Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-rdma-problem-statement-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 02:29:01 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-nfsv4-nfs-rdma-problem-statement-07.txt
Reviewer: David L. Black
Review Date: 7 October 2007
IETF LC End Date: 12 October 2007
IESG Telechat date: 18 October 2007

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments:

I am the chair of the RDDP working group.  Since this draft proposes
to apply the RDDP protocols to NFS, I have followed this draft
and the related NFS RDMA protocol drafts in the nfsv4 WG and
made comments on them in that forum.  I have no further comments
on this draft.

idnits 2.04.16 runs clean (no issues found).

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art