Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-09.txt

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 06:07:52 -0600

I was selected as General Area Review Team reviewer for this specification
(for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Summary: This document is a fairly significant revision to a Proposed 
Standard. The most significant revisions are adding MIB support for new OSPF 
mechanisms like graceful restart. Other revisions add security 
considerations like "don't use SNMPv1 unless you have a really secure 
environment".

The revisions are reasonable (except for the signed-to-unsigned revision 
noted in Bert's review, but his review is already in the ID tracker). It's 
on the right track for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Thanks,

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art