Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-secsh-newmodes-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 06:53:34 -0400

This review was done as part of IETF Last Call.

- 'SSH Transport Layer Encryption Modes '
   <draft-ietf-secsh-newmodes-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This draft (in IETF Last Call) is ready for publication as
a proposed standard.

It looks like Avri reviewed this draft for its first IETF Last Call;
should the Gen-ART process should be updated to route docs that go
through multiple IETF Last Calls to the same reviewer in addition
to tracking Gen-ART IETF Last Call comments forward to the IESG
discussion?  In any case, I have nothing to add to her comments
and the additional IESG discussion comments in the I-D tracker.
FWIW, I'm reasonably knowledgeable in security and hence familiar
with some of the concepts that her review asked about.

Thanks,
--David (assigned Gen-ART reviewer)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 15:49:00 +0200

Normally, it should have gone to Avri again - a minor glitch
at most.

    Brian