Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-enum-calendar-service-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:08:29 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-enum-calendar-service-03.txt
Reviewer: David Black
Review Date: 24 August 2007
IETF LC End Date: 6 September 

Summary:
This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits
that should be fixed before publication.

Comments:
This is a relatively straightforward registration of an ENUM
service, and the draft does a good job of explaining the
service that is being registered.  I found one minor
nit in the service registration (Section 2):

   Security considerations:
      See section 3.

That should be "See section 4." as section 3 contains examples
and section 4 is the Security Considerations.

idnits 2.04.14 did not find any issues.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art