Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 04 Oct 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 20:53:01 -0500

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Christian Vogt

- 'TEI Query Request Number Change '
   <draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc4233update-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-12. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-rfc4233update-01.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14998&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

The IESG has received a request from the Network File System Version 4
WG
(nfsv4) to consider the following document:

- 'NFS RDMA Problem Statement '
   <draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-rdma-problem-statement-07.txt> as an
Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-12. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-rdma-problem-st
atement-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11589&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'RDMA Transport for ONC RPC '
   <draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-12. 

This document contains two downward references ("downrefs"). As required
by RFC 3967, the last call message for this document needs to bring
these to the attention of the community. The downrefs are to
specifications of earlier versions of the NFS protocol, which were
published as Informational, because they had been developed outside the
IETF:

   [RFC1094]
      "NFS: Network File System Protocol Specification",
      (NFS version 2) Informational RFC, 1989.

   [RFC1813]
      B. Callaghan, B. Pawlowski, P. Staubach, "NFS Version 3 Protocol
      Specification", Informational RFC, 1995.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11946&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'NFS Direct Data Placement '
   <draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfsdirect-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC Ends on 2007-10-12. 

This document contains two downward references ("downrefs"). As required
by RFC 3967, the last call message for this document needs to bring
these to the attention of the community. The downrefs are to
specifications of earlier versions of the NFS protocol, which were
published as Informational, because they had been developed outside the
IETF:

   [RFC1094]
      "NFS: Network File System Protocol Specification",
      (NFS version 2) Informational RFC, 1989.

   [RFC1813]
      B. Callaghan, B. Pawlowski, P. Staubach, "NFS Version 3 Protocol
      Specification", Informational RFC, 1995.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfsdirect-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11949&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Area Working Group WG
(tsvwg) to consider the following document:

- 'Aggregation of DiffServ Service Classes '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-class-aggr-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-15. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-class-aggr
-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14993&rfc_flag=

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'The Presence-Specific Static Dictionary for Signaling Compression 
   (Sigcomp) '
   <draft-garcia-simple-presence-dictionary-06.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-26. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-simple-presence-diction
ary-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14817&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Digital Video 
   Broadcasting Project (DVB) '
   <draft-adolf-dvb-urn-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-10-31. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adolf-dvb-urn-00.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16325&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art