Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2 August 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:15:07 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 
--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Christian Vogt

- 'Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE): A Protocol for Network 
   Address Translator (NAT) Traversal for Offer/Answer Protocols '
   <draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-17.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-13. 
(Note: this one appears to be tentatively on the agenda for Aug 23)

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-17.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11119&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'Indicating Support for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) 
   in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-16. 
(Note: this one appears to be tentatively on the agenda for Aug 23)

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15577&rfc_flag=0

---------------------------
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'A Per-domain path computation method for establishing Inter-domain 
   Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-path-comp-05.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-16. 
(Note: this one appears to be tentatively on the agenda for Aug 23)

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-pd-pat
h-comp-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13081&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Inter domain Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized 
   MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering - RSVP-TE extensions '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-16. 
(Note: this one appears to be tentatively on the agenda for Aug 23)

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-t
e-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12792&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Label Switched Path Stitching with Generalized Multiprotocol Label 
   Switching Traffic Engineering (GMPLS TE) '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-stitching-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-16.
(Note: this one appears to be tentatively on the agenda for Aug 23)

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-stitching-06.tx
t

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13048&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'Guidelines for Writing an IANA Considerations Section in RFCs'
   <draft-narten-iana-considerations-rfc2434bis-07.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-17. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narten-iana-considerations-rfc
2434bis-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12190&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'Transport Layer Security (TLS) Session Resumption without 
   Server-Side State '
   <draft-salowey-tls-rfc4507bis-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-22. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-tls-rfc4507bis-00.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16097&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art