Subject: [Gen-art] Re: LC Review: draft-martini-l2circuit-encap-mpls-12.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 13:48:13 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

This document is ready for publication as a Historic RFC.

Note: This was reviewed only for clarify, as the document itself 
makes clear that it is documenting an existing protocol, and is not 
for new implementations.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

-----
INT
     Encapsulation Methods for Transport of Layer 2 Frame Over MPLS Networks
         draft-martini-l2circuit-encap-mpls-12.txt

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 13:48:13 -0400

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

-----
INT