Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-miller-media-type-cellml-03.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 20:44:18 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-miller-media-type-cellml-03.txt
For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other
Last Call comments you may receive.

Summary: ready

Some little comments/suggestions which can be handled in AUTH48:
the case of Format/format is not uniform, I propose Format everywhere
if it is really a part of the name, or Format the first time and format
for further cases, or format.
in 3: mathmatical -> mathematical
As the style is native (i.e,, not American) English I propose in 4 for
Author/Change "shall" in place of "will" in "... itself will not change ."

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: the reference begins by "The CellML Umbrella format" so IMHO format
should be lower case everywhere in the I-D even if the reference has
no uniform use of lower case for "format"...

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Andrew Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 09:52:55 +1200

> <http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.
Hi Francis,

Thanks for the review. Please see my inlined comments below.
> for further cases, or format.
I have changed all appearances of "Format" to "format", except in the 
phrase "CellML Umbrella Format Registry" (which is the correct case, as 
per the specification). I will be submitting a revised draft to correct 
this shortly.
> in 3: mathmatical -> mathematical
This was fixed unintentionally in draft-miller-media-type-cellml-04, 
which has not yet been processed by the IETF secretariat.
> Author/Change "shall" in place of "will" in "... itself will not change ."
As the CellML Umbrella 1.0 specification is a non-IETF document, I don't 
believe shall or SHALL is appropriate in this case. However, the CellML 
team has endorsed the document, meaning that any future work will result 
in a new document with an increased version number. The phrase is 
therefore a statement of fact rather than a command, and so "will" is 
more appropriate than "shall".

Best regards,
Andrew Miller