Subject: [gaia] IEEE CTU Challenge

From: Javier Simó <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 18:37:25 +0200

Hi all

As some of you are already aware, IEEE has launched the CTU competition 
last Friday (Submissions – IEEE Connecting the Unconnected 
<https://ctu.ieee.org/submissions/>). Please feel free to share this 
link with your network or share the following social media pages:

·LinkedIn 
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/bradkloza_digitaldivide-activity-6812781920770916353-Apet 
<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/bradkloza_digitaldivide-activity-6812781920770916353-Apet>

·Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/ieee5g/photos/a.1617397288560155/2630610050572202/ 
<https://www.facebook.com/ieee5g/photos/a.1617397288560155/2630610050572202/>

·Twitter: https://twitter.com/IEEEFutureNtwks/status/1405962247722225668 
<https://twitter.com/IEEEFutureNtwks/status/1405962247722225668>

  Best

-- 
------------------------------------------

*Francisco Javier Simó Reigadas*

Profesor Titular de Universidad, Director de la ETSIT

Dept. Teoría de la Señal y Comunic. y Sist. Telemáticos y Computación

T. 914 888 167

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos

Camino del Molino, 5

28942 Fuenlabrada

Madrid

España

www.urjc.es <http://www.urjc.es/> | [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> | @URJC