Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 9 Aug 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:21:05 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Allocations for the 
   Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANET) Working Group ' 
   <draft-ietf-manet-iana-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard 

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-18. 

The file can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-iana-05.txt 

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15731&rfc_flag=0 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'IP Multicast MIB '
   <draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-21. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-06.tx
t

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14571&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs) and Uniform Resource 
   Identifiers (URIs) for the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol

   (XMPP) '
   <draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-09-01. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15924&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art