Subject: [Gen-art] Final reviews uploaded and spreadsheet updated for Dec 1st, 2005

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:30:52 -0600

Hi all,

I've uploaded the final reviews and updated the spreadsheets.  

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Make sure when you're viewing that you refresh your browser AND you have
a wide enough display and/or shift far enough to the right to see the
last column containing the reviews.  The last two columns (Status and
Report) will have reviews in the cases where the status is IETF-LC or
Return, with the previous reviews linked/cached in the Status column.
Also, for the drafts that were removed from this week's ballot, I've
shifted to the 15th, keeping the same assignees. 

Let me know any if you see any other errors or omissions.

Mary.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art