Subject: [Gen-art] genart review: draft-ietf-mip4-message-string-ext-02.txt.

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:39:44 -0600

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for draft-ietf-mip4-message-string- 
ext-02.txt.
For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <http:// 
www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments  
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC

(apologies for missing the end of IETF LC on this document by a bit)

If you have some other reason to edit the document before  
publication, the second paragraph of
"Operations and Use" starts out with a sentence on throttling, then  
gives an example of use that
doesn't involve throttling, which was a little confusing.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art