Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 20 Sept 20007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:10:07 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black
Note: this was already reviewed for 9/20

- 'Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) 
   Framework '
   <draft-ietf-pana-framework-10.txt> as an Informational RFC

Since the last IETF last call of this document (set), reference to
specification of SNMP as a protocol for PAA to EP communication when the
PAA and EP are not co-located was removed. The current version makes
informational reference to work in progress in the ANCP working group. 

IETF LC ends 2007-09-27. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-framework-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
10187&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins
Note: this was already reviewed for 9/20

- 'Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) '
   <draft-ietf-pana-pana-18.txt> as a Proposed Standard

Since the last IETF last call of this document (set), reference to
specification of SNMP as a protocol for PAA to EP communication when the
PAA and EP are not co-located was removed. The current version makes
informational reference to work in progress in the ANCP working group. 

IETF LC ends on 2007-09-27. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-pana-18.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
10187&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Reed-Solomon Forward Error Correction (FEC) Schemes '
   <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-rs-03.txt> as an Experimental RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-04. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-rs-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14454&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art