Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-Art Review of draft-ietf-sip-gruu-14

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:52:39 +0300

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document:  draft-ietf-sip-gruu-14
Reviewer:  Christian Vogt
Review Date:  August 10, 2007
IESG Telechat date:  August 9, 2007

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.  Just 2
really small editorial nits.

Comments:

Section 1, 5th paragraph:  s/the the/the/

The initialism "UA" is used for "user agent" in the beginning of the
document, but at the end of the document, "user agent" is spelled out.
I personally prefer the spelled-out variant and would recommend to use
that consistently throughout the document.

Best regards,
- Christian

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art