Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-kelly-saag-des-implications-04.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:01:45 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-kelly-saag-des-implications-04
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date:  1 September 2006
IETF LC Date: 28 August 2006

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments:

Expand DES in the title.

The first time an acronym appears in the text, it should be together 
with its expansion. Alternatively, the first time the expansion of an 
acronym appears in the text, it should be together with the acronym 
(e.g., EFF, IV).

Section 4.1: s/affect/effect/

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art