Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 26 October 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:14:55 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments (along with the recently uploaded
reviews): 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 
--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Extensions to OSPF for Advertising Optional Router Capabilities '
   <draft-ietf-ospf-cap-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-11-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-cap-09.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ron Bonica

- 'DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures '
   <draft-ietf-dkim-base-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-11-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-base-06.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Mark Allman

- 'The Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling Extensible 
   Authentication Protocol Method (EAP-FAST) '
   <draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

A Last Call for an earlier version of this document was performed,
but the document has undergone significant changes since the earlier
last Call.  
[The previous last call was in March of 2004, thus there is no previous
gen-art review]

IETF LC ends on 2006-11-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-05.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art