Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 4 April 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:24:37 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

I've also updated it with the most recent reviews.  Let me know if I've
missed something. 

For our new reviewers (we now have 5 additional new reviewers with
Francis Dupont and Gonzalo Camarillo recently joining the team, along
with Sharon, Tom and Eric), please let me know if you have any questions
on the process for LC reviews.  It's basically the same as for the
telechats, with the primary exception being that the dates by which the
reviews should be done is defined by when the LC ends.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'Packet Reordering Metric for IPPM '
   <draft-ietf-ippm-reordering-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-04-10.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-reordering-11.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Tom Taylor 

- 'TLS User Mapping Extension'
   <draft-santesson-tls-ume-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'TLS Handshake Message for Supplemental Data'
   <draft-santesson-tls-supp-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The previous Last Call on draft-santesson-tls-ume-03.txt has finished.
However, to resolve some comments that were received during the
previous Last Call, the document has been updated and
draft-santesson-tls-supp-00.txt was written.  Due to the significant
changes in one area of the document, the IESG is making a second
call for comments.  This comment period is shorter since the majority
of the document is unchanged.

IETF LC ends on 2006-04-11.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santesson-tls-ume-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santesson-tls-supp-00.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Update to DirectoryString Processing in the Internet X.509 Public Key

   Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL)
Profile '
   <draft-ietf-pkix-cert-utf8-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-04-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cert-utf8-02.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Improving the Robustness of TCP to Non-Congestion Events '
   <draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-dcr-07.txt> as an Experimental RFC

draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-dcr-07.txt has been submitted for consideration
as an Experimental RFC to enable implementation of and experimentation
with the TCP-NCR extensions in limited scenarios, in order to determine
their suitability for wider-scale deployment. TCP-NCR should not
currently
be deployed on a large scale in the Internet.

IETF LC ends on 2006-04-14.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-dcr-07.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'The Base16, Base32, and Base64 Data Encodings '
   <draft-josefsson-rfc3548bis-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-05-01.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-rfc3548bis-02.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'The Tao of IETF - A Novice's Guide to the Internet Engineering Task
Force '
   <draft-hoffman-taobis-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-05-02.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-taobis-06.txt

--------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art