Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Nov 10th

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 00:32:59 -0600

Here's the assignment of the most recent IETF LCs - providing some good
reading for those of you with longer flights tomorrow: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Mary.

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Anycast-RP using PIM'
   <draft-ietf-pim-anycast-rp-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-17.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-anycast-rp-04.txt

The implementation report can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/pim-anycast-rp-implementation-r
eport.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for FCIP '
   <draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-fcip-mib-09.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: 

The IESG has received a request from the Multicast Security WG to
consider the 
following document:

- 'Bootstrapping TESLA '
   <draft-ietf-msec-bootstrapping-tesla-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-22.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-bootstrapping-tesla-
02.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Lakshminath Dondeti

- 'ECC Cipher Suites for TLS '
   <draft-ietf-tls-ecc-12.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-22.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-ecc-12.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'CIPID: Contact Information in Presence Information Data Format '
   <draft-ietf-simple-cipid-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-25.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-cipid-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Avri Doria

- 'Timed Presence Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format
(PIDF) to 
   Indicate Status Information for Past and Future Time Intervals '
   <draft-ietf-simple-future-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-25.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-future-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'A Data Model for Presence '
   <draft-ietf-simple-presence-data-model-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-25.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-presence-data-mode
l-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'RPID: Rich Presence Extensions to the Presence Information Data
Format 
   (PIDF) '
   <draft-ietf-simple-rpid-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-25.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-rpid-09.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'The DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV) DNS Resource Record '
   <draft-andrews-dlv-dns-rr-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-05.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andrews-dlv-dns-rr-00.txt

--------------------------- 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:31:57 -0800

Dear Mary,

I'm seeing a LOT of assigned reviews under my name (by-reviewer) that I 
thought I had already done, but they are showing up as "New" with no review 
attached. Am I confused (on this point)?

Spencer

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:32 PM
Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Nov 10th

Mary.

- 'Anycast-RP using PIM'

- 'Bootstrapping TESLA '