Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-pim-mib-v2-09.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:54:00 +0200

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-pim-mib-v2-09.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 23 January 2007
IETF LC Date: 11 January 2007

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should
be fixed before publication.

Comments:

RFC 3376, RFC 3569, RFC 3618, and RFC 3810 appear in the References
section but do not seem to be used anywhere in the text.

The last paragraph of the Introduction, which contains a reference to
RFC 2119, typically appears in a separate section called "Terminology",
right after the Introduction.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:01:02 +0200

Hi,

additionally, the email below could not be delivered to the following 
email address:

[email-masked]

Make sure that this is only a temporary failure and the draft has the 
correct contact information for all authors.

Cheers,

Gonzalo