Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 03 Aug 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:15:22 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Specifying Alternate Semantics for the Explicit Congestion
Notification 
   (ECN) Field '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-alternates-01.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-14.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-alternates-01.t
xt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Middlebox Communication '
   <draft-ietf-midcom-mib-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-08-17.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-mib-08.txt

---------------------------
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 08:55:47 -0400

I'm punting on draft-ietf-imapext-list-extensions-17.txt.  A quick
glance at the first half looks okay and it's been through 17 revisions.

(I'll be away-from-keyboard today through Tuesday, back for three
days, to SJC for a week of meetings, then away-from-keyboard for a
whole week, and finally spending a few days deleting boring mail :-))

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:05:44 -0400

This document appears ready for publication as a proposed standard.

While it is quite verbose, most of that writing is helpful to the reader.
There are some odd usages of SNMP (waiting for confiming 
notifications for SNMP SET operations) but I will leave it to SNMP 
experts if there is a problem with this usage.  It seems like it works.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

At 10:15 PM 8/3/2006, Mary Barnes wrote:
><http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-mib-08.txt>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-mib-08.txt 
>