Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Nov 22nd

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:20:16 -0600

Sorry for the delay, but here's the assignment of the most recent IETF
LCs. My procrastination did pay off as there have been 4 new docs
announced since Monday.  

I have also updated the spreadsheets capturing the reviews to date
towards outstanding LCs and for the Dec 1st Telechat: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

You all have done alot of work over the past couple weeks, so please do
double-check that I've accurately captured it.  

Thanks,
Mary.

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- The IESG has received a request from the Dynamic Host Configuration WG
to 
consider the following documents:

- 'A DNS RR for Encoding DHCP Information (DHCID RR) '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Resolution of FQDN Conflicts among DHCP Clients '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'The DHCP Client FQDN Option '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'The DHCPv6 Client FQDN Option '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-11-28.

The files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution-10.tx
t
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-11.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Area Working Group WG
to 
consider the following document:

- 'Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Specification Errata and
Issues '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpimpguide-16.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-05.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpimpguide-16.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG to
consider 
the following document:

- 'RTP Payload Format for Uncompressed Video: Additional Colour Sampling
Modes '
   <draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-ext-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-05.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-ext-01.t
xt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Lakshminath Dondeti 

The IESG has received a request from the Global Routing Operations WG to

consider the following document:

- 'Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR): The Internet Address
Assignment and 
   Aggregation Plan '
   <draft-ietf-grow-rfc1519bis-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-rfc1519bis-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

The IESG has received a request from the DNS Extensions WG to consider
the 
following documents:

- 'Minimally Covering NSEC Records and DNSSEC On-line Signing '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-online-signing-00.txt> as a Proposed
Standard
- 'Derivation of DNS Name Predecessor and Successor '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-name-p-s-01.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-online-sign
ing-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-name-p-s-01.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the 
following document:

- 'The Use of Galois Message Authentication Code (GMAC) in IPsec ESP and
AH '
   <draft-mcgrew-aes-gmac-esp-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-aes-gmac-esp-01.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Avri Doria

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the 
following document:

- 'Transport Layer Security Session Resumption without Server-Side State
'
   <draft-salowey-tls-ticket-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-tls-ticket-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the 
following document:

- 'Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA) key exchange for the Secure Shell (SSH) 
   Transport Layer Protocol '
   <draft-harris-ssh-rsa-kex-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document contains normative downreferences to the following
specification of cryptographic algorithms:

[RFC3174] Eastlake, D. and P. Jones, "US Secure Hash Algorithm 1
(SHA1)", RFC 3174, September 2001.

[RFC3447] Jonsson, J. and B. Kaliski, "Public-Key Cryptography
Standards (PKCS) #1: RSA Cryptography Specifications
Version 2.1", RFC 3447, February 2003.

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-13.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harris-ssh-rsa-kex-05.txt

--------------------------- 

Mary H. Barnes
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art