Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-lehtovirta-srtp-rcc-04.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:11:23 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-lehtovirta-srtp-rcc-04.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 29 August 2006
IETF LC Date: 4 August 2006

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should
be fixed before publication.

Comments:

This draft uses RFC 2119 language but does not reference RFC 2119.
Please, add a terminology section with a reference to that RFC.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art