Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 27 March 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:58:30 -0600

Hi all,

I hate to overload folks during a review week, but a couple of these are
due on Friday. 

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Note that I've not yet incorporated the most recent reviews into the
spreadsheet - I'll do those updates late tonite or early tomorrow. 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'PANA Framework '
   <draft-ietf-pana-framework-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-04-01.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-framework-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) '
   <draft-ietf-pana-pana-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-04-01.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-pana-11.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Encapsulation Methods for Transport of PPP/HDLC Over MPLS Networks '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-hdlc-ppp-encap-mpls-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-04-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-hdlc-ppp-encap-mpls-
08.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'Management Information Base for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
'
   <draft-ietf-sip-mib-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-04-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-mib-10.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Michael Patton

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG to
consider 
the following document:

- 'RTP Payload Format for the 1998 Version of ITU-T Rec. H.263 Video
(H.263+) '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-04-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-08.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'A Document Format for Expressing Privacy Preferences '
   <draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-04-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-08.
txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line
2 
   (ADSL2) '
   <draft-ietf-adslmib-adsl2-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-04-10.

The AD review did raise some small issues/comments that have been posted
to the WG list and that will be handled as initial IETF Last Call
comments.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-adsl2-06.txt

---------------------------
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:46:41 -0500

This document appears ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

><http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-hdlc-ppp-encap-mpls-08.txt>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-hdlc-ppp-encap-mpls-08.txt 
>