Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 28 Sept 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:48:04 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

For your convenience, the standard template is included at the end of
the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 
--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Enhancements to RTP Payload Formats for EVRC Family Codecs '
   <draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-09.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-
09.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Domain Suffix Option for DHCPv6 '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-dnsdomain-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-10.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-dnsdomain-
03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Netnews Article Format '
   <draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-12.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-10.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'Packetization Layer Path MTU Discovery '
   <draft-ietf-pmtud-method-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pmtud-method-10.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Transport of Layer 2 Frames Over MPLS '
   <draft-martini-l2circuit-trans-mpls-19.txt> as a Historic RFC
- 'Encapsulation Methods for Transport of Layer 2 Frames Over MPLS 
   Networks '
   <draft-martini-l2circuit-encap-mpls-12.txt> as a Historic RFC

These documents contain work that was the basis of much of the PWE3 WG
efforts. Many implementations exist and have been deployed, though
going forward the output of the PWE3 WG supersedes these mechansims 
as IETF Consensus. These are now being published for the record as
Historic to underscore that they document work that has been obsoleted 
by PWE3 Standards Track work.

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-24.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-l2circuit-trans-mpls-1
9.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-l2circuit-encap-mpls-1
2.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'Key Change Strategies for TCP-MD5 '
   <draft-bellovin-keyroll2385-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-26.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellovin-keyroll2385-03.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art