Subject: [Gen-art] Review Assignment: draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-03.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:16:09 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-03.txt.
For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please wait for direction from your AD before posting a new version 
of the draft.

This document is ready for publication as a proposed standard.

nit:
The last paragraph of section 3.2 states that the transcode should 
return an error if it receives a URI List with more than one 
URI.  Earlier sections indicated that such multi-party requests were 
permitted.  Should this paragraph say "If a transcode which supports 
only two party transcoding receives an INVITE request with a URI-list 
with more than one URI, it SHOULD ..."

Section 3.4 begins "Figure 3 shows a similar message flow as the one 
in Figure 3."  I believe that the second "Figure 3" is supposed to be 
"Figure 2".

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

----
RAI -- The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Conference Bridge Transcoding
                                  Model
                  draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-03.txt

AD: Jon Peterson
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art