Subject: [Gen-art] Review draft-vaudreuil-futuredelivery-04.txt

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:55:25 -0500

I'm doing this review since Francis is currently on vacation and had
previously done a review of the -03, finding only nits. 

Document: draft-vaudreuil-futuredelivery-04.txt                        
Reviewer: Mary Barnes (for Francis Dupont)
Review Date:  30 August 2006
IESG Telechat Date: 31 August 2006

Summary: Ready.

Comments:
I've reviewed the comments Francis had made on the -03 and those appear
to have all been addressed.
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:48:03 +0200

Note that the only really arguable point, to propose both interval and date,
is well explained in the document (different usages/contexts need different
mechanism) and there is no reason to not trust the WG (cf the acknowledgments)
about this.

Thanks

[email-masked] (just back from holidays)