Subject: [Gen-art] GenART review of draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:11:48 -0400

TSV Definitions of Managed Objects for iFCP (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 5
draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-mib-07.txt [Open Web Ballot]
Note: This
Token: Allison Mankin
Reviewer: David Baker (reviewed -06 for LC)

Looks like my last name was typoed in the assignments email - the
spreadsheets say this draft is my responsibility to review.

This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.

The -06 to -07 changes were to roll in some MIB Doctor expert
review changes to DESCRIPTION clauses and the like that had no
functional effect on the MIB, but were too lengthy for an RFC
Editor's Note.

Disclaimer: I'm the ips WG chair.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art