Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 25 Oct 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 23:17:06 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'Packet Sampling (PSAMP) Protocol Specifications '
   <draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-05. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-protocol-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
10963&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'Sampling and Filtering Techniques for IP Packet Selection '
   <draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-05. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
9418&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ben Campbell

- 'A Framework for Packet Selection and Reporting '
   <draft-ietf-psamp-framework-12.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-05. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-psamp-framework-12.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
9292&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter

- 'Service Selection for Mobile IPv6 '
   <draft-korhonen-mip6-service-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-19. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mip6-service-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15681&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art