Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 26 May 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 22:00:11 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'RADIUS Attributes for Virtual LAN and Priority Support '
   <draft-ietf-radext-vlan-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-vlan-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'RADIUS Delegated-IPv6-Prefix Attribute '
   <draft-ietf-radext-delegated-prefix-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-delegated-prefix-0
1.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'The ENUM Dip Indicator parameter for the "tel" URI '
   <draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Tom Taylor 

- 'A Process Experiment in Normative Reference Handling '
   <draft-klensin-norm-ref-01.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-14.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-norm-ref-01.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'IETF Process and Operations Documentss '
   <draft-alvestrand-ipod-01.txt> as an Experimental RFC

This is a proposed process experiment under RFC 3933.

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-15.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-ipod-01.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'IANA Considerations for PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) '
   <draft-arberg-pppoe-iana-01.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arberg-pppoe-iana-01.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'SMTP Submission Service Extension for Future Message Release '
   <draft-vaudreuil-futuredelivery-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-22.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vaudreuil-futuredelivery-03.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Considerations on the IPv6 Host density Metric '
   <draft-huston-hd-metric-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-23.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huston-hd-metric-02.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'RTP Payload Format for H.263 using RFC2190 to Historic status '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rfc2190-to-historic-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-23.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2190-to-historic-0
6.txt

---------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 23:08:52 -0400

This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.