Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - June 24, 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:01:03 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Recommendations for Filtering ICMPv6 Messages in Firewalls '
   <draft-ietf-v6ops-icmpv6-filtering-recs-01.txt> as an Informational
RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-07-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-icmpv6-filtering-re
cs-01.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'RTP payload format for the G.729.1 audio codec '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g729-scal-wb-ext-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-07-05.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g729-scal-wb-ext-
06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Tom Taylor 

- 'DNS Name Server Identifier Option (NSID) '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-nsid-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-07-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-nsid-02.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS1, J1, E1, DS2 and E2
Interface 
   Types '
   <draft-orly-atommib-rfc3895bis-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-07-17.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-orly-atommib-rfc3895bis-00.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'IPv6 Router Advertisement Option for DNS Configuration '
   <draft-jeong-dnsop-ipv6-dns-discovery-08.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-07-17.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-dnsop-ipv6-dns-discovery
-08.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'CellML Media Type '
   <draft-miller-media-type-cellml-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-07-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miller-media-type-cellml-03.tx
t

--------------------------- 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art