Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-softwire-problem-statement-02.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:33:01 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Well, I guess Spencer knows what Gen-ART is, right? ;o)

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-softwire-problem-statement-02.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date:  20 September 2006
IETF LC Date: 14 September 2006

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments:

The following entries appear in the References Section but are never
used in the text: RFC2119, RFC2663, RFC3041, and RFC3053.

Some acronyms are first used in their expanded form and later in their
acronym form (e.g., WG and AAA), but they do not appear together. They
probably should.

Some acronyms (e.g., VPN) are not expanded on their first use.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art