Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for Feb 2nd, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:20:18 -0600

Here's the assignments for the Feb 2nd, 2006 telechat, based on the
agenda as of this evening: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-060202.html 

with the corresponding spreadsheets available at: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Let me know any if you see any errors or omissions. 
 
Mary. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:41:00 +0100

Please note that
a) I will be on travel for an IESG retreat in the early part
of next week. In particular I will be off line after about 11:00 PST
on Wednesday - so reviews that aren't sent at the latest Wednesday
morning (US time) won't be used.

b) Because of some stupid flight arrangements I'll almost certainly
miss the telechat on Thursday. But subject to the above, I will try to
get all my ballots in on Wednesday.

Thanks

    Brian

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:46:10 -0500

The revision addresses all of my concerns.  The document is ready for 
publication.

Yours,
Joel