Subject: [Gen-art] gen-art re-review of draft-ietf-ippm-reordering-13.txt

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:51:25 -0400

Attached is my review of the specified document, submitted as part of
the Gen-ART process.  For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Document:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-reordering-13.txt

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits
that
	should be fixed before publication.

Comments:

While my second comment from my last review has successfully been
resolved, I don't feel my first comment has been.

"1. In section 2, first paragraph, the term 'backwards step' is used but
not defined, either explicitly or with reference to another document.
Similarly, the terms 'non-reversing reference value' is also used
without definition or reference."

While a reference has been added after the sentence on 'non-reversing
reference value', I downloaded the referenced paper and it did not seem
to define the term either.

I tried googling both of these terms to see if they were perhaps very
common terms , but I did not have much luck.

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel 
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art