Subject: [Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-roadmap-05

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:21:42 -0500

Spencer-

Remind me ... gen-art assignments are random, right?  This one seems to
fall in the "there is no such thing as a 'coincidence'" pile. :-)

I iterated with a couple of the authors (Wes & Ethan).  None of us
really understands how we skipped 3 of the PILC RFCs.  (This is
particularly embarrassing for me.)  But, Ethan is going to write some
stuff for these RFCs and will look over the tweaks you suggested, too, I
am sure.

Some day this "simple" non-engineering document may be done ... 

Thanks a bunch for the review.

allman

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 00:02:04 -0500

Dear Mark,

Apparently some Gen-ART review assignments are more random than others :-)

I do share your pain on forgetting the PILC documents, because I hadn't 
really been thinking about whether they would be present until I saw RFC 
2757 and thought, "why is that one in there?", and then started counting.

This is just more proof that no one completely understood the document set 
until you guys started the non-engineering document, of course!

Thanks,

Spencer