Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 23 August 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:25:50 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments and updated spreadsheets: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Christian Vogt

- 'Using IPsec between Mobile and Correspondent IPv6 Nodes '
   <draft-ietf-mip6-cn-ipsec-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-08-31. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-cn-ipsec-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12676&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'A Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Service Registration for Internet 
   Calendaring Services '
   <draft-ietf-enum-calendar-service-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-09-06. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-calendar-service-03.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14544&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art