Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 18 Oct 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:00:48 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'Session Traversal Utilities for (NAT) (STUN) '
   <draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-26. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12416&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen

- 'CMS Advanced Electronic Signatures (CAdES) '
   <draft-ietf-smime-cades-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-01. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cades-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14070&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'ASCII Escaping of Unicode Characters '
   <draft-klensin-unicode-escapes-06.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-15. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-unicode-escapes-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15606&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art