Subject: [Gen-art] Reviews uploaded for Feb 16th, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:04:19 -0600

I've uploaded the additional reviews received since last nite.  Let me
know if I've missed
something. 

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Barnes, Mary [RICH2:B601:EXCH]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for Feb 16th, 2006 

Here's the assignments for the Feb 16th, 2006 telechat: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-060216.html 

with the corresponding spreadsheets available at: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Let me know any if you see any errors or omissions.  It is a very heavy
load as most folks have at least 3 docs each. 
 
Mary. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:17:16 -0600

My approach was to review them from the perspective of determining if
the applicability of the MIB could be clearly understood from the
overview text and made sense to me at a high level.  Other than that, I
always included a disclaimer/assumption that the doc had been reviewed
by a MIB doctor. 

I think a reasonable example can be found at:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/reviews/draft-glenn-mo-aggr-mib-07-don
deti.txt

And here's one with the style of disclaimer that I mentioned, with nits
identified:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/reviews/draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-mib-10-ba
rnes.txt

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Brim (sbrim) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 3:07 PM
To: Barnes, Mary [RICH2:B601:EXCH]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Gen-art] Reviews uploaded for Feb 16th, 2006 

How does one review a MIB anyway?  I can barely spell it.