Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-04.txt

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:59:13 -0400

Hi

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please consider these comments, if any, along with any other last call
comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-04.txt

Summary: This document is ready for publication

(Note though that there is an extra " in the 6th paragraph of section
4.6 )

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel 
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art