Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-heard-rfc4181-update-00.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:45:41 +0200

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-heard-rfc4181-update-00.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 23 January 2006
IETF LC Date: 16 January 2006

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should
be fixed before publication.

Comments:

The title of the draft could be more explicit. Now it mentions RFC 4181.
It could also indicate that it is an update to the Guidelines for
Authors and Reviewers of MIB Documents.

Acronyms (e.g., MIB) should be expanded on their first use.

The draft should be divided into pages, none of which should exceed 58
lines.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:55:17 +0200

Hi,

the dates in the boilerplate of the review below should, of course, have 
read 2007 instead of 2006.

Cheers,

Gonzalo