Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 5 Oct 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 23:17:56 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

For your convenience, the standard template is included at the end of
the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'Generic Aggregate RSVP Reservations '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-13.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen

- 'Pre-Shared Key Cipher Suites with NULL Encryption for
   Transport Layer Security (TLS)'
   <draft-ietf-tls-psk-null-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  The IESG is especially interested in
feedback about this document being published as a Standards Track
RFC or an Informational RFC.  The TLS WG as asked for publication as
a Standards Track RFC, and the IESG would like to know if you think
this is the correct course of action or if you think it is more
appropriate to publish as an Informational RFC.  

IETF LC ends on 2006-10-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-psk-null-02.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art