Subject: [Gen-art] Important: CC shepherds on the next set of reviews

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:55:17 +0200

Hi,

I will be on travel (Beijing) for the October 27 telechat
and that means that I will not be able to handle Gen-ART
reviews in the normal way. I'll be in transit on the 25th and
26th, which would normally be the days when I deal with most
of the reviews. I should have connectivity on the 27th,
but who knows?

After consulting with the IESG, here is a specific request:

Please make certain to copy the shepherding AD and the WG chair(s)
on all your reviews next week.

Otherwise, your reviews may be wasted.

Thanks in advance

     Brian

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art