Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for March 16th, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 21:25:07 -0600

Here's the assignments for the March 16th, 2006 telechat: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-060316.html

with the corresponding spreadsheets available at: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Let me know any if you see any errors or omissions.  It is a very heavy
load again, as we've got more folks with limited availability. Although,
keeping up with the LC reviews does remove some of the burden. 
 
Mary. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:54:20 +0000

Regarding draft-hartman-mailinglist-experiment-01:

I have reviewed -01 for LC.  Sam and I have exchanged mails on this and 
I understood he was going to create a new version, which I assumed would 
be going to the IESG.

Regards,
Elwyn

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:00:15 +0100

The I-D deadline prevented that, so I've asked the IESG to
review the -01 since the topic is, er, topical. However,
I'm holding a DISCUSS so that it will certainly not be
approved next week.

    Brian

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:40:08 -0500

This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Nit, probably suitable for RFC Editor fixup:
   In section 7.2 it says "information field with bit/byte stuffing, 
frame relay header removed, and FCS removed ."
   I am quite certain that the intention is to remove any bit/byte 
stuffing.  I would suggest:
     "information field with the following components removed: 
bit/byte stuffing, frame relay header, and FCS."

----
INT Encapsulation Methods for Transport of Frame Relay Over MPLS 
Networks (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
     <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-frame-relay-07.txt>draft-ietf-pwe3-frame-relay-07.txt 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=print_ballot&ballot_id=1935&filename=draft-ietf-pwe3-frame-relay>[Open 
Web Ballot]

Token: <mailto:[email-masked]>Mark Townsley
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:47:10 -0500

[Replying to self to avoid contaminating the actual review...]

This is a document with less than 15 pages of content.
It has two editors on the front.
And 13 co-authors listed in the body?
Sometimes I wonder about what we are doing....
Joel