Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Dec 1st/2nd

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 17:49:31 -0600

I really hate to do this to you all after this past week of reviews, but
hopefully this will give you a headstart on what might appear on the
15th or early January:

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Thanks,
Mary.

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern 

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG to
consider 
the following documents:

- 'NETCONF Configuration Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-netconf-prot-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Using the NETCONF Configuration Protocol over Secure Shell (SSH) '
   <draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-prot-09.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG to
consider 
the following document:

- 'Using the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) Over the Simple
Object 
   Access Protocol (SOAP) '
   <draft-ietf-netconf-soap-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-soap-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Avri Doria

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG to
consider 
the following document:

- 'Using the NETCONF Protocol over Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol
(BEEP) '
   <draft-ietf-netconf-beep-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-beep-07.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

The IESG has received a request from the Internet and Management Support
for 
Storage WG to consider the following document:

- 'Fibre Channel Fabric Address Manager MIB '
   <draft-ietf-imss-fc-fam-mib-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-fam-mib-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

The IESG has received a request from the DNS Extensions WG to consider
the 
following document:

- 'HMAC SHA TSIG Algorithm Identifiers '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-tsig-sha-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-tsig-sha-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

The IESG has received a request from the DNS Extensions WG to consider
the 
following document:

- 'The Role of Wildcards in the Domain Name System '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-wcard-clarify-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-wcard-clarify-09.t
xt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

The IESG has received a request from the Kerberized Internet Negotiation
of 
Keys WG to consider the following document:

- 'Kerberized Internet Negotiation of Keys (KINK) '
   <draft-ietf-kink-kink-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-12.

This draft was before the IETF in December of 2002 requesting last
call comments. The protocol has changed to address IESG comments and
because of evolution of Kerberos and IPsec in the following years.
This second last call requests comments on the changes introduced in
the protocol since 2002. Even given this long delaythere is still
active interest in the work and in implementations of Kink.

We would like to thank the Kink working group for their perseverance and
apologize for the length of the delay.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kink-kink-10.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

The IESG has received a request from the Internet and Management Support
for 
Storage WG to consider the following document:

- 'Fibre-Channel Name Server MIB '
   <draft-ietf-imss-fc-nsm-mib-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-15.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-nsm-mib-04.txt

--------------------------- 

Mary H. Barnes
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:42:29 -0500

Mary,

for 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-fam-mib-03.txt

Do you want to quickly swap it with another draft?  Otherwise, I can
put in a short and sweet review (I had to review it as part of the
PROTO process).

One possibility is assign this MIB draft to John Loughney since he
already has the other imss MIB, and I'll take either the
radext-digest-auth draft or the netconf-soap draft in return.  John?

For future reference, I'm the chair of ips, imss, and rddp, all of
which are moving drafts through the IESG at this juncture.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:12:32 -0600

I'd guess the latency probably averages about 5 days (I'd need to
backtrack and really run the numbers to be sure).  

I'll just stick with the current approach then and wait for either an
accumulation of 4 or 5 drafts or a week going by (and close-in dates).

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Spencer Dawkins
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 12:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Dec 1st/2nd

Dear Mary,

It's actually easier for me to pick up batches of review assignments -
any 
idea what kind of latency you usually have in your batches?

Spencer

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 12:33 PM
Subject: RE: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Dec 1st/2nd

Sorry, I did it again.  I have now added a line to the
reviewer-availability sheet that includes the WGs you chair, so
hopefully I won't do that again.  If the others can send me that info,
as well - some of them I know, but just to be sure.

If John doesn't want to switch, I can give you one of the new ones
that's just arrived.

Let me know.  Also, would it work better for you all if I just forward
those on as soon as they're announced or is it easier to receive them in
periodic batches?

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 10:42 AM
To: Barnes, Mary [RICH2:B601:EXCH]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Dec 1st/2nd
Importance: High

Mary,

for

Thanks,
--David

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 20:46:37 -0500

Ok, I'll trade John the imss fam MIB for the netconf-soap draft.

Thanks,
--David

> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 1:42 PM
> To: [email-masked]; Black, David; [email-masked]
> I can switch.
> I chair NSIS & AAA, btw.
> John
> From: [email-masked] on behalf of ext Mary Barnes
> Sent: Fri 12/2/2005 8:33 PM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:11:01 +0200

Fine with me.

John 

>From: ext [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: 03 December, 2005 03:47
>To: Loughney John (Nokia-NRC/Helsinki); 
>[email-masked]; [email-masked]
>> those on as soon as they're announced or is it easier to 
>receive them 
>> in periodic batches?
>> 
>> Mary
>> 
>>