Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-mmusic-fec-grouping-05.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:39:15 +0200

For IETF Last Call reviews:

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for draft-ietf-mmusic-fec-grouping-05.txt.
For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other
Last Call comments you may receive.

Summary: Ready with nits

In fact all my comments are about the same thing: reference [5]:
 - in 3 page 3 I suggest to add "(RFC YYYY)" (as it is done in 4.1 page 3)
 - in 3 page 3 and in 9.2 page 5 I believe it is "RTP" in place of "RFC"
   (again 4.1 page 3 seems right)
 - I'd like to get the name of the I-D in 9.2 page 5, BTW it seems to
   be draft-ietf-avt-ulp-18.txt
 - IMHO the right place of this is in normative references, not informative
   (I can't see how the document can be applied without a FEC document
    and [5] is the only proposed one, to summary the two normative depencies
    should be grouping (RFC 3388) [2] and fec (RFC YYYY) [5])

Regards

[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art