Subject: [Gen-art] This week's LC assignments - 14 Sept 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:42:57 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

For your convenience, the standard template is included at the end of
the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Marker PDU Aligned Framing for TCP Specification '
   <draft-ietf-rddp-mpa-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-09-29.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rddp-mpa-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Softwire Problem Statement '
   <draft-ietf-softwire-problem-statement-02.txt> as an Informational
RFC

IETF LC ends 2006-09-28.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-problem-statemen
t-02.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art