Subject: [Gen-art] RE: Assignments for 20 Sept 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:09:25 -0500

Hi all,

I have uploaded the reviews received to date along with the updated
spreadsheets. Let me know if there are any errors or omissions. My spam
filter was eating some reviews earlier in the week but I think I
retrieved them from the archives.  Also, thanks to Suresh for picking up
the extra review. 

Thanks,
Mary. 

_____________________________________________ 
From: 	Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)  
Sent:	Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:20 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	'Michael A. Patton'
Subject:	Assignments for 20 Sept 2007

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Sept. 20, 2007
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-070920.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 20 Sept 2007

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art