Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-lepinski-dh-groups-03

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 11:15:48 -0600

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-lepinski-dh-groups-03
Reviewer: Ben Campbell	
Review Date:  9 Nov 2007
IESG Telechat date: 15 Nov 2007

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an informational RFC

Comments:

I had identified two obsolete references (RFC 2409 and RFC 2246.) in  
the IETF last call review of the 01 version of this draft. Upon re- 
reading the sections referencing those RFCs, I realize that those  
references are correct, and I withdraw my question on the matter.

Thanks!

Ben.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art