Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-ippm-bw-capacity-05

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 09:35:40 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Draft: draft-ietf-ippm-bw-capacity-05.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 9 October 2007

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments:

Even if IPPM is expanded at the top of the document as the working group
this document comes from, the acronym could also be expanded on its
first use in the actual body of the document.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:24:34 -0500

> first use in the actual body of the document.

We'll do that with an RFC Editor Note, assuming the authors agree.

Thanks for the review!

Lars