Subject: [Gen-art] GenART Review: draft-ietf-radext-rfc2618bis-04.txt

From: "Michael A. Patton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 02:11:15 -0400 (EDT)

Attached is my review of the specified document, submitted as part of
the Gen-ART process.  For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Document Tag: draft-ietf-radext-rfc2618bis-04.txt
Document Title: RADIUS Authentication Client MIB for IPV6
Intended Status: Proposed Standard
Shepherding AD: Dan Romascanu

This is a followup on my review of an earlier version (-03)

----------------  Begin review  ----------------

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a [type] RFC

----------------------------------------------------------------
   The following editorial issue is noted for the convenience of
   possible copy editors but is not part of the technical review.
   The authors can probably just mention it to the RFC Editor, who may
   well notice it anyway...

Typos
-----

The typo I noticed in the -03 draft is still there.  Proper english
usage calls for a comma after the word "extensions" in the third
sentence of the abstract.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art