Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 9 November 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 21:43:35 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Avri Doria

- 'Representing trunk groups in tel/sip Uniform Resource Identifiers 
   (URIs) '
   <draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-11-24.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-09.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Host Identity Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-hip-base-06.txt> as an Experimental RFC
- 'Using ESP transport format with HIP '
   <draft-ietf-hip-esp-04.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-11-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-base-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-esp-04.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'The P-Answer-State Header Extension to the Session Initiation
Protocol 
   (SIP) for the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Push to talk over Cellular 
   (PoC) '
   <draft-allen-sipping-poc-p-answer-state-header-04.txt> as an
Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-12-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allen-sipping-poc-p-answer-sta
te-header-04.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art