Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 31 August 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:46:38 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments along with one Early Review
assignment: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'End-to-middle Security in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)'
   <draft-ietf-sip-e2m-sec-02.txt> 

This is an Early Review requested by the AD.  

Early Review ends on 2006-09-08. 

The file can be obtained via
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sip/draft-ietf-sip-e2m-sec/draft-ietf-sip-e2m-s
ec-02.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Exclude Routes - Extension to RSVP-TE '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-exclude-route-05.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-exclude-rou
te-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'Extensions to GMPLS RSVP Graceful Restart '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-restart-ext-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-restart-ext-05
.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Forward Error Correction Grouping Semantics in Session Description 
   Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-mmusic-fec-grouping-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-fec-grouping-05.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Label Switching Router Self-Test '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-self-test-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-self-test-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'RTP Payload Format and File Storage Format for the Adaptive
Multi-Rate
  (AMR) and Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband (AMR-WB) Audio Codecs '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-11.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'The Kerberos V5 ("GSSAPI") SASL mechanism '
   <draft-ietf-sasl-gssapi-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-11.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sasl-gssapi-07.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'BGP Support for Four-octet AS Number Space '
   <draft-ietf-idr-as4bytes-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-as4bytes-12.txt

The implementation report can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/bgp4_impleme.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'The SDP (Session Description Protocol) Content Attribute '
   <draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content-
05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'Operation of Anycast Services '
   <draft-ietf-grow-anycast-04.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-13.
Note: Previously reviewed -03 for LC ending 2006-06-16.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-anycast-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Network based IP VPN Architecture Using Virtual Routers '
   <draft-ietf-l3vpn-vpn-vr-03.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'Using BGP as an Auto-Discovery Mechanism for VR-based Layer-3 VPNs '
   <draft-ietf-l3vpn-bgpvpn-auto-07.txt> as an Informational RFC
- 'Applicability Statement for Virtual Router-based Layer 3 PPVPN 
   Approaches '
   <draft-ietf-l3vpn-as-vr-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

Active participation in the L3VPN WG on Virtual Routers has not existed
for some time. There is little evidence of energy to significantly
modify
these documents further. The documents are, however, mature enough and
of
sufficient quality that there is general consensus to publish what has
been accomplished as Informational. 

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-14.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-vpn-vr-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-bgpvpn-auto-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-as-vr-02.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'DNSSEC Opt-In '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-09.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-14.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-09.t
xt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Host Identity Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-hip-base-06.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-14.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-base-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'DNSSEC Experiments '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-experiments-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-14.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-experiments
-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'DES Security Implications '
   <draft-kelly-saag-des-implications-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-25.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kelly-saag-des-implications-04
.txt

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art