Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-11.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:18:05 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-11.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 26 October 2007

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should
be fixed before publication.

Comments:

Acronyms (e.g., XML, SIP, RTCP) should be expanded on their first use.

The document should clarify how errors are sent back to the original
sender. This could be done in a new SIP INFO request or in the response
to the original INFO request. The document should clarify which option
should be used.

The Security Considerations Section should briefly analyze the
consequences of attackers modifying the commands sent between two endpoints.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:56:26 +0200

Gonzalo,
Thanks, I will fix and submit a new revision that will include also comments from Pete Cordell in the IESG last call
Roni
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Gonzalo Camarillo [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 2:18 PM
> To: Orit Levin; Even, Roni; [email-masked]
> Cc: Joerg Ott; Colin Perkins; Jean-Francois Mule; Cullen Jennings; gen-
> [email-masked]
> Subject: Gen-art review of draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-11.txt
> 
> Hi,
>