Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 1 Feb 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 21:32:04 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Definitions and Managed Objects for OAM Functions on Ethernet Like 
   Interfaces '
   <draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-mib-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-09. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-mib-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11360&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Multiple Signer Clarification '
   <draft-ietf-smime-cms-mult-sign-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-12. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cms-mult-sign-02.tx
t

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14620&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Transmission of syslog messages over UDP '
   <draft-ietf-syslog-transport-udp-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'The syslog Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-syslog-protocol-19.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-14. 

In order to add security services to the syslog protocol, the syslog
working group has undertaken the task of formally specifying the
format of syslog messages and transports.  Their solution is neither
fully backward nor forward compatible with syslog implementations
deployed today.  RFC 3164 and Appendix A of draft-ietf-syslog-protocol
discuss the compatibility issue and the working group's decision in
this matter at length.  The IETF community is encouraged to review
this discussion as well as the chartering discussion that codified
this decision in the syslog charter.

Major changes include the addition of structured data to syslog
messages and the addition of a mandatory secure transport.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-transport-udp-08.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-protocol-19.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11213&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Wildcard Pseudowire Type '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-wildcard-pw-type-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-14. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-wildcard-pw-type-02.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14171&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Mark Allman

- 'Use of Hash Algorithms in IKE and IPsec '
   <draft-hoffman-ike-ipsec-hash-use-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-01. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-ike-ipsec-hash-use-05.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14051&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art