Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-10.txt

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 09:32:32 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-10.txt
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 2 Nov 2007
IESG Telechat date: 5 Nov 2007

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Some nits:

1) the draft uses gratuitous upper-casing of many words, which
  tends to distract the reader.  For example: "This document describes
  Sampling and Filtering techniques...", "...selection techniques in
  Metering Processes...", "...choice of Hash Function and Hash Domain.",
  etc.

2) Section 1: s/demand by measurement-based/demand of measurement-based/

3) Section 5, second paragraph:
  s/First of all it/First of all, it/

4) Section 6.2.2, second paragraph: about the middle of the paragraph,
  there appears to be a presentation error of some sort: the
  justification of the text is a bit off.

Thanks.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art