Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-mpls-nodeid-subobject-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:37:38 +0200

Here is my review:

This seems ready for publication, however there are some nits to fixed
and I have
one open question:

Nits found, ID nits checker output at the end of this mail

Where will the nodeid subobject defined? Should it be registered in IANA
or
elsewhere?

John 

dnits 1.85 

tmp/draft-ietf-mpls-nodeid-subobject-07.txt:

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html:
    
    Checking conformance with RFC 3978/3979 boilerplate...

  * The document seems to lack an RFC 3978 Section 5.4 Copyright Line --
    however, there's a paragraph with a matching beginning. Boilerplate
error?

    RFC 3978 Section 5.4 paragraph 1 text:
    "Copyright (C) The Internet Society (2006)."
  
    ... text found in draft:
    "Copyright (C) The Internet Society (2005).  This document is
subject
............................................^
    to the rights, licenses and restrictions contained in BCP 78, and
    except as set forth therein, the authors retain all their rights.")

  * The document seems to lack an RFC 3978 Section 5.4 Reference to BCP
78. 

    RFC 3978 Section 5.4 paragraph 2 text:
    "This document is subject to the rights, licenses and restrictions
    contained in BCP 78, and except as set forth therein, the authors
    retain all their rights."

  Checking nits according to
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt:
  - The page length should not exceed 58 lines per page, but there was 1
    longer page, the longest (page 1) being 482 lines

  Miscellaneous warnings:
    None.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art