Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-types-example-03.txt

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 13:06:02 -0400

I was selected as General Area Review Team reviewer for this
specification (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Document:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-types-example-03.txt

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits
that
	should be fixed before publication.

Comments:

It would aid readability if the document put media type values in single
quotations. Instead of example media type, it should say 'example' media
type. Instead of text/example, say 'text/example', etc. This is done
somewhat in the abstract (in double quotes which is also fine), but not
carried throughout the document consistently. It is particularly a
problem for the 'example' type since it looks like an English word.

I also thought the security considerations could perhaps have been more
strongly worded, but that might be somewhat subjective. 

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel 
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 10:39:32 -0400

Thanks, will fix. The security section has already drawn comment, which 
my last update addressed. Looks like I should try again.