Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for May 25th, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 20:53:16 -0500

Here's the assignments for the May 25th, 2006 telechat: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-060525.html

with the corresponding spreadsheets available at: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

I've also uploaded the recent reviews, so let me know if there are 
any omissions or if you see any other problems.

And, I've also updated the guidelines with the recommended lead-in text
for the reviews:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

And, finally, a reminder about Brian's that he's away next week and the
importance of copying the ADs on this round of reviews to ensure the
review as considered as input for the telechat. 

Mary. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 16:56:59 -0400

These documents appear ready for publication.
The changes to the security document address my concerns (and make 
other useful improvements.)

id-nits still notes that the applicability document appears to use 
2119 language without a 2119 reference, and has many "references" 
that are not "referenced".  I did not see any indication of 
significant changes in language usage.  (Either I am starting at 
shadows, or the RFC Editor will deal with it I guess.)

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

------
TSV DDP/RDMAP Security (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 4
         <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rddp-security-09.txt>draft-ietf-rddp-security-09.txt 

         Note: PROTO Sherpherd: David Black ([email-masked])
     Applicability of Remote Direct Memory Access Protocol (RDMA) and 
Direct Data Placement (DDP) (Informational)
         <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rddp-applicability-06.txt>draft-ietf-rddp-applicability-06.txt 

         Note: PROTO Shepherd: David Black ([email-masked])

Token: <mailto:[email-masked]>Jon Peterson
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 17:12:57 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for draft-FOOBAR.txt.
For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other
Last Call comments you may receive.

This document appears ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

There may be a typo in one of the examples.  (If it is not a typo, 
then there may be a need for more explanation of the example in section 3.)
The example includes several things with ids in 
example.org.  specifically, what appears to be the base message has 
an <id>tag:example.org,2005:1</id>.
However, the reply, in its in-reply-to, lists ref="tag:entries.com,2005:1".
At a guess, that is supposed to reference the earlier tag:example.org,2005:1?

Thank you,
Joel M. Halpern

----
APPS: Atom Threading Extension
     draft-snell-atompub-feed-thread-10.txt

AD: Lisa Dusseault
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

---

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 18:16:24 -0700

Yes, that's a typo.  I've corrected the problem and will be publishing a
revised draft within the next week or so pending additional Last-Call
feedback.  Thanks for taking a look!

- James

Joel M. Halpern wrote:
> There may be a typo in one of the examples.  (If it is not a typo, then
> there may be a need for more explanation of the example in section 3.)
> The example includes several things with ids in example.org. 
> specifically, what appears to be the base message has an
> <id>tag:example.org,2005:1</id>.

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:37:06 -0500

I've updated the spreadsheets with the reviews received to date.  There
were also some updated versions and a new document added to the agenda,
so there is an updated agenda.  I've already contacted separately the
reviewers impacted by this, so I won't spell out those details.  

I also updated the FAQ as the gen-art experience draft has expired.
I've now cached it on gen-art.   

Let me know if you see any other issues. 

Mary.

	 -----Original Message-----
	From: 	Barnes, Mary [RICH2:B601:EXCH]  
	Sent:	Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:53 PM
	To:	[email-masked]'
	Subject:	Assignments for May 25th,  2006 

	I've also uploaded the recent reviews, so let me know if there
are 
	any omissions or if you see any other problems.

	And, I've also updated the guidelines with the recommended
lead-in text for the reviews:
	http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

	And, finally, a reminder about Brian's that he's away next week
and the importance of copying the ADs on this round of reviews to ensure
the review as considered as input for the telechat. 

	Mary.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 06:51:35 +0300

I reviewed this before, and it was no-obj, so I'm just repeating that
no-obj.

John

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:11:10 +0300

Just sending this to Gen-Art & Mary, as this is a no-obj (on an
connectivity contstrained device at the moment).

This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.  It is
well-written and I think it is quite useful.

John

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:30:53 -0500

I've updated the spreadsheets with the recent reviews.

Let me know if I've missed anything. 

Mary.

	 -----Original Message-----
	From: 	Barnes, Mary [RICH2:B601:EXCH]  
	Sent:	Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:53 PM
	To:	[email-masked]'
	Subject:	Assignments for May 25th,  2006 

	Mary.