Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for Feb 16th, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 21:22:47 -0600

Here's the assignments for the Feb 16th, 2006 telechat: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-060216.html 

with the corresponding spreadsheets available at: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Let me know any if you see any errors or omissions.  It is a very heavy
load as most folks have at least 3 docs each. 
 
Mary. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:42:45 +0100

...
> load as most folks have at least 3 docs each. 

I'll start to recruit some new reviewers as soon as I see the approved
IESG slate, to avoid accidentally recruiting IESG members.

Thanks for the reviews received so far; keep 'em coming.

    Brian

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:16:47 +0200

Document seems reasonable.  Its informational and is acceptable. No-obj.