Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-daigle-unaptr-01.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:34:11 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-daigle-unaptr-01.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits 
that should be fixed before publication.

Comments:

Editorial:
==========

* Section 3

One of the lines is more than 72 characters long (The regexp line for 
NAPTR 200 10). Suggest removing some whitespace to make this fit

* Section 5 IANA considerations, paragraph 4

This text needs to be changed since section 4.5 is not "below". So 
either remove the word "below" or move the restrictions in place below 
this paragraph.

"There are no further restrictions placed on the tags other than that
  they must conform with the syntax defined below (Section 4.5)."

* Section 5 IANA considerations, paragraph 2

I believe the phrase "As with S-NAPTR" makes more sense than "As for 
S-NAPTR" but this is a matter of personal preference.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art