Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 6 Sept 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 21:12:47 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Robert Sparks

- 'Overview of the Internet Multicast Routing Architecture '
   <draft-ietf-mboned-routingarch-09.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2007-09-19. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-routingarch-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13102&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand
Note: previously assigned this doc for 10/26/2006 (OBE), IETF LC had
been assigned to JL (OBE), 
So this would be the first gen-art review for this document. 

- 'Specification of the IPFIX Protocol for the Exchange of IP Traffic 
   Flow Information '
   <draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-26.txt> as a Proposed Standard

A previous version draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-24.txt of this draft was
already approved by the IESG. The IPFIX WG decided to make changes to
that version of the document with the principal goal of removing the
SCTP stream 0 restriction. Reviews should focus on the changes since
draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-26.txt which are mentioned in an editorial
note currently placed after the Table of Contents.

IETF LC ends on 2007-09-20. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-26.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
10472&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art