Subject: [Gen-art] genart review: draft-kalin-geant-urn-namespace-01.txt

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:11:17 -0600

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for draft-kalin-geant-urn- 
namespace-01.txt
For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <http:// 
www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.
Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before  
posting a new version of the draft.

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication as an  
Informational RFC,
                     but has nits (maybe one bigger than a nit) that  
should be fixed before publication.

caveat: My experience with documents that delegate registration  
authority is still limited - I might have missed
things the document doesn't say that it should.

The draft does not pass the id-nits check (with many issues, mostly  
formatting)

It references RFC2234 (should be 4234).

I'm a little concerned about the definition of equality in the draft  
(exact case-sensitive string match) when the
ABNF allows % HEXDIG %HEXDIG encoding.  Maybe there's a definition of  
equality this draft could inherit from?
I'll defer to Ted on whether that's an issue with this kind of resource.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art