Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 23 Nov 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:43:30 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) RSVP-TE Signaling Extensions in support of 
   Calls '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-call-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-12-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-call-
01.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani
- 'Extensions to RSVP-TE for Point-to-Multipoint TE LSPs '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-12-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-06.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) RSVP-TE Signaling Extensions in support of 
   Calls '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-call-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-12-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-call-
01.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani
- 'Extensions to RSVP-TE for Point-to-Multipoint TE LSPs '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-12-06.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-06.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art