Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 18 Jan 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:04:58 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'Overview and Framework for Internationalized Email '
   <draft-ietf-eai-framework-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-26. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-framework-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14701&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ron Bonica

- 'End-Host Mobility and Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-hip-mm-04.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-mm-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12461&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Rendezvous Extension '
   <draft-ietf-hip-rvs-05.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-29.  

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-rvs-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12498&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Registration Extension '
   <draft-ietf-hip-registration-02.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-registration-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13683&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Requirements related to DNSSEC Trust Anchor Rollover '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requirements-04.txt> as an Informational
RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rollover-requireme
nts-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14264&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'Fail Over extensions for L2TP "failover" '
   <draft-ietf-l2tpext-failover-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-failover-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
8770&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani
- 'Automated Updates of DNSSEC Trust Anchors '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers
-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12534&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Enhanced Route Optimization for Mobile IPv6 '
   <draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-30. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15081&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'ESS Update: Adding CertID Algorithm Agility '
   <draft-ietf-smime-escertid-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-01-31. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-escertid-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14546&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'RFC 4181 Update to Recognize the IETF Trust '
   <draft-heard-rfc4181-update-00.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-13. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-heard-rfc4181-update-00.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15574&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand

Note: these were part of a set of 5, Joel has the other 2 related docs

- 'Abstract Syntax Notation X (ASN.X) Representation of Encoding 
   Instructions for the XML Encoding Rules (XER) '
   <draft-legg-xed-asd-xerei-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Encoding Instructions for the Robust XML Encoding Rules (RXER) '
   <draft-legg-xed-rxer-ei-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Abstract Syntax Notation X (ASN.X) Representation of Encoding 
   Instructions for the Generic String Encoding Rules (GSER) '
   <draft-legg-xed-asd-gserei-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-14. 

The files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-xed-asd-xerei-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-xed-rxer-ei-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-xed-asd-gserei-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
10739&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

Note: these were part of a set of 5, Harald has the other 3 related docs

- 'Robust XML Encoding Rules (RXER) for Abstract Syntax Notation One 
   (ASN.1) '
   <draft-legg-xed-rxer-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'Abstract Syntax Notation X (ASN.X) '
   <draft-legg-xed-asd-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-14. 

The files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-xed-rxer-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-xed-asd-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
10739&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:14:21 -0500

Summary: This draft is ready for publication.

I can't find anything significant wrong with it.  You could even
support it.