Subject: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-l3vpn-bgp-ipv6-07.txt

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:22:16 -0500

Spencer is traveling this week, so I took on the re-review of this
document (having to bug Spencer anyways to ensure that he was okay with
the resolution of the comments...). 

Mary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----

Document: draft-ietf-l3vpn-bgp-ipv6-07.txt
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins [[email-masked]]/Mary Barnes
Review Date:  9/28/2005
Telechat Date:  Thursday 9/29/2005

Summary: Ready 

Review:
The issues Spencer raised in his last call comments on the -06 version
have been resolved via an email thread with the authors, with the
updates appearing to be reflected in the -07 version.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art