It will also be recorded in
case you have other plans at that time.

I would be very grateful if you could share it on your networks.

best,

carlos

-- 
Carlos Rey-Moreno, PhD
"Community and Local Access Networks" Project Coordinator
Association for Progressive Communications
https://www.apc.org/en/project/local-access-networks-can-unconnected-connect-themselves
Cel: +27 (0) 76 986 3633
Skype: carlos.reymoreno Twitter: Creym