Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-hunt-avt-rtcpxnq-00

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 00:36:50 -0500

Document: draft-hunt-avt-rtcpxnq-00
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins
Review Date: 2007-08-03
IETF LC End Date: 2007-08-07
IESG Telechat date: Not known

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments: I did find two points odd about this draft - some metrics (vrange, 
for example) are described as "positive quantity or (unusually) zero", with 
no description of WHY the unusual zero value might arise, and "an over-range 
value" wasn't familiar terminology for me - I'm guessing this means 
"fixed-point overflow", but neither of these points are significant enough 
to raise as an issue during the evaluation process for an Informational 
draft.

Thanks,

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art