Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-siemborski-rfc2554bis-07.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:49:47 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-siemborski-rfc2554bis-07.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits
that should be fixed before publication.

Comments:

Editorial:
==========

* Some pages are longer than 58 lines
* The pages are not separated by the Form feed character (^L) . They 
contain the text FORMFEED instead

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 22:32:08 +0000

> that should be fixed before publication.

I've just submitted a version that fixes that.

Thanks,
Alexey