Subject: [Gen-art] Updated: Review assignments for 11 January 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:26:02 -0600

There were 3 additional documents added to the agenda for next week, so
I have updated the assignment sheet and spreadsheets, with the 3 new
assignments summarized below:

TSV Implementer's Guide for SigComp (Proposed Standard) - 7 of 10 
    draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-impl-guide-10.txt [Open Web Ballot]  
    Token: Magnus Westerlund 
    Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins (reviewed -09 for LC) 
        
TSV Formal Notation for Robust Header Compression (ROHC-FN) (Proposed
Standard) - 8 of 10 
    draft-ietf-rohc-formal-notation-13.txt [Open Web Ballot]  
    Token: Magnus Westerlund 
    Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand (LC due 03 Jan 2007) 

APP Atom License Extension (Experimental) - 1 of 1 
    draft-snell-atompub-feed-license-10.txt [Open Web Ballot]  
    Token: Lisa Dusseault 
    Reviewer: Robert Sparks (reviewed -07 for LC) 

Thanks,
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 2:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Gen-art] Review assignments for 11 January 2007

Hi all,

Here's the assignments for the Jan 11th, 2007 telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-070111.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Since the telechat is almost 2 weeks out (rather than the usual 1 week),
there may be changes and I'll send those out no later than COB Thursday
of next week (or sooner if there's many).   I thought it best to go
ahead and let folks know the items that are already on the agenda. 

Note also that I've switched the spreadsheet over to 2007, so the only
entries are the completed and outstanding IETF LC documents, along with
the assignments for Jan 11th.  There is a link in the spreadsheet to the
2006 (and previous years' reviews). 

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 11 Jan 2007

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 18:50:02 -0600

The reviews to date have been uploaded and the speadsheets have been
updated. 

Thanks,
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 2:38 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Review assignments for 11 January 2007

Hi all,

Thanks,
Mary. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  

Summary:

Comments: