Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfsdirect-06.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:08:53 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfsdirect-06.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2007-10-10
IETF LC End Date: 2007-10-12
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Almost ready

Comments: I have to finish to read it but I have a problem with the (ab)use
of abbrevations in the Abstract (outside the Abstract a reference can
make not introduced abbrevations understable).

Regards

[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art