Subject: [Gen-art] A word to the new reviewers

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:26:33 +0200

Now we have seven new reviewers on board, let me welcome you
and also thank you for all reviews to date, and for all future
reviews.

The last part is because you won't always see acknowledgement of
individual reviews, or perhaps only feedback in the form of
a DISCUSS comment copied to you. Especially for telechats with
20 or even 30 drafts on the agenda, I have to deal very quickly
with each review.

But please don't misunderstand this: these reviews are crucial
to me and I very much value them.

Thanks

     Brian

P.S. All that goes for the established reviewers, too, of course.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art