Subject: [Gen-art] IETF LC reviews - 7 Sept 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 23:05:29 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Secure Shell Public-Key Subsystem '
   <draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem
-07.txt

---------------------------
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'QoS Signaling in a Nested Virtual Private Network '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-vpn-signaled-preemption-00.txt> as an Informational
RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-vpn-signaled-preemp
tion-00.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Quick-Start for TCP and IP '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-quickstart-06.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-30.

Please note that Quick-Start uses an IPv4 Option Number, an
IPv6 Option Number, and a TCP Option Number. Allocation of these
Option Numbers requires IETF Consensus (or IESG Approval, or a
Standards Action). The IESG will decide whether IETF Consensus has
been established based on the outcome of the IETF Last Call, which has
been lengthened to four weeks to allow for sufficient community review.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-quickstart-06.txt

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art