Subject: [Gen-art] GenART and draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:35:01 -0500

This draft has already been GenART reviewed.  Based on email
discussion of that review with the draft authors, the conclusion
was that an RFC Editor Note should be used to add a paragraph
as follows:

....For the RFC Editor....

Section 1.1 Conventions

[Add new paragraph at end]

Since this document refers to the MPLS TTL far more frequently than the
IP TTL, the authors have chosen the convention of using the unqualified
"TTL" to mean "MPLS TTL" and using "IP TTL" for the TTL value in the IP
header.

..........................

Beyond this, the draft is in fine shape.  Is it Alex's
responsibility to insert the necessary RFC Editor Note in
the ballot/announcement?

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:21:05 -0800

Thanks, David!
I've just added the RFC Editor note.

-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin