Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - May 9th, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 12:01:17 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'IPFIX Protocol Specification '
   <draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-21.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-05-16.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-21.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Michael Patton

- 'The Virtual Fabrics MIB '
   <draft-ietf-imss-fc-vf-mib-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-05-16.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-vf-mib-02.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ron Bonica

- 'Architecture for IP Flow Information Export '
   <draft-ietf-ipfix-architecture-10.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-05-18.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-architecture-10.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'An additional mode of key distribution in MIKEY: MIKEY-RSA-R'
   <draft-ietf-msec-mikey-rsa-r-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The document specifies a new MIKEY mode.  The main goal of the new
mode is to address the one-to-many use case, where the transmitter
does not know in advance the certificates of all receivers.  None of
the existing MIKEY modes covers this case.  In the new mode, the
recipient initiates the exchange.  In response, a key comes from the
transmitter of the protected data.  The entire exchange takes one
round trip.  Replay protection is obtained via timestamps, as in other
MIKEY modes.  The mode can also support unicast, where the usability
is roughly the same as existing DH modes.  This new mode allows MIKEY
the same flexibility and usability as other multicast key management
protocols, enabling a single sender to manage keys for a dynamic large
group of recipients.

The document was discussed several times in MSEC WG meetings and on
the MSEC WG mailing list.  The authors have SIP, RTP, and MSEC
expertise.  Several people provided reviews, and at least two of them
were comprehensive.  There were no objections to publishing this
document as a standards-track RFC.

The protocol is specified in sufficient detail to allow independent
implementations.  There are no known implementations, but implementing
MIKEY-RSA-R mode, given a MIKEY-RSA mode implementation is fairly
straightforward.

IETF LC ends on 2006-05-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-mikey-rsa-r-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'NAT Behavioral Requirements for Unicast UDP '
   <draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp-06.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2006-05-23.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'Sieve Email Filtering -- Subaddress Extension '
   <draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-05-23.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black
- 'Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authorization Extensions '
   <draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

   This document specifies authorization extensions to the Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) Handshake Protocol.  Extensions carried in the
   client and server hello messages to confirm that both parties support
   the desired authorization data types.  Then, if supported by both the
   client and the server, authorization information is exchanged in the
   supplemental data handshake message.

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-02.
  
The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'Requirements for IETF Technical Publication Service '
   <draft-mankin-pub-req-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mankin-pub-req-08.txt

--------------------------- 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art