Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of LC draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-03.txt

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 15:45:43 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-03.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2007-01-07
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: 2007-01-11
Summary: The document is ready for publication

Comments: I performed the Gen-ART review of version -02 of the document, 
where a few issues were outlined. These issues have been properly 
addressed and the document is ready for publication.

Note: the IDnits tool indicates a few warnings, which may be also 
addressed by the RFC Editor at a later stage, but if there is a need for 
a new revision of the draft, these nits should be taken into account.

------------
idnits 1.123

tmp/draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-03.txt:

tmp/draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-03.txt(651): Line is too long: the 
offending characters are 'y RFC number)'
tmp/draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-03.txt(652): Line is too long: the 
offending characters are 'y RFC number)'
tmp/draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-03.txt(676): Line is too long: the 
offending characters are 'y RFC number)'
tmp/draft-ietf-ccamp-automesh-03.txt(677): Line is too long: the 
offending characters are 'y RFC number)'

   Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html:

     Checking conformance with RFC 3978/3979 boilerplate...

     the boilerplate looks good.

     No nits found.

   Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt:
     Nothing found here (but these checks do not cover all of
     1id-guidelines.txt yet).

   Miscellaneous warnings:
   - The copyright year in the IETF Trust Copyright Line does not match the
     current year

   Experimental warnings:
   - Unused Reference: 'RFC1194' is defined on line 544, but not referenced
     '[RFC1194]  Zimmerman, D., "Finger User Information Protocol", RFC 
1...'

     No nits found.
--------------

BR,

     Miguel Garcia

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:[email-masked]
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art