Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 22 Nov 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:29:10 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Note, I divided some sets of documents to reduce the burden on any one
reviewer and I re-arranged the order of assignees to avoid authors
getting their own docs. 

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo

Note: this is #1&2 of 3 from a set of pkix docs

- 'Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) Transport Protocols '
   <draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard
- 'CMC Compliance Document '
   <draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-compl-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-03. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-trans-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmc-compl-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
6869&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern

Note: this is #3 of 3 from a set of pkix docs

- 'Certificate Management Messages over CMS '
   <draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-03. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-2797-bis-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
6869&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia

- 'Domain Name System (DNS) IANA Considerations '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-2929bis-06.txt> as a BCP

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-03. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-2929bis-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13373&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

Note: this is #1 of 5 from a set of docs 

- 'A Framework for Consent-based Communications in the Session
Initiation
 
   Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-consent-framework-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-10. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-consent-framework-03.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15182&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

Note: this is #2 of 5 from a set of SIP docs 

- 'Referring to Multiple Resources in the Session Initiation Protocol 
   (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-multiple-refer-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-10. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-multiple-refer-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15182&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen

Note: this is #3 of 5 from a set of SIP docs 

- 'Subscriptions to Request-Contained Resource Lists in the Session 
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-subscribe-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-10. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-subscribe-02
.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15182&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins

Note: this is #4 of 5 from a set of SIP docs 

- 'Multiple-Recipient MESSAGE Requests in the Session Initiation
Protocol

   (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-message-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-10. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-message-02.t
xt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15182&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

Note: this is #5 of 5 from a set of SIP docs 

- 'Conference Establishment Using Request-Contained Lists in the Session

   Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-conferencing-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-10. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-conferencing
-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15182&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'Mobility Services Transport: Problem Statement '
   <draft-ietf-mipshop-mis-ps-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-10. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-mis-ps-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15589&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ben Campbell

- 'IP over 802.16 Problem Statement and Goals '
   <draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-10. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15284&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:35:00 -0500

Document: Certificate Management Messages over CMS
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date:  25-November-2007
IETF LC End Date: 3-December-2007
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary:  This document appears ready for publication as a proposed
standard.

Comments:
	While I believe I understood enough to make the above recommendation as
a generalist, I won't swear I got it all.  For example, the material on
linking PoP and Identity is somewhat opaque to this reader.  I believe
it works, and I think it addresses the problem identified, but I think
the wording could be clearer.  Not enough to be worth revising.