Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc4233update-01

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:51:46 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team 
(Gen-ART) reviewer for this draft (for background on 
Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call 
comments you may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc4233update-01
Reviewer:  Christian Vogt
Review Date:  Oct 25, 2007

Summary:  Almost ready.

Comments:

This document updates RFC 4233 ("Integrated Services Digital 
Network (ISDN) Q.921-User Adaptation Layer").  It changes a 
message type code to resolve a type code collision.

I think this document is almost ready for publication.  The 
only change I would suggest is to spell out the many 
acronyms used across the document.  Should be a few simple 
find-and-replace operations.

Best regards,
- Christian

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Ken Morneault (kmorneau)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:41:02 -0400

Christain,

Sorry for the late reply.  I will address your concern
regarding acronyms.

Regards,

Ken 

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Vogt [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 4:52 AM
To: Gen-ART Mailing List
Cc: [email-masked]; Ken Morneault (kmorneau);
[email-masked]
Subject: Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc4233update-01

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team
(Gen-ART) reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary:  Almost ready.

Comments:

This document updates RFC 4233 ("Integrated Services Digital Network
(ISDN) Q.921-User Adaptation Layer").  It changes a message type code to
resolve a type code collision.

I think this document is almost ready for publication.  The only change
I would suggest is to spell out the many acronyms used across the
document.  Should be a few simple find-and-replace operations.

Best regards,
- Christian

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:05:42 +0100

Hi Ken, Hi Jon,

should I do this in the .xml sources or do you want to do it? I
can send you the sources. There is also one change requested from
Jon.

Jon should we resubmit the ID with the changes included or wait
for more comments?

Best regards
Michael