Subject: [Gen-art] last reviews

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 20:14:21 +0100

I have some unfilled reports in gen-art-by-reviewer.html:
 - draft-ietf-isis-caps-06.txt: done after the last update
   (summary: Ready with nits)
 - draft-ietf-behave-multicast-03.txt: summary: Ready
 - draft-ietf-rddp-rdmap-07.txt: updated after the review,
   the main issue, reference to the old version of IPsec/IKE,
   should be solved by the update of RFC 3723, so there is no
   blocking point (i.e., summary: Ready).
 - draft-ietf-rddp-ddp-07.txt: same than for rddp-rdmap even I
   still don't like the used terminology which could be far simpler
   for rddp-ddp...

Regards

[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art