Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 24 August 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:28:24 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'ENUM Validation Architecture '
   <draft-ietf-enum-validation-arch-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-30.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-validation-arch-03.t
xt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Requirements for Multicast in L3 Provider-Provisioned VPNs '
   <draft-ietf-l3vpn-ppvpn-mcast-reqts-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-01.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-ppvpn-mcast-reqts-0
8.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'Applicability Statement for Provider Provisioned CE-based Virtual 
   Private Networks using IPsec '
   <draft-declercq-l3vpn-ce-based-as-00.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'An Architecture for Provider Provisioned CE-based Virtual Private 
   Networks using IPsec '
   <draft-ietf-l3vpn-ce-based-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

These documents were a product of first the PPVPN WG, and later the
L3VPN
WG. They passed WG Last Call, but have not been actively discussed in
the
WG for some time. There is little interest to work on CE-based VPN
problems within the WG today. The L3VPN WG is being rechartered to
reflect
this, and these documents are being advanced as Informational for the
historical record.

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-declercq-l3vpn-ce-based-as-00.
txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-ce-based-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'TDM over IP '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-tdmoip-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-tdmoip-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'Structure-aware TDM Circuit Emulation Service over Packet Switched 
   Network (CESoPSN) '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-cesopsn-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cesopsn-07.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Michael Patton

- 'SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation over Packet (CEP) '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-sonet-13.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-sonet-13.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'RFC 3978 Update to recognize the IETF Trust '
   <draft-ietf-ipr-ietf-trust-update-02.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-05.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-ietf-trust-update-02.
txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Mobile IPv4 Regional Registration '
   <draft-ietf-mip4-reg-tunnel-03.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-reg-tunnel-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'IMAP4 extension for reporting expunged messages'
   <draft-melnikov-imap-expunged-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-20.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-imap-expunged-01.txt

---------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art