Subject: [Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dccp-problem-03

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:12:12 -0700

Hi Sally,

Thanks for your response.

The clarification on the historical record part is welcome.  I think what I 
meant though (and did not express properly) is that the draft mentions that 
the motivation and design considerations apply even if the DCCP were not 
the chosen protocol (probably written at the beginning of the DCCP work at 
the IETF).  I was thinking perhaps this draft/RFC will stay stable while 
the dccp-spec RFC might change in the future (and hence the request to 
delete that one sentence in the mobility considerations part of the 
draft).  Anyway, please revise as you feel appropriate.

best regards,
Lakshminath

At 11:03 AM 9/15/2005, Sally Floyd wrote:
>Many thanks for the feedback.  I would be happy to add a brief
>discussion of security considerations, making it clear in the process
>that not all of the draft is from the historical record.
>
>- Sally

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:03:18 -0700

- Sally