Subject: [Gen-art] Expedited GenART review request: iSCSI and IPS Auth MIBs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 13:50:34 -0500

The following two drafts have just entered IETF Last Call, which
will end on Wednesday Feb 22:

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for iSCSI '
   <draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-mib-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard
   The file can be obtained via
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-mib-11.txt

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for User Identity Authorization '
   <draft-ietf-ips-auth-mib-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard
   The file can be obtained via
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-auth-mib-07.txt

Due to these drafts having been stuck in the works for a while
(the WG finished active work on them about 2 years ago), the Area
Director (Allison Mankin, Transport) and the WG chair (yours truly,
IP Storage [ips]) would very much like to get these drafts dealt
with on the March 2nd IESG telechat.  In order to improve the odds
of that actually happening, I request that the GenART review
for IETF Last Call be completed by the end of next week
(February 17th).

Thanks,
--David (as IPS WG chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art