Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-simple-xcap-11

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:14:15 +0800

This draft was approved for publication (at 06), and then pulled from the 
RFC Editor queue for revisions to meet requirements of other SDOs, including 
OMA. It's being re-Last Called, because of the scope of changes made after 
approval.

As the Gen-ART reviewer for 06 
(http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/reviews/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-050217-dawkins.txt), 
I re-reviewed version 11 for Last Call.

This draft is almost ready for publication as a Proposed Standard. There is 
one burst of incoherency that should be fixed. In 8.2.3, this text appears:

   Not any <bar> element may precede one or multiple <foo> elements.

I have no idea how this actually parses - was the intention that "No <bar> 
element...", or something else?

This comment should be processed with any other comments received at Last 
Call.

I should also say that the updated sections seem much clearer than the 05-06 
versions of the corresponding text. Good job.

Thanks,

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art