Subject: [Gen-art] December 1st IESG agenda

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:12:44 +0100

Due to the IETF week and Thanksgiving, the next IESG meeting
isn't until December 1 and so we expect a very full agenda and
a heavy load of reviews.

Mary, I don't know whether you can make a start now on
assignments? There are already 16 drafts on the agenda.

      Brian

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:32:12 -0500

> assignments? There are already 16 drafts on the agenda.

Mary- 

Send me a short-ish one ASAP and I'll take a break from my "sabbatical"
to help.

allman