Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Oct 31st

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:04:52 -0600

Here's the assignment of the most recent IETF LCs: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Mary.

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Avri Doria

- 'Sieve Email Filtering: Vacation Extension '
   <draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'Collected extensions to IMAP4 ABNF '
   <draft-melnikov-imap-ext-abnf-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-imap-ext-abnf-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Management Information Base for IS-IS '
   <draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-24.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-14.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-24.txt

--------------------------- 

Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'Reoptimization of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic
Engineering 
   (TE) loosely routed Label Switch Path (LSP) '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-loose-path-reopt-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-25.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-loose-path-reopt-01
.txt

---------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art