Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 5 June 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:04:46 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The spreadsheets also reflect the recent reviews received.  So, let me
know if you see any errors or omissions.

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'RADIUS Acct Client MIB (IPv6) '
   <draft-ietf-radext-rfc2620bis-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc2620bis-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Michael Patton

- 'RADIUS Auth Client MIB (IPv6) '
   <draft-ietf-radext-rfc2618bis-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc2618bis-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'RADIUS Auth Server MIB (IPv6) '
   <draft-ietf-radext-rfc2619bis-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc2619bis-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ron Bonica

- 'Dynamic Authorization Server MIB '
   <draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-server-mib-05.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'Dynamic Authorization Client MIB '
   <draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-client-mib-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-server-mib
-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-client-mib
-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'RADIUS Acct Server MIB (IPv6) '
   <draft-ietf-radext-rfc2621bis-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-rfc2621bis-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Graceful Restart Mechanism for BGP '
   <draft-ietf-idr-restart-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-13.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-restart-11.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'Operation of Anycast Services '
   <draft-ietf-grow-anycast-03.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-16.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-anycast-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Tom Taylor 

- 'Administration of the IANA Special Purpose Address Block '
   <draft-huston-ipv6-iana-specials-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-06-26.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huston-ipv6-iana-specials-01.t
xt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black
- 'The Protected One-Time Password Protocol (EAP-POTP) '
   <draft-nystrom-eap-potp-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-07-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-eap-potp-05.txt

--------------------------- 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 17:02:21 -0400

No objection.

(sent only to gen-art due to lack of expertise with MIBs)