Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - Feb 1st, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:26:39 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'OCSP Support for PKINIT '
   <draft-ietf-krb-wg-ocsp-for-pkinit-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos '
   <draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-33.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document includes normative references to two informational RFCs;
per RFC 3967 these references are noted in the last call. Both these
references are common in security protocols and may not be noted in
future last calls.

[RFC2412] Orman, H., "The OAKLEY Key Determination Protocol", RFC
2412, November 1998. (Included for the definitions of the OAKLEY
Diffie-Hellman
groups)

[RFC3447] Jonsson, J. and B. Kaliski, "Public-Key Cryptography
Standards (PKCS) #1: RSA Cryptography Specifications
Version 2.1", RFC 3447, February 2003.

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-ocsp-for-pkinit-06
.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-pk-init-33.t
xt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black- 'IMAP Extension for Conditional STORE operation '
   <draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-08.txt

On 25 January 2006 the IMAPEXT working group chairs request sent a
request
to their area advisor to ask the IESG to evaluate
draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-08.txt as a replacement for
draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-05.txt.  The IESG approved
draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-05.txt for publication as a Proposed
Standard
RFC on 4 December 2003.

Changes from -05:
1. Reworded not to have a normative reference to ANNOTATE.
2. Updated ABNF to reference IMAP ABNF.
3. Clarified that STATUS (HIGHESTMODSEQ) also enables CONDSTORE
notifications.
4. Fixed few typos in examples or example titles.
5. Updated boilerplate, references.

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'Multimedia Terminal Adapter (MTA) Management Information Base for 
   PacketCable and IPCablecom compliant devices '
   <draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-13.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-mtamib-09.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Real-time Application Quality of Service Monitoring (RAQMON) MIB '
   <draft-ietf-rmonmib-raqmon-mib-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Real-time Application Quality of Service Monitoring (RAQMON)
Framework '
   <draft-ietf-rmonmib-raqmon-framework-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Transport Mappings for Real-time Application Quality of Service
Monitoring 
   (RAQMON) Protocol Data Unit (PDU) '
   <draft-ietf-rmonmib-raqmon-pdu-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

   There is a potential overlap between the RAQMON protocol and
   the IPFIX and/or RTCP-XR work, but there are enough differences
   in applicability and complexity that this should not be
   a significant issue.  RAQMON is an extensible, distributed,
   SNMP-based monitoring system, integrated with the RMON
   family of MIB modules.  As such, it is intended to be applicable
   to many different types of protocols, that may run concurrently.  
   If a specialized protocol for VoIP monitoring is desired, then 
   RTCP-XR should probably be used instead.  If SNMP and/or 
   RMON integration are not desired, then IPFIX would be a
   suitable choice.

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-13.

The files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmonmib-raqmon-mib-11.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmonmib-raqmon-framework-
14.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmonmib-raqmon-pdu-12.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'DHCP Server Identifier Override Suboption '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-server-override-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-15.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-server-override-03.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'PWE3 Fragmentation and Reassembly '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-fragmentation-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-15.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-fragmentation-10.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'IP over InfiniBand: Connected Mode '
   <draft-ietf-ipoib-connected-mode-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-15.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipoib-connected-mode-02.t
xt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Michael Patton 

- 'Use of SHA-256 in DNSSEC Delegation Signer (DS) Resource Records
(RRs) '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-ds-sha256-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-15.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ds-sha256-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'Routing IPv6 with IS-IS '
   <draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The implementation report for this specification is available at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/isis-ipv6-imp.txt

IETF LC ends on 2006-02-15.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA) Extension Field Format '
   <draft-bagnulo-cga-ext-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-03-01.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bagnulo-cga-ext-00.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Experimental Values In IPv4, IPv6, ICMPv4, ICMPv6, UDP and TCP
Headers '
   <draft-fenner-iana-exp-2780-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-03-01.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fenner-iana-exp-2780-02.txt

------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art