Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 10 Aug 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:33:15 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the latest round of LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Note that I divided the set of 3 GMPLS MIBs across 3 reviewers as I
didn't think anyone wanted to review 3 MIBs.  Also, this is a heavy week
for LC assignments and we have alot of folks on vacation so a couple of
reviewers have 2 documents (Joel and Spencer).  In addition, there a
couple of folks that are not available till after the 17th (Gonzalo and
Robert), so I've given those folks documents due in early Sept.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'IANA Considerations for OSPF '
   <draft-ietf-ospf-iana-01.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-iana-01.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ron Bonica

- 'Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering

   Management Information Base '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-15.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-te-mib-15.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Definitions of Textual Conventions for Generalized Multiprotocol
Label 
   Switching (GMPLS) Management '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-tc-mib-10.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switching
Router 
   (LSR) Management Information Base '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-14.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'Autonomous System Confederations for BGP '
   <draft-ietf-idr-rfc3065bis-05.txt> as a Draft Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-23.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc3065bis-05.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/implem_RFC3065bis.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Connecting IPv6 Islands over IPv4 MPLS using IPv6 Provider Edge
Routers 
   (6PE) '
   <draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp-tunnel-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-23.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp-tunnel-06.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/Implementation_draft-levy-idr-6
pe-survey.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Media Type Registration of RTP Payload Formats '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Media Type Registration of Payload Formats in the RTP Profile for
Audio and 
   Video Conferences '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-part2-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-24.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-part2-01.t
xt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Registration Event Package Extension for Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP) 
   Globally Routable User Agent URIs (GRUU) '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-gruu-reg-event-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-24.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-gruu-reg-event-06
.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Integrity Transform Carrying Roll-over Counter '
   <draft-lehtovirta-srtp-rcc-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-01.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lehtovirta-srtp-rcc-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'OMA BCAST MIKEY General Extension Payload Specification '
   <draft-dondeti-msec-mikey-genext-oma-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dondeti-msec-mikey-genext-oma-
01.txt

--------------------------- 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:18:03 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for the referenced media type 
registration drafts.
For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other
Last Call comments you may receive.

These documents appear ready for publication as Proposed Standard RFCs.

I might have put the RFC Editor note about RFC YYYY in the second 
document early in that second document, but that is a minor matter.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern