Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-mip6-ha-switch-03.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 19:31:40 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-mip6-ha-switch-03.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 4 September 2007

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a PS RFC.

Comments:

The terminology section is typically a different section after the
Introduction. In this draft, it is an unnumbered section after the Abstract.

The recommended reference format is [RFC3775] instead of [1], which the
draft uses.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art