Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tfmcc-07.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:26:22 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tfmcc-07.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 24 May 2006
IETF LC Date: 24 May 2006

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an Experimental RFC.

Comments:

The ID nits tool complains about the boilerplates and about a line that
is a character too long. In any case, these issues can be probably be
easily handled by the RFC Editor.

On page 5, in the first sentence of the third paragraph of Section 1.3,
there seems to be some text missing. I would propose:

OLD:
TFMCC is intended for multicast delivery.  There are currently two
models of multicast delivery, the Any-Source Multicast (ASM) model as
defined in [7] defined in [8].

NEW:
TFMCC is intended for multicast delivery.  There are currently two
models of multicast delivery, the Any-Source Multicast (ASM) model as
defined in [7] and the Source-Specific Multicast (SSM) as defined in
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[8].

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art