Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 01 Dec 2006

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:25:41 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

- 'Declarative Public Extension Key for iSCSI Node Architecture '
   <draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-nodearch-key-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-12-11.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-nodearch-key-03
.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Clarification of the 3rd Party Disclosure procedure in RFC 3979 '
   <draft-narten-ipr-3979-3rd-party-fix-00.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2006-12-11.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narten-ipr-3979-3rd-party-fix-
00.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'TCP Friendly Rate Control (TFRC): the Small-Packet (SP) Variant '
   <draft-ietf-dccp-tfrc-voip-07.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2006-12-11.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-tfrc-voip-07.txt

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen

- 'Padding Chunk and Parameter for SCTP '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-padding-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2006-12-13.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-padding-02.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:58:14 -0500

Ready for publication as a BCP.

(More for form's sake than real substance, though I did re-read it 
just to check.)

Joel

At 09:25 AM 12/1/2006, Mary Barnes wrote:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narten-ipr-3979-3rd-party-fix-00.txt