Subject: [gaia] Fwd: [berkmanfriends] [Job Opportunity] The Oversight Board is hiring a Decisions Implementation and Monitoring Manager

From: Amreesh Phokeer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 09:42:44 +0400

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 at 22:25
Subject: [berkmanfriends] [Job Opportunity] The Oversight Board is hiring a
Decisions Implementation and Monitoring Manager
To: Berkman Friends <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I thought this could be of interest here, or in your respective
networks: The Oversight Board is hiring someone to monitor how Facebook and
Instagram implement our decisions and policy recommendations. You can read
the full description on Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2432100303/>.

This is a great opportunity to join a team that has just been created, in a
new organization.

Best regards,
Julie

-- 
Amreesh Phokeer