Subject: [Gen-art] Reviewer availability

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:22:53 -0600

Hi all,

I have uploaded a new Reviewer availability form that includes the Dec
14th review and 2006 reviews (with only the 1st qtr dates confirmed -
I've extrapolated the rest): 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewer-availability.html
The first review for 2006 will be on Jan 5th, which means the
assignments go out late on the 29th/early 30th, which is likely when
alot of folks will still be on winter breaks.  At this time, I don't
have anyone listed as unavailable for that review period, so please let
me know if that needs to change.  David, I know you are out the week of
the 26th, but I was assuming you could handle one document; if not, let
me know. 

Note, I cached the old reviewer availability in a 2005 directory under
gen/art, which is where I'll cache the old assignments and spreadsheets
in a few weeks, as well: http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/2005/

Mary. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art