Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 27 Sept 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:36:41 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Defining Network Capacity '
   <draft-ietf-ippm-bw-capacity-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-08. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-bw-capacity-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13237&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'State of Peer-to-Peer(P2P) Communication Across Network Address 
   Translators(NATs) '
   <draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-11. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15405&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'NAT Behavioral Requirements for ICMP protocol '
   <draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-05.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-11. 

This document contains a downward normative reference to the
informational RFC 3022 "Traditional IP Network Address Translator
(Traditional NAT)". 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14702&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation Service over MPLS (CEM) Encapsulation '
   <draft-malis-sonet-ces-mpls-09.txt> as a Historic

This documents contains work that was the basis of part of the
PWE3 WG's efforts, resulting in the publication of RFC4842 as a
standards track document. The document was specifically held from
publication in any form until which time the PWE3 WG had finished its
work in this area.

Deployed implementations of this earlier work exist, though it is well
understood the output of the PWE3 WG represents IETF Consensus and
supersedes these mechansims. This document is now being published for
the record as Historic to underscore that it documents work that has
been obsoleted by PWE3 Standards Track work.

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-23. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malis-sonet-ces-mpls-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
5608&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ben Campbell

- 'Additional Diffie-Hellman Groups for use with IETF Standards '
   <draft-lepinski-dh-groups-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-23. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lepinski-dh-groups-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatEN-ART: General Area Review Team" <gen-art.ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/gen-art>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=======	31489185="
Errors-To: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'Defining Network Capacity '
   <draft-ietf-ippm-bw-capacity-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-08. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-bw-capacity-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13237&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'State of Peer-to-Peer(P2P) Communication Across Network Address 
   Translators(NATs) '
   <draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-11. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-p2p-state-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15405&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'NAT Behavioral Requirements for ICMP protocol '
   <draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-05.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-11. 

This document contains a downward normative reference to the
informational RFC 3022 "Traditional IP Network Address Translator
(Traditional NAT)". 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14702&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation Service over MPLS (CEM) Encapsulation '
   <draft-malis-sonet-ces-mpls-09.txt> as a Historic

This documents contains work that was the basis of part of the
PWE3 WG's efforts, resulting in the publication of RFC4842 as a
standards track document. The document was specifically held from
publication in any form until which time the PWE3 WG had finished its
work in this area.

Deployed implementations of this earlier work exist, though it is well
understood the output of the PWE3 WG represents IETF Consensus and
supersedes these mechansims. This document is now being published for
the record as Historic to underscore that it documents work that has
been obsoleted by PWE3 Standards Track work.

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-23. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malis-sonet-ces-mpls-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
5608&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ben Campbell

- 'Additional Diffie-Hellman Groups for use with IETF Standards '
   <draft-lepinski-dh-groups-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-23. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lepinski-dh-groups-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16420&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art