Subject: [Gen-art] GenART review of draft-ietf-radext-rfc2620bis-04.txt

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:09:29 -0400

I am the assigned GenART reviewer for 
draft-ietf-radext-rfc2620bis-04.txt. For further information on GenART, 
please see http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html.

Please wait for your AD to tell you what to do with these comments.

Summary

This looks to be ready to go. There is an editorial error in section 4 
that has to be corrected.

Details

1. Looks like a cut-and paste error in section 4. The object names all 
contain the string "Auth" where they should have "Acc".

Tom Taylor

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 14:34:07 +0200

> contain the string "Auth" where they should have "Acc".

Now why did I think yesterday that I'd already seen a "ready" review
for this? There are altogether too many radext MIBs on the agenda :-)

Dan, I will leave my No Objection but I am sure you will get this fixed.

     Brian