Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 08 Feb 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:22:25 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'RObust Header Compression (ROHC): A Profile for TCP/IP (ROHC-TCP) '
   <draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-16.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-19. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-tcp-16.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
8269&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'Fibre-Channel Zone Server MIB '
   <draft-ietf-imss-fc-zs-mib-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-19. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-zs-mib-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15097&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm

- 'Connected Identity in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-connected-identity-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-19.  

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-connected-identity-04
.txt
IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14631&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins  (already reviewed this)

- 'Protocol Extensions for Header Compression over MPLS '
   <draft-ietf-avt-hc-over-mpls-protocol-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The original Last Call failed to note that there is a normative
downreference in the document to RFC 3985, which is an Informational
RFC.

IETF-LC ends on 2007-02-19.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-hc-over-mpls-protocol
-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13573&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'Fibre-Channel Fabric Configuration Server MIB '
   <draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-19. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15096&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'Fibre Channel Registered State Change Notification (RSCN) MIB '
   <draft-ietf-imss-fc-rscn-mib-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

Note that this document has a normative reference on the FC-LS standard
in INCITS Technical Committee T11:

[FC-LS]
     "Fibre Channel - Link Services (FC-LS)", ANSI INCITS xxx-200n, Rev
     1.61, http://www.t11.org/t11/stat.nsf/upnum/1620-d, November 2006.

As of January 23, 2007, the designator "INCITS 433" has been assigned to
the FC-LS standard, and the standard is in an INCITS public review that
that will end on February 19, 2007.  It is likely that FC-LS will be
published as ANSI INCITS 433-2007 during 2007, but it will be necessary
to
verify this and enter the correct reference prior to publication of the
RFC.  RFC publication will have to be delayed until FC-LS is published
as
is the usual procedure for normative references.

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-19. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-rscn-mib-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15095&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Guidance on Area Director Sponsoring of Documents '
   <draft-iesg-sponsoring-guidelines-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-21. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iesg-sponsoring-guidelines-01.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15381&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'A Domain Availability Check (dchk) Registry Type for the Internet 
   Registry Information Service (IRIS) '
   <draft-ietf-crisp-iris-dchk-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-02-21. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-crisp-iris-dchk-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12196&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Language Tag MIB '
   <draft-mcwalter-langtag-mib-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-08. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcwalter-langtag-mib-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15469&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) MIB '
   <draft-mcwalter-uri-mib-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-03-08. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcwalter-uri-mib-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15468&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art