Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-isis-caps-06.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:43:12 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-isis-caps-06.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 27 october 2006
IETF LC Date: 19 october 2006
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary: Ready with nits

Comments: there are some little details which should be fixed (nothing
critical and nothing which cannot be fixed by the RFC editor) :

 - 1 page 2: I know what is IS-IS but a random reader likely doesn't:
  add a reference to the ISO IS (i.e., [IS-IS]) in the first sentence.
  (and perhaps add IS-IS-IP too, cf last comment).
 - 1 page 2: "two" examples numbered from 1 to 3 (:-)!
 - 2 page 3: I don't understand the "to prevent TLV looping" but
  perhaps it is not "TLV" looping?
 - 3 page 3: I don't like the term "domain flooding scope", it seems a
  bit redundant to me.
 - 3 page 4: "stale capabilities information A system"
                                            ^^ ", a "?
 - 9.1 page 6: is ISIS-TE really a normative reference? BTW there is no
   reference in the text (same for the previous item, there is a nice
   checker for this: I suggest to use it...)

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: the list of authors doesn't match the list of editors, I expect you
looked at the detailed instructions about this in the RFC editor documents.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art