Subject: [Gen-art] Uploaded reviews/updated spreadsheets available

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:33:37 -0600

Hi all,

I've uploaded the reviews received since last Thursday (Nov. 1st), along
with the updated spreadsheets. 

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

Please let me know if there are any errors or omissions.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC Date:

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art