Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 21 Sept 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:57:02 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

We are also welcoming 3 new reviewers to the team this week:  Vijay
Gurbani, Miguel Garcia and Pasi Eronen. And, Avri is also again
participating.  This will hopefully provide us with some more bandwidth
when we have team members unavailable. 

For your convenience, the standard template is included at the end of
the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Multicast Requirements for a Network Address Port Translator (NAPT) '
   <draft-ietf-behave-multicast-03.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-02.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-multicast-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'Routing extensions for discovery of Multiprotocol (MPLS) Label Switch

   Router (LSR) Traffic Engineering (TE) mesh membership '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-02.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen

- 'GMPLS Based Segment Recovery '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-segment-recovery-02.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-segment-recov
ery-02.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Encapsulation of MPLS over Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Version 3 '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-over-l2tpv3-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-over-l2tpv3-01.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'RSVP-TE Extensions in support of End-to-End Generalized
Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (GMPLS)-based Recovery '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling-03.txt>
   as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-04.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-
signaling-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Avri Doria

- 'Encoding Instructions for the Generic String Encoding Rules (GSER) '
   <draft-legg-ldap-gser-ei-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-16.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-ldap-gser-ei-02.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art