Subject: [Gen-art] Gen ART review of draft-nystrom-eap-potp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:11:46 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for draft-nystrom-eap-potp-06.txt.
For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

All of the issues identified in the Gen ART review of the
-05 version have been addressed in the -06 version.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art