Subject: [Gen-art] Review assignments for 11 January 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:37:32 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the assignments for the Jan 11th, 2007 telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-070111.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Since the telechat is almost 2 weeks out (rather than the usual 1 week),
there may be changes and I'll send those out no later than COB Thursday
of next week (or sooner if there's many).   I thought it best to go
ahead and let folks know the items that are already on the agenda. 

Note also that I've switched the spreadsheet over to 2007, so the only
entries are the completed and outstanding IETF LC documents, along with
the assignments for Jan 11th.  There is a link in the spreadsheet to the
2006 (and previous years' reviews). 

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 11 Jan 2007

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art