Subject: [Gen-art] bailing on LCs for this time

From: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:30:39 -0500

I managed to get a flu from my son so I'm barely working at all.
There are some last calls on my queue which I won't get to before the
6th.  If anyone else cares to pick them up ...

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:58:10 -0600

Dear Scott,

> 6th.  If anyone else cares to pick them up ...

Please get well soon (your son isn't half bird or anything, right?).

I can take draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-name-p-s-01 and 
draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-online-signing-00, unless someone wants to 
arm-wrestle for them (I promise to lose with dignity!)...

Spencer