Subject: [Gen-art] draft-ietf-crisp-iris-common-transport-03

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:57:02 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft, currently on an IESG
telechat agenda. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

IMO, this draft is well written and ready for publication. Can I assume
that this schema is already deployed in a working implementation?

                                        Ron

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:04:33 -0400

Resend. There was a small cut-and-paste error on the last attempt.

                   -r

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:11:48 -0400

>> that this schema is already deployed in a working implementation?

Yes it is.  I believe there are 4 server implementations and 2 client 
implementations.  I'm glad to see that at least this draft is in good shape, 
unlike its two companions.

-andy