Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Jan 25th, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:43:45 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'Location Types Registry ' 
   <draft-ietf-geopriv-location-types-registry-03.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-01-30. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-location-types-re
gistry-03.txt 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'RTP Payload Format for Video Codec 1 (VC-1) '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vc1-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-01.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vc1-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'A Roadmap for TCP Specification Documents '
   <draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-roadmap-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-01.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-roadmap-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Michael Patton 

- 'Using the GOST R 34.10-94, GOST R 34.10-2001 and GOST R 34.11-94
algorithms 
   with the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and CRL

   Profile. '
   <draft-ietf-pkix-gost-cppk-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document contains a "downref."  That is, there is a normative
dependency
in this document on an Informational RFC.  This is not uncommon when the
Informational RFC contains details of cryptographic algorithms, as is
the
case here.  This document contains a normative reference to:

- Popov, V., Kurepkin, I., and S. Leontiev, "Additional
  Cryptographic Algorithms for Use with GOST 28147-89,
  GOST R 34.10-94, GOST R 34.10-2001, and GOST R 34.11-94
  Algorithms", RFC 4357, January 2006.

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-gost-cppk-05.txt

------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art