Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Dec 9th

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:00:44 -0600

Here's the most recent LC assignments:

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Thanks,
Mary.

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'Connection-Oriented Media Transport over the Transport Layer Security
(TLS) 
   Protocol in the Session Description Protocol (SDP) '
   <draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-16.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Service Requirements for Layer 2 Provider Provisioned Virtual Private

   Networks '
   <draft-ietf-l2vpn-requirements-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-requirements-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Avri Doria

- 'Architecture for the Use of PE-PE IPsec Tunnels in BGP/MPLS IP VPNs '
   <draft-ietf-l3vpn-ipsec-2547-05.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-ipsec-2547-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'Virtual Router Management Information Base Using SMIv2 '
   <draft-ietf-l3vpn-vr-mib-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-vr-mib-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Syntaxes and Matching
Rules '
   <draft-ietf-ldapbis-syntaxes-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-syntaxes-11.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'LDAP: Internationalized String Preparation '
   <draft-ietf-ldapbis-strprep-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-strprep-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'LDAP: Schema for User Applications '
   <draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-10.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'Provisioning, Autodiscovery, and Signaling in L2VPNs '
   <draft-ietf-l2vpn-signaling-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-22.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-signaling-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'Neighbor Discovery for IP version 6 (IPv6) '
   <draft-ietf-ipv6-2461bis-05.txt> as a Draft Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-22.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-2461bis-05.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'IP Version 6 over PPP '
   <draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-02.txt> as a Draft Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-22.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-over-ppp-v2-02.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'Considerations for LDAP Extensions '
   <draft-zeilenga-ldap-ext-09.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2006-01-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-ext-09.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'COSINE LDAP/X.500 Schema '
   <draft-zeilenga-ldap-cosine-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-01-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-cosine-01.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'The AES-CMAC-96 Algorithm and its use with IPsec '
   <draft-songlee-aes-cmac-96-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-01-05.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-songlee-aes-cmac-96-03.txt

--------------------------- 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art