Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-hansen-2717bis-2718bis-uri-guidelines-06.txt

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:51:36 -0500

I had reviewed version 05 of this draft and chatted with the authors on a 
couple of points, so "no objection to publication as a BCP", but there's one 
incoherent part, at the top of page 10:

   5.  If Expert Review recommends registration 'provisional' or
       'provisional' registration, IANA adds the registration to the
       appropriate registry.

What was this actually saying? I can't begin to guess...

Otherwise, no problem, of course.

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Larry Masinter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:15:10 -0700

Eek! This is a typo. The second 'provisional' should be 'permanent'.
It's trying to say that IANA should do what the Expert
recommends.

> couple of points, so "no objection to publication as a BCP", 
> but there's one incoherent part, at the top of page 10:
>

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:24:34 -0500

Hi, Larry,

Thanks for the quick note back.

Spencer