Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-04

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:23:48 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-wb-04

Reviewer: Ben Campbell

Review Date:  26 Oct 2007
IESG Telechat date: 01 Nov 2007

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a proposed standard

Comments:

I reviewed version 03 of this draft at IETF LC, and therefore only re- 
reviewed based on the feedback I gave then. All of my comments have  
been reasonably addressed.

Thanks!

Ben.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art