Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-conboy-mime-opf-00.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:09:29 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-conboy-mime-opf-00.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 23 January 2007
IESG Telechat date: 25 January 2007

Summary: Ready with nits

Comments: there is no real problem but small details to fix before
publication (by the RFC editor and/or at AUTH48):
 - 1 page 3: I suggest: OEBPS Publication -> OEBPS [OEBPS] publication
 - 1 page 3: Forurm -> Forum
 - 3.1 (title) page 3: Downloadable Sounds -> something better!
   (and if you still handle the I-D by hand fix the ToC too)
 - 4 page 5: not needed because there is no reference to RFC XXXX (or
   perhaps you mean RFC 4288?)
 - 5 page 5: please add the country and use the ITU-T E.123 international
   form for phone numbers (i.e., +1 858 551-4950 for instance).
 - 6.1 page 5: OEBPS is not referenced (so my first comment...)

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: I assume the IDPF executive director (Nick Bogaty) agrees to be
the cited contact.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art