Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-nemo-ro-problem-statement-03

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:16:20 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
_http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html_).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-nemo-ro-problem-statement-03.txt

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has a nit that should
be fixed before publication. 

Comments:

In general, I found this document well written and easy to understand.

1. In section 2.1, 5th bullet, it says "a longer routing path would be
more susceptibility to link failure". I believe that should be
susceptible.

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel 
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art