Subject: [gaia] Apply now for the RIPE NCC Community Projects Fund

From: Vesna Manojlovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 14:14:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

tl;dr : https://ripe.net/cpf ; deadline 31. July!

--
Vesna Manojlovic // Community Builder // RIPE NCC

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: 	Alastair Strachan <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Alastair Strachan <[email-masked]>

Hello,

For the fifth year in a row, the RIPE NCC is committing to support
activities and projects for 'the good of the Internet'. We are pleased
to invite applications for funding from the RIPE NCC Community Projects
Fund.

Through the Community Projects Fund, the RIPE NCC will provide up to EUR
250,000 per year to support projects of value to the operation,
resilience and sustainability of the Internet, with a focus on tools and
services benefitting the technical community in the Europe, the Middle
East and Central Asia.

The Internet today owes its success to a lot of non-commercial,
community-driven work, and this continues to ensure the Internet remains
resilient, secure and accessible. If you or your organisation are
working on a new or existing project that fits the criteria below and
need some financial support to get it off the ground or keep it going,
we want to hear from you!

Is your project of benefit to the Internet, particularly the RIPE community?
Is your project non-commercial in nature?
Do you have a clear project plan and timeline?

Some things to keep in mind:

- Funding may be used to purchase equipment, but this cannot be the sole
expenditure
- Funding cannot be used for humanitarian aid, donations, or to
encourage political reform
- Funding cannot be used to provide scholarships or cover tuition fees
- Funding cannot be used to support any form of commercial activity

The call for applicants will remain open until 23:59 (UTC), Saturday, 31
July 2021. You can find more details on the RIPE NCC Community Projects
Fund page:
https://www.ripe.net/support/cpf

We also welcome Samaneh Tajalizadehkhoob and Flavio Luciani to the
selection committee. The selection committee for 2021 consists of Jaya
Baloo, Bert Hubert, Flavio Luciani, Samaneh Tajalizadehkhoob, Tim
Wattenberg and Remco van Mook (RIPE NCC Executive Board representative).
Thank you to the selection committee for volunteering their time to
support the Community Projects Fund.

Best regards,
Alastair Strachan
External Relations Officer
RIPE NCC

_______________________________________________
opensource-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.ripe.net/mailman/listinfo/opensource-wg