Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for May 11th, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 20:43:18 -0500

Here's the assignments for the May 11th, 2006 telechat: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-060511.html

with the corresponding spreadsheets available at: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

I've also uploaded the reviews received since the end of last week, so
let me know if there are any omissions or if you see any other problems.

Mary. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 23:45:50 -0400

This document is ready for publication as a Draft Standard.
Joel M. Halpern

-----
RTG Multiprotocol Extensions for BGP-4 (Draft Standard) - 1 of 3
     <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc2858bis-10.txt>draft-ietf-idr-rfc2858bis-10.txt

Token: <mailto:[email-masked]>Bill Fenner
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

---

From: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 06:26:29 -0400

No objection.  I would say "ready" but I'm a non-expert.  The only
changes since -02 are editorial, plus two sentences describing virtual
fabrics in more detail.

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:01:01 +0200

By the way, I am on travel and will not get a chance to
start reading the reviews until Tuesday, but then I will
get right on it!

     Brian