Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for March 2nd, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:37:25 -0600

Here's the assignments for the March 2nd, 2006 telechat: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-060302.html 

with the corresponding spreadsheets available at: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Let me know any if you see any errors or omissions.  It is a very heavy
load again, although since folks have kept up with LC reviews, it
doesn't seem quite so bad as last time.
 
Mary. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:16:24 -0500

This document is almost ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

While they have fixed several of my concerns, I still can not find 
any description of the <config> element.  Given that this document 
makes use of the fact that it may contain a URL, and that it makes 
other structural assumptions, it seems that <config> structure can 
not be considered to be only part of the data model.
I can not find any comments from the authors in my records.  It is 
possible that they provided a good reason for not addressing this, 
and I have lost it.
It is also possible that there is a change I missed in the document 
which addresses this.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

-------
OPS  Feb 23
   Two-Document ballot: 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=print_ballot&ballot_id=1768&filename=draft-ietf-netconf-prot>[Open 
Web Ballot] - 7 of 16
   NETCONF Configuration Protocol (Proposed Standard) - 7 of 16
     <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-prot-11.txt>draft-ietf-netconf-prot-11.txt 

Token: <mailto:[email-masked]>Bert Wijnen
Reviewer: Joel Halpern (reviewed -10 and -05 respectively for LC)

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:15:10 -0500

This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

However, it has a MUST reference to an internet-draft [MURRAY} 
defining securiing FTP with TLS.  The drafft is listed as a normative 
reference.  Presumably, therefore, this draft can not be published as 
an RFC until that one is also ready for publication.

minor:  Given the document name, abbreviated title, and multiple 
uses, it would be nice if there were a definition of AS3?  Just a short one?

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

--------------
APP FTP Transport for Secure Peer-to-Peer Business Data Interchange 
over the Internet
     draft-ietf-ediint-as3-04.txt
AD: Scott Hollenbeck
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

---

From: "Scott Hollenbeck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:30:29 -0500

Thanks for catching the reference, Joel.  It was published as RFC 4217.
I'll add appropriate RFC Editor notes.

-Scott-

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Joel M. Halpern [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 3:15 PM
> To: Mary Barnes; [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Assignment: draft-ietf-ediint-as3-04.txt
>