Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3731bis-04.txt

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:17:03 +0300

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3731bis-04.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia
Review Date: 2006-10-17
IETF LC Date: 2006-10-12
IESG Telechat date: (not known)

Summary:
This document is ready for publication as a draft standard.

Comments:
The document is well written and very clear. Perhaps the only comment is 
that Section 1.1., which his part of the introduction, contains some 
normative text (MAY, OPTIONAL, MUST, etc.). In my opinion, normative 
text shouldn't be present in Introductions, but elsewhere in the 
normative description of the text.

/Miguel Garcia

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:[email-masked]
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art