Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 16 Nov 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:28:22 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'TCP Extended Statistics MIB '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-mib-extension-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-11-27.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-mib-extension-1
2.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'The RObust Header Compression (ROHC) Framework '
   <draft-ietf-rohc-rfc3095bis-framework-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-11-28.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-rfc3095bis-framework
-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Infrastrucure ENUM Requirements '
   <draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-enum-reqs-03.txt> as an Informational
RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-11-30.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-enum-
reqs-03.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art