Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments forJune 8th, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 23:15:20 -0500

Here's the assignments for the June 8th, 2006 telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-060608.html

with the corresponding spreadsheets available at:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

I've also uploaded the recent reviews, so let me know if there are 
any omissions or if you see any other problems.

Mary. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 06:48:02 -0400

Ready.  I've been discussing it directly with the authors.

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:35:14 -0500

I've uploaded the reviews received to date, as reflected in the
spreadsheets.  Let me know if I've missed (or messed up) something.  

I'm traveling today, so I'll gather the remaining reviews tonite or
tomorrow morning.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary [RICH2:B601:EXCH] 
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:15 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Assignments forJune 8th, 2006 

Mary.

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:15:37 -0500

I've uploaded the reviews received today and corrected the
mimetype/mediatype draft assignments. 

Let me know if I've missed anything.

Thanks,
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary [RICH2:B601:EXCH] 
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:15 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Assignments forJune 8th, 2006 

Mary.

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:40:38 -0500

Here's the assignments for the June 22nd, 2006 telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-060622.html

Mary.

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:41:14 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for draft-snell-atompub-feed-thread.txt.
For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

This document appears ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.
However, I have a question...
Several of the attributes have a type of "atomURI".  However, reading 
the text carefully, it is clear that they are actually IRIs.  I 
suspect that those have the same syntax.  But since they have 
different semantics, it seems odd for the syntax definition to refer 
to atomURI rather than atomIRI.

Thank you for addressing my earlier comments.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

------
GEN Atom Threading Extensions (Proposed Standard)
     <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-feed-thread-12.txt>draft-snell-atompub-feed-thread-12.txt
Token: <mailto:[email-masked]>Lisa Dusseault
Reviewer:Joel Halpern (reviewed -10 for LC)

---

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:15:53 -0700

The atomURI label is adopted from RFC4287, which also uses the labels to
accept IRI's.  Yes, it is confusing, but given that this is an extension
to RFC4287, I felt it was better to reuse the concepts than to redefine
them.

- James

Joel M. Halpern wrote:
> the text carefully, it is clear that they are actually IRIs.  I suspect
> that those have the same syntax.  But since they have different
> semantics, it seems odd for the syntax definition to refer to atomURI
> rather than atomIRI.
>

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 06:47:18 -0400

Fair enough.  Thanks for answering the question.
Joel

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:03:17 -0500

I've uploaded the reviews received to date.  Let me know if I've missed
anything.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary [RICH2:B601:EXCH] 
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:41 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Assignments forJune 22nd, 2006 

Mary.

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:33:53 -0500

I've uploaded the reviews received to date and corrected a few items.
Let me know if I've missed anything.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary [RICH2:B601:EXCH] 
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:41 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Assignments forJune 22nd, 2006 

Mary.