Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-Art review of draft-ietf-xcon-bfcp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:29:31 +0300

Hi all,

I had a few emergencies come-up this week, so I didn't get this review
out,
I noticed that Brian sent in a No-obj already, but as I was writing up
my
notes, I think that there is enough reason to file a discuss.  I note
that
most of my concerns have been caught by other ADs, so I haven't bothered
transcribing my notes yet.  

The IETF LC ends tomorrow, so shall I send them anyway to the authors &
Ads?

John

Major DISCUSS item:

1) Intro says:

   The Requirements for Floor Control Protocol [10] list a set of
   requirements that need to be met by floor control protocols.  The
   Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP), which is specified in this
   document, meets these requirements.

-> "Requirements for Floor Control Protocol" seems to have expired.
   Awfully hard to know if the requirements have been met by this
   protocol, if they've expired ...

(another half-a-dozen or so less serious comments not yet transcribed
...)

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 13:56:31 +0200

Not quite sure how the no-ob got in there, since my private note
says "OK" which means: No Ob unless I hear something bad from
Gen-ART.

That being said, the other DISCUSSes will hold it.

    Brian

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 13:57:33 +0200

Also, yes, please send your full review - in any case the draft can't
be formally approved until LC ends

   Brian