Subject: [Gen-art] *Additional* Assignments for Dec 1st, 2005

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:17:12 -0600

Hi all, 

The agenda has been updated again and likely won't be final until early
Monday.  I have updated the spreadsheets and done another round of
assignments.  It is a heavy load. 

The assignments within the telechat date are sorted by reviewer so you
can more easily find them. (Brian, I hope that doesn't make it more
difficult for you rather than having them in agenda order). 

I will upload a revised assignment sheet based on the final agenda on
Monday a.m. and let you know if there are any deltas. 

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Barnes, Mary [RICH2:B601:EXCH]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for Dec 1st, 2005 

Here's the preliminary assignments for Dec 1st based on the current
agenda:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-051201.html

About a quarter of the docs have already been reviewed and another
quarter are re-reviews, so the load isn't too bad (as long as the agenda
doesn't change too much over the next week).    

Corresponding spreadsheets are available:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Note that the spreadsheets may not included any LC reviews updated since
last Friday, but I will have those updates and new LC assignment out by
Friday of this week. 

Let me know if you see any issues or errors.

Mary

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:34:00 -0500

This document is is nearly ready for publication as an Informational RFC.
Over all, this is quite readable and covers a lot of ground.

Moderate:  Describing MPLS as a routing protocol seems wrong in at least 
two regards:
1) MPLS control can be described as a path placement protocol.  But is not 
what we usually describe as a routing protocol.
2) The MPLS data plane which is necessary for the ETS work and which is 
described by the paragraph is a packet forwarding behavior, not a routing 
protocol.

Minor: The document would be helped by an early explicit definition of 
"administrative domain".   While this is actually included in [REQ], it 
would be helpful if it was in this document, as the concept is so central 
to the work.

Minor: IdNits indicates part of the 3978 / 3979 material is missing.

References: This document can not be understood with reference [REQ], and 
therefore that reference should be normative.

----
A Framework for Supporting Emergency Telecommunications Services (ETS) 
Within a Single Administrative Domain
     draft-ietf-ieprep-domain-frame-05.txt
Token: Jon Peterson
Reviewer: Joel Halpern