Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - June 15th, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:28:19 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

I apologize for doing this on the same day that the gen-art assignments
for the 22 June telechat will be coming out, but there have been many
announcements over the past several days and a few that had been queued
up are due next week.  The good news is that at this point the agenda
doesn't look too bad. 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'Matching of Language Tags '
   <draft-ietf-ltru-matching-14.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-20.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-matching-14.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

Note: Spencer reviewed this one for IETF LC in Jan 05 and for the 17 Feb
2005 agenda.

- 'The Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol
(XCAP) '
   <draft-ietf-simple-xcap-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

On 2005-6-21, the IESG approved draft-ietf-simple-xcap-07.txt. Prior to
its
being published as an RFC, new issues were raised which required
revision. The
IESG solicits review of this new version, in particular of Sections
7.10, 7.11 &
8.23 where the major changes were made.

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-11.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'IPFIX Applicability '
   <draft-ietf-ipfix-as-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-22.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-as-08.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Transport of Ethernet Frames over L2TPv3 '
   <draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-ethernet-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-26.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-ethernet-07.
txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'The Internet IP Security PKI Profile of IKEv1/ISAKMP, IKEv2, and PKIX
'
   <draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-28.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-ikecert-profile
-10.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'Analysis of Threats Motivating DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) '
   <draft-ietf-dkim-threats-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-28.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-threats-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Conference Bridge Transcoding
Model '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-28.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-03.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ron Bonica

- 'Lightweight OCSP Profile for High Volume Environments '
   <draft-ietf-pkix-lightweight-ocsp-profile-05.txt> as an Informational
RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-29.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-lightweight-ocsp-pro
file-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the 
following document:

- 'Proposed Experiment: Normative Format in Addition to ASCII Text '
   <draft-ash-alt-formats-02.txt> as an Experimental RFC

This document falls under RFC 3933 (BCP 93) and if approved it will
become an experimental IETF process document for a period of 12
months.

IETF LC ends on 2006-07-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ash-alt-formats-02.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'Mounting Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) servers '
   <draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-07-13.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-mount-04.txt

--------------------------- 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art