Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-self-test-06.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 09:35:27 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-self-test-06.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date:  1 September 2006
IETF LC Date: 25 August 2006

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should
be fixed before publication.

Comments:

Expand all acronyms on their first appearance.

This draft contains lines longer than 72 characters and pages longer 
than 58 lines.

The references should be fixed. The text uses [LSP-PING] but the 
References Section uses [LSP-Ping]. The text uses  [LDP] but the 
References Section uses [RFC3036].

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art