Subject: [gaia] RIPE NCC looking for the *diverse* selection committee persons for the "Community Projects Fund", before 31st March

From: Vesna Manojlovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 07:25:40 +0100 (CET)

Dear all,

RIPE NCC is financially supporting (mostly) FLOSS projects every year:

https://ripe.net/cpf

Who gets the funding is decided by the volunteers from the RIPE
community, who form the selection committee.

Each member has committed to serving a minimum term of one year (and a
maximum of three) to ensure continuity.

**Call for Selection Committee Members 2021**

https://www.ripe.net/support/cpf/selection-committee

Do you have a keen eye for emerging talents and innovative ideas? Would
you like to shape the development of projects that will help the
technical community?

We are currently looking to fill two open slots on the selection
committee. Committee members will need to serve terms of between one to
three years and review applications from early August until late October
of each year of their term. If you are interested in volunteering your
time to serve on the selection committee, please submit your application
before 31 March 2021. Successful applicants will be notified by the end
of April.

https://www.ripe.net/participate/forms/apply/ripe-ncc-community-projects-fund-selection-committ/

So please consider applying yourself -- and spread this call to the
people both inside & OUTSIDE of the RIPE community!!

Thank you,
Vesna