Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 14 December 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:30:36 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Widget Description Exchange Service (WIDEX) Requirements '
   <draft-ietf-widex-requirements-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC Ends on 12-12-25.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-widex-requirements-03.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'A Timezone Option for DHCP '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-timezone-option-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC Ends on 2006-12-31.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-timezone-option-05.tx
t

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Link-layer Event Notifications for Detecting Network Attachments '
   <draft-ietf-dna-link-information-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC Ends on 2006-12-31.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dna-link-information-05.t
xt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'Formal Notation for Robust Header Compression (ROHC-FN) '
   <draft-ietf-rohc-formal-notation-13.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC Ends on 2007-01-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-formal-notation-13.t
xt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'iSCSI Extensions for RDMA Specification '
   <draft-ietf-ips-iser-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Datamover Architecture for iSCSI (DA) '
   <draft-ietf-ips-iwarp-da-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC Ends on 2007-1-3.
(The last call period has been lengthened to account for the
holiday period.)

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iser-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iwarp-da-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'Suite B Cryptographic Suites for IPsec '
   <draft-solinas-ui-suites-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document proposes four optional cryptographic user interface
suites ("UI suites") for IPsec similar to the two suites specified in
RFC 4308.  The four new suites provide compatibility with the United
States National Security Agency's Suite B specifications.

IETF LC Ends on 2007-01-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-solinas-ui-suites-00.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ron Bonica

- 'Augmented BNF for Syntax Specifications: ABNF '
  RFC 4234 as a Full Standard

IETF LC Ends on 2007-01-08.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4234.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at 
http://ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/RFC4234_implem.txt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art