Subject: [Gen-art] *FINAL* Assignments for Dec 1st, 2005

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:42:20 -0600

Here's the final assignments for Dec 1st based on the agenda as of this
morning:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-051201-revised.html

Note, that 3 drafts have been removed from the agenda - the
geopriv-dhcp-civil, the eastlake-mime and enum-voice.  I've just moved
them out to the next telechat.

The updated spreadsheets, including the recent reviews, are available:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Let me know any if you see any errors or omissions.

Thanks,
Mary.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:07:49 -0500

(If you don't know about the General Area Review Team, please ask.
The FAQ isn't done yet.)

This draft is ready for publication as a proposed standard.  Ship it.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:41:37 +0000

This document appears to be ready give or take some editorial nits which will be
picked up by the RFC Editor.

I will file my list of nits when I have more time.  I already messaged Brian to
let him know my conclusions on the Last call.

Regards,
Elwyn
(from the Blue Mountains in Australia)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:45:18 +0000

This draft has not been updated since my last call comments.

The authors, WG chair, Alison and I had a constructive discussion and I believe
updates are pending.  I feel it should be revised before approval and I think
that was agreed.

Regards,
Elwyn