Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf-format-08.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:43:15 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Draft: draft-ietf-simple-partial-pidf-format-08.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 26 October 2007

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should
be fixed before publication.

Comments:

This document needs to use the newest boilerplates for Internet Drafts
(see RFC 4748).

A few references in the References Section are never used in the text.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Jari Urpalainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:57:42 +0200

> This document needs to use the newest boilerplates for Internet Drafts
right, hopefully xml2rfc will be updated soon ;-).
> A few references in the References Section are never used in the text.
I will add references to PIDF extensions in the text.
thanks, Jari