Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-02.txt

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:42:40 -0600

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-02.txt.

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-altman-telnet-rfc2944bis-02.txt
Title: Telnet Authentication: SRP
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Review Date:  January 10, 2007
IESG Telechat date:  January 18, 2007

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a standards track
RFC.

I do not have any substantive feedback other two small nits:

1) Please expand SRP in title; and
2) In drafts that I have written where I have referred to a pending
RFC, I have always added a note to the RFC Editor.  Something
like:

    Note to RFC Editor:  Please replace AAAA with the RFC number
    for [7].  Please replace CCCC with the RFC number for [5].

I inherited this behavior from someone else, so I just assumed
that was the standard way of getting the RFC Editor's attention.
If not, then discard the nit and proceed with publication.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art