Subject: [Gen-art] Review assignments for 17 Aug 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:32:52 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the assignments for the August 17th, 2006 telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-060817.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Mary. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
The following summarizes the assignments, the last call assignments will
be sent via a separate email.  There are alot of new LC assignments, but
the good news is that since folks have been really good about keeping up
with LC reviews, there is only one totally new doc to review for the
17th (assigned to David), along with one new version re-review (for
Spencer). 

RAI  The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Conference Bridge Transcoding
Model 
     (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2 
    draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-03.txt [Open Web Ballot]  
    Token: Jon Peterson 
    Reviewer: Joel Halpern (already reviewed for LC  - Ready with Nit) 

APP IMAP4 LIST Command Extensions (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 2 
    draft-ietf-imapext-list-extensions-17.txt [Open Web Ballot]  
    Token: Lisa Dusseault 
    Reviewer: Scott Brim (passed on review - should be okay based on WG
review) 

RTG Graceful Restart Mechanism for BGP (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2 
    draft-ietf-idr-restart-13.txt [Open Web Ballot]  
    Token: Bill Fenner 
    Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins (reviewed -12 for 22 June 2006 -  Ready) 

TSV Two-Document ballot: - 2 of 2 
    Direct Data Placement over Reliable Transports (Proposed Standard) -
2 of 2 
    draft-ietf-rddp-ddp-06.txt  
    Note: PROTO Shepherd: David Black ([email-masked])
    GEN-ART Reviewer: Francis Dupont ([email-masked]) 
    A Remote Direct Memory Access Protocol Specification (Proposed
Standard) 
    draft-ietf-rddp-rdmap-06.txt  
    Token: Lars Eggert 
    Reviewer: Francis Dupont (already reviewed for LC - Not Ready) (On
Holiday) 

APP Internet Application Protocol Collation Registry (Proposed Standard)
- 1 of 2 
    draft-newman-i18n-comparator-13.txt [Open Web Ballot]  
    Token: Lisa Dusseault 
    Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins (reviewed -06 for LC)  

APP IMAP4 extension to SEARCH command for controlling what kind of 
    information is returned (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 2 
    draft-melnikov-imap-search-ret-03.txt  
    Token: Ted Hardie 
    Reviewer: Avri Doria (already reviewed for LC - Ready) 

RAI Framework for Transcoding with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

    (Informational) - 1 of 2 
    draft-ietf-sipping-transc-framework-04.txt [Open Web Ballot]  
    Token: Jon Peterson 
    Reviewer: Michael Patton (already reviewed for LC - Ready with Nits)

RTG OAM Requirements for Point-to-Multipoint MPLS Networks
(Informational) 
    - 2 of 2 
    draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-oam-reqs-01.txt [Open Web Ballot]  
    Token: Ross Callon 
    Reviewer: David Black 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:57:33 -0500

All the reviews for this week have been uploaded along with recent LC
reviews.

Thanks,
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:B601) 
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:33 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Review assignments for 17 Aug 2006

Hi all,

Mary. 

    (Informational) - 1 of 2 
    draft-ietf-sipping-transc-framework-04.txt [Open Web Ballot]  
    Token: Jon Peterson 
    Reviewer: Michael Patton (already reviewed for 3 Aug - Ready with
Nits)

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:14:32 -0400

This does seem to have addressed my comments, and is ready for publication.
Yours,
Joel M. Halpern