Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 29 December 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:37:47 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'Modifying ICMP to Support Multi-part Messages '
   <draft-bonica-internet-icmp-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-19. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonica-internet-icmp-14.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13675&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- '3GPP2 Generic EAP Encapsulation (GEE) Protocol '
   <draft-barany-eap-gee-04.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-19. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barany-eap-gee-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14299&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'Domain-based Application Service Location Using URIs and the Dynamic 
   Delegation Discovery Service (DDDS) '
   <draft-daigle-unaptr-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-25. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daigle-unaptr-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14866&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art