Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-dna-link-information-05.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 12:53:48 +0200

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-dna-link-information-05.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date:  9 January 2006
IETF LC Date: 11 december 2006

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should
be fixed before publication.

Comments:

Acronyms need to be expanded on their first use (e.g., BSSID).

There is a normative "MAY" in the Introduction, before RFC 2119 is
referenced. There should not be normative statements before Section
1.1., which references RFC 2119.

References DNA4 and RFC 3971 appear in the text but not in the references.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 19:17:37 -0500

Hi Gonzalo,
   Thanks for the review. Sorry I could not reply earlier since I was on 
vacation. Please find comments inline.

Thanks
Suresh

> Acronyms need to be expanded on their first use (e.g., BSSID).

Thanks. Will do.

> 1.1., which references RFC 2119.

Will change this to a "may".

> References DNA4 and RFC 3971 appear in the text but not in the references.

Will add these two references.