Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 15 Nov 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:40:08 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

- 'IANA Registration for an Enumservice Calling Name Delivery (CNAM) 
   Information and IANA Registration for URI type 'pstndata' URI type 
   'pstn' '
   <draft-ietf-enum-cnam-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-23. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-cnam-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14636&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

- 'Sieve Notification Mechanism: xmpp '
   <draft-ietf-sieve-notify-xmpp-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-23. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-xmpp-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14161&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'Multicast Extensions to the Security Architecture for the Internet 
   Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-23. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-06.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13363&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen

- 'SIEVE Email Filtering: Notifications '
   <draft-ietf-sieve-notify-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-23. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13695&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

- 'Hash Based Addresses (HBA) '
   <draft-ietf-shim6-hba-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-23. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-hba-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13520&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'Mobile IPv4 Traversal Across IPsec-based VPN Gateways '
   <draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution-03.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-28. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-vpn-problem-solution
-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12332&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'A Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) based
Location-to-Service
 
   Translation Protocol (LoST) Discovery Procedure '
   <draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-
02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15521&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ben Campbell

- 'LoST: A Location-to-Service Translation Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14877&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter

- 'Location-to-URL Mapping Architecture and Framework '
   <draft-ietf-ecrit-mapping-arch-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-11-29. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-mapping-arch-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15071&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Christian Vogt

- 'A URN namespace for the Commission for the Management and 
   Application of Geoscience Information (CGI) '
   <draft-sjdcox-cgi-urn-00.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-10. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjdcox-cgi-urn-00.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16473&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the European 
   Broadcasting Union (EBU) '
   <draft-evain-ebu-urn-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-10. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-evain-ebu-urn-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15902&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:47:09 -0500

Document: Sieve Notification Mechanism: xmpp
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date:  18-Nov-2007
IETF LC End Date: 22-Nov-2007

Summary:
	This document appears ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.