Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Dec 20th

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:47:35 -0600

Here's the latest round of LC assignments:

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Thanks,
Mary.

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'PWE3 Frame Check Sequence Retention '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-fcs-retention-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2005-12-27.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-fcs-retention-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'Group Security Policy Token v1 '
   <draft-ietf-msec-policy-token-sec-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-01-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-policy-token-sec-05.
txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Request Authorization through Dialog Identification in the Session 
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-target-dialog-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-01-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-target-dialog-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming Protocol (MOBIKE) '
   <draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-01-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-07.txt

--------------------------- 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art