Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 18 Oct 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:26:26 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Oct 18th, 2007
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-071018.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
RevieweSG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12686&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Michael Patton

- 'URI Scheme for GSM Short Message Service '
   <draft-wilde-sms-uri-13.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-08. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-sms-uri-13.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
8229&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:28:33 -0500

Hi all,

I've uploaded the reviews received to date and updated the spreadsheets.
Please let me know if there are any errors or omissions.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 8:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 18 Oct 2007

Hi all,

Mary. 

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 18 October 2007

Summary:

Comments:

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:49:01 -0500

Hi all,

I've uploaded the reviews received today (Wednesday) and updated the
spreadsheets. Please let me know if there are any errors or omissions.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 8:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 18 Oct 2007

Hi all,

Mary. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  

Summary:

Comments: