Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Feb 8th, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:53:54 -0600

Hi all,

Here's another round of LC assignments and I've uploaded the reviews
received to date from the last round(s): 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'Suppression of Session Initiation Protocol REFER Method Implicit 
   Subscription '
   <draft-ietf-sip-refer-with-norefersub-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-17.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-refer-with-norefersub
-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'LDP Specification '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3036bis-03.txt> as a Draft Standard
- 'Experience with the LDP protocol '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-experience-00.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'LDP Implementation Survey Results '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-survey2002-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-20.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3036bis-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-experience-00.tx
t
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-survey2002-00.tx
t

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-survey2002-00.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'Conveying Feature Tags with Session Initiation Protocol REFER Method
'
   <draft-ietf-sip-refer-feature-param-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-22.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-refer-feature-param-0
1.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Radio Frequency (RF) Interface Management Information Base for DOCSIS
2.0 
   compliant RF interfaces '
   <draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document obsoletes RFC2670 (when approved).

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-22.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-14.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for iSCSI '
   <draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-mib-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-22.  (WG chair/AD request feedback by 2-17)

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-mib-11.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for User Identity Authorization '
   <draft-ietf-ips-auth-mib-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-22.  (WG chair/AD request feedback by 2-17)

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-auth-mib-07.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Internet Application Protocol Collation Registry '
   <draft-newman-i18n-comparator-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-03-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newman-i18n-comparator-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Michael Patton 

- 'The AES-CMAC-PRF-128 Algorithm for the Internet Key Exchange Protocol
(IKE)'
   <draft-songlee-aes-cmac-prf-128-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-03-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-songlee-aes-cmac-prf-128-02.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'IKE and IKEv2 Authentication Using ECDSA '
   <draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-auth-ecdsa-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is an individual submission.  It was discussed in the
IPsec Working Group, but that working group was closed before reaching
consensus on this document.  Thus, it is not affiliated with any IETF
Working Group.

IETF LC ends on 2006-03-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-auth-ecdsa-05.t
xt

---------------------------
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:39:06 -0500

I was selected as General Area Review Team reviewer for this specification
(for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

This document is ready for publications as a Proposed Standard.

nit: Idnets says the BCP 78 is not quite right.

Yours,
Joel

>- 'Radio Frequency (RF) Interface Management Information Base for DOCSIS 2.0
><http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-14.txt>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-docs-rfmibv2-14.txt 
>