Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 15 Feb 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:07:55 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Key Management Framework '
   <draft-ietf-eap-keying-18.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-28. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-keying-18.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
10920&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 802.15.4 Networks '
   <draft-ietf-6lowpan-format-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-01. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-format-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13475&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- '6LoWPAN: Overview, Assumptions, Problem Statement and Goals '
   <draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-07.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-01. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-problem-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13494&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'Common Local Transmit and Receive Ports (Symmetric RTP) '
   <draft-wing-behave-symmetric-rtprtcp-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-12. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-behave-symmetric-rtprtcp-
01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13165&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Scott Brim

- 'The Dublin Core Metadata Element Set '
   <draft-kunze-rfc2413bis-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-14. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kunze-rfc2413bis-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
7762&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'URI Fragment Identifiers for the text/plain Media Type '
   <draft-wilde-text-fragment-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-14. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-text-fragment-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
9149&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art