Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-laganier-ipv6-khi-04.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:57:39 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-laganier-ipv6-khi-04.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date:  29 August 2006
IETF LC Date: 11 August 2006
IESG Telechat Date: 14 September 2006

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an Experimental RFC.

Comments:

Even though a table of contents is not required for brief drafts, adding 
one may improve this draft.

Acronyms need to be expanded on their first use (e.g., API)

The first paragraph of the IANA Considerations section refers to an IANA 
registry that needs to be updated by its URI. IANA registries need to be 
referred by their names instead.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art