Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-huston-hd-metric-02.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 12:21:20 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-huston-hd-metric-02.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 27 May 2006
IETF LC Date: Started 26 May 2006

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments:

The draft lacks an IANA Considerations Section.

In the text, Appendix A is sometimes referred to as 'Appendix A', and 
sometimes as 'Attachment A'. I would suggest to always use 'Appendix A'.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art