Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - May 16th, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:01:29 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'RTP Payload Format for E-AC-3 Audio '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-eac3-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-05-23.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-eac3-01.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo 

- 'TCP-Friendly Multicast Congestion Control (TFMCC): Protocol
Specification '
   <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tfmcc-07.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-05-24.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tfmcc-07.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'ISDN subaddress encoding type for tel URI '
   <draft-munakata-iptel-isub-type-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-munakata-iptel-isub-type-01.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Atom Threading Extensions '
   <draft-snell-atompub-feed-thread-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-feed-thread-10.t
xt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'GigaBeam High-Speed Radio Link Encryption '
   <draft-housley-gigabeam-radio-link-encrypt-00.txt> as an
Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-12.

This document has already received review on the ipsec mailing list,
and the author expects to make changes to address this review:
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipsec/current/msg02065.html

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-gigabeam-radio-link-en
crypt-00.txt

--------------------------- 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art