Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-06.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 23:19:45 -0400 (EDT)

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-06.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication, but I have a comment for 
IANA regarding this draft.

IANA comment:

There is a minor typo in the IANA action. Currently the IANA action in the 
ID tracker states

Upon approval of this document, the IANA will make
the following assignments in the
"RSVP TE Parameters - per [RFC4420]" registry located at

It needs to be changed to

Upon approval of this document, the IANA will make
the following assignments in the
"NETWORK MANAGEMENT PARAMETERS" registry located at

Cheers
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art