Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 17 Aug 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:14:51 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: John Loughney

- 'Goals for Network-based Localized Mobility Management (NETLMM) '
   <draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-25.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-req-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Michael Patton

- 'Desired Enhancements to GSSAPI Version 3 Naming '
   <draft-ietf-kitten-gss-naming-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-25.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gss-naming-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ron Bonica

- 'A Common Schema for Internet Registry Information Service Transfer
Protocols
'
   <draft-ietf-crisp-iris-common-transport-03.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-28.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-crisp-iris-common-transpo
rt-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'A Lightweight UDP Transfer Protocol for the the Internet Registry 
   Information Service '
   <draft-ietf-crisp-iris-lwz-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-28.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-crisp-iris-lwz-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'XML Pipelining with Chunks for the Information Registry Information
Service
'
   <draft-ietf-crisp-iris-xpc-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-28.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-crisp-iris-xpc-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'An IPv6 Prefix for Overlay Routable Cryptographic Hash Identifiers
(ORCHID)
'
   <draft-laganier-ipv6-khi-04.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-laganier-ipv6-khi-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'The RC4-HMAC Kerberos Encryption Types Used by Microsoft Windows '
   <draft-jaganathan-rc4-hmac-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

This draft describes the rc4 encryption types implemented originally
in Windows 2000.  These encryption types have been implemented in a
wide variety of Kerberos implementations from Microsoft and other
vendors.  The IETF Kerberos community strongly supported the
publication of this document as an informational document in order to
document these encryption types.  The reliance on md4 and the concern
about RC4 distinguishers makes these encryption types unsuitable for a
standards track protocol.

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaganathan-rc4-hmac-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'Atom License Extension '
   <draft-snell-atompub-feed-license-06.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-11.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-feed-license-07.
txt 
(this was announced as -06, but that is no longer available)

--------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art