Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-sipping-trait-authz-02

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:26:28 -0600

I was selected as General Area Review Team reviewer for this specification
(for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Summary: This document is on the right track for publication as an 
Informational RFC.

Thanks,

Spencer Dawkins

Review comments - Well-written and easy to follow. I think that the document 
might be clearer with the requirements presented first, followed by use 
cases and related discussion, but this is awfully late in the game to 
restructure WG-consensus text.

Personal comments - As this work progresses beyond the requirements stage, 
I'm hoping that we don't develop federation-by-federation traits, because 
this seems nightmarishly complex to evolve as members move between 
federations and federations are born, merge, split, and die out. But that's 
probably not a reasonable observation for this document - although it will 
be an interesting subject for a later reviewer. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art