Subject: [Gen-art] Genart review: draft-ietf-radext-rfc2619bis-03.txt

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:58:22 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for draft-ietf-radext- 
rfc2619bis-03.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <http:// 
www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

SUMMARY: This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC

Comments:

The text of this draft is very clear. In particular, the text  
explaining the reason
for obsoleting 2619 is particularly effective.

The draft passes nits, and conforms to the guidelines in 4181 section 3.
I have not verified that the MIB compiles.

Caveat: I only recently became aware of 4181, and am not strong with  
MIBs.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art