Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-04.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:40:50 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-04.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2007-09-20
IETF LC End Date: done
IESG Telechat date: on next agenda

Summary: Ready

Comments: I have a few editorial comments and a small concern about the
security but as the document is not a standard track one and in fact
does not specify a new protocol (only how to use already published
mechanisms) I do not believe this can be a real issue.
I am posting the detailed editorial comments in a second message.

Regards

[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art