Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-mgmt-profile-rqts-06.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:09:29 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Draft: draft-ietf-pki4ipsec-mgmt-profile-rqts-06.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 26 October 2006
IESG Telechat Date: 26 October 2006

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should
be fixed before publication.

Comments:

The following two references do not appear in the text: 'STDPROCESS' and
'GLOSSARY'. They need to be removed (or used somewhere).

A few characters have been replaced by question marks throughout the
document. The need to be fixed.

Section 1.4 says "Though this document is not an Internet Draft". Well,
the document *is* an Internet Draft and, even if when it gets published
it will be an RFC instead, that sentence has to be removed.

I would also suggest not to capitalize the whole table of contents.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art