Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 21 December 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:04:04 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all, 
Mary. 
--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'DHCP options for PANA Authentication Agents '
   <draft-ietf-dhc-paa-option-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-paa-option-05.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'Telnet Authentication Option'
   <draft-altman-telnet-rfc2941bis-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Telnet START-TLS Option'
   <draft-altman-telnet-starttls-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Telnet Authentication: Kerberos Version 5'
   <draft-altman-telnet-rfc2942bis-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Telnet Authentication: SRP'
   <draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-15.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-rfc2941bis-02.tx
t
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-starttls-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-rfc2942bis-02.tx
t
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-02.tx
t

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art