Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Sept 26th

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:49:14 -0500

Here's the assignment of the most recent IETF LCs, along with the
updated spreadsheets for the Sept 29 reviews received to date (with the
exception of Elwyn's updated review that I just received):
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Note, that the 1st of these LCs is due today, so obviously that's an
early warning unless someone is feeling particularly enthusiastic.

Mary.

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'Mobile IPv4 Challenge/Response Extensions (revised) '
   <draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-09-26.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-rfc3012bis-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Chargeable User Identity '
   <draft-ietf-radext-chargeable-user-id-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-09-29.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-chargeable-user-id
-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'Foreign Agent Error Extension for Mobile IPv4 '
   <draft-ietf-mip4-faerr-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-10-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-faerr-02.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Multiprotocol Extensions for BGP-4 '
   <draft-ietf-idr-rfc2858bis-07.txt> as a Draft Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-10-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc2858bis-07.txt

The Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/mp-bgp-implementation-report.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'RADIUS Extension for Digest Authentication '
   <draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-10-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Lakshminath Dondeti

- 'XHTML+Voice - application/xv+xml '
   <draft-mccobb-xv-media-type-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2005-10-10.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mccobb-xv-media-type-00.txt

--------------------------- 

Reviewer: Scott Brim 

- 'Guidelines for Mandating the Use of IPsec '
   <draft-bellovin-useipsec-04.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2005-10-18.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellovin-useipsec-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'RIPv2 Cryptographic Authentication '
   <draft-rja-ripv2-auth-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-10-18.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ripv2-auth-01.txt

--------------------------- 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art