Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-zeilenga-ldap-cosine-01

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 04:16:37 +0100

(for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Document: draft-zeilenga-ldap-cosine-01
Reviewer: Harald Tveit Alvestrand
Date: Jan 14, 2006
Trigger: Last Call for Proposed
Summary: Ready for PS

This document is clear and seems consistent.
I did not attempt to check the syntaxes or whether the set of objects was 
complete wrt its predecessors.

The descriptions prove pretty clearly to me that specifying matching rules 
in attribute descriptions by OID and not by name was a mistake; it makes 
the specs unreadable.

But that's water under the bridge.

Nits:

In section 1, the sentence "Motivated by needs large scale directory 
pilots" needs s/needs/the needs of/

The RFC Editor can take care of that.
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art