Subject: [Gen-art] GenART Review of draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-lsr-mib-14.txt

From: "Gray, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:13:19 -0400

Adrian/Tom,

	I am the assigned General Area Review Team member for this 
draft Last Call.

	While I am not a MIB expert, I found the draft relatively
easy to read, it looks to be correct and it appears to me to be
ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

--
Eric

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:35:08 -0400

> ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

	Thanks for the review Eric.

	--Tom