Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-enum-reqs-03.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:09:08 +0200

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-enum-reqs-03.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 20 November 2006
IETF LC Date: 31 October 2006

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should
be fixed before publication.

Comments:

All drafts are required to have an "Introduction" Section per the
document below:
http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html#anchor4

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art