Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 06 Sept 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:46:10 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Sept 6th, 2007
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-070906.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Note that for documents that you've already reviewed for LC that appear
on the telechat, 
I automatically transfer your LC review as the review for the telechat.
For the
assignments where I list "already reviewed for LC; Ready", you have no
action for that
document for that telechat (e.g., Spencer's -manet document).  For cases
where you've done the LC on that version, but you did not deem the
document ready, I will still copy over the previous review (e.g., Joel's
-ipv6 document). However, if there has been subsequent discussion that
resolves your concerns, it would be good to send an updated review
indicating such. 

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 06 Sept 2007

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art