Subject: [Gen-art] Genart review of draft-ietf-crisp-iris-common-transport-04

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:27:38 -0500

Hi Andy,

I have been assigned the genart reveiw of
draft-ietf-crisp-iris-common-transport-04. In general, I think that it
is ready for publication.

However, I would like to ask if there are any deployed implementations?

                                            Ron

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:18:57 -0500

Ron,

Though another review doesn't hurt, but this document and its  
companions from the CRISP WG have already received gen-art and secdir  
reviews.  There are implementations, though I don't know their  
current deployment status.  Last I checked, all were in "beta".

-andy