Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 20 July 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:14:13 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Security Preconditions for Session Description Protocol (SDP) Media
Streams'
   <draft-ietf-mmusic-securityprecondition-02.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-02.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-securitypreconditi
on-02.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'A Remote Direct Memory Access Protocol Specification '
   <draft-ietf-rddp-rdmap-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Direct Data Placement over Reliable Transports '
   <draft-ietf-rddp-ddp-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-02.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rddp-rdmap-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rddp-ddp-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV) '
   <draft-dusseault-caldav-13.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The original Last Call failed to note that there is a normative
downreference
in the document to RFC 2818, which is an Informational RFC.  The
IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks on this document,
and 
solicits final comments on this action.  

[Note: Joel already reviewed -12 for LC].

IETF LC ends on 6-07-30.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-caldav-13.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Michael Patton

- 'Document Shepherding From Working Group Last Call to IESG Approval '
   <draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-07.txt> as an Informational
RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-16.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepher
ding-07.
txt

--------------------------- 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art