Subject: [Gen-art] RE: Assignments for 23 August 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:37:52 -0500

I've uploaded the reviews received to date and updated the spreadsheets.

Let me know if you see any issues. 

Mary. 

_____________________________________________ 
From: 	Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)  
Sent:	Thursday, August 16, 2007 10:45 PM
To:	[email-masked]'
Subject:	Assignments for 23 August 2007

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the August 23rd, 2007
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-070823.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Just a reminder that the reviews should be done by COB on Tuesday (8pm
EDT) to ensure that Russ has a chance to see them on Wednesday.  

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 23 August 2007

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art