Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 27 July 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:12:56 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'IMAP ANNOTATE Extension '
   <draft-ietf-imapext-annotate-15.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imapext-annotate-15.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'IMAP4 LIST Command Extensions '
   <draft-ietf-imapext-list-extensions-17.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imapext-list-extensions-1
7.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'Aggregation of RSVP Reservations over MPLS TE/DS-TE Tunnels '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'SIEVE Email Filtering: Spamtest and Virustest Extensions '
   <draft-ietf-sieve-spamtestbis-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard
   to obsolete RFC 3685.

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-spamtestbis-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ron Bonica

- 'Relay Extensions for the Message Sessions Relay Protocol (MSRP) '
   <draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'The Message Session Relay Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-simple-message-sessions-15.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-relays-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-message-sessions-1
5.tx

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Tom Taylor 

- 'Crankback Signaling Extensions for MPLS and GMPLS RSVP-TE '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-crankback-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-crankback-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'GMPLS - Communication of Alarm Information '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-alarm-spec-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-alarm-spec-03
.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Direct Data Placement
(DDP) 
   Adaptation '
   <draft-ietf-rddp-sctp-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rddp-sctp-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'RFC 1264 is Obsolete '
   <draft-fenner-obsolete-1264-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

Note that approval of this document will result in reclassification of
RFC1264 as "historic". 

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-22.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fenner-obsolete-1264-02.txt

---------------------------
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'vCard Extensions for Instant Messaging (IM)'
   <draft-jennings-impp-vcard-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-24.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-impp-vcard-07.txt

---------------------------
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art