Subject: [Gen-art] GenART email list oops

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:35:45 -0500

This is what I get for including the draft authors, WG chairs and
the responsible AD on the GenART review message ... some improvement
would be a good idea ;-).

Thanks,
--David

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:27 PM
To: Black, David
Subject: Your message to Gen-art awaits moderator approval

Your mail to 'Gen-art' with the subject

    GenART review of draft-ietf-simple-rpid-09.txt

Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.

The reason it is being held:

    Too many recipients to the message

Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
this posting, please visit the following URL:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/confirm/gen-art/86bb780b01b5e3f4ea18eb5716321a
3d2f9af670

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art