Subject: [Gen-art] [Fwd: Removing draft-ietf-sipping-uri-services from 3/2 agenda]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:14:37 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Removing draft-ietf-sipping-uri-services from 3/2 agenda
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:13:44 -0800
From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

For your reading information:

I'm moving draft-ietf-sipping-uri-services to the 3/16 telechat
from this week.  Speaking with Dean Willis, the PROTO shepherd,
just now, it became clear that we could put it together with
a normative companion if we wait till 3/16.  I thought the
normative companion would come about a month later.  IESG
approved requirements not long ago.  We're in a big push for
closure on the work in this area, so this is very good news.

Allison

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art