Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 08 Nov 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:28:24 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan

- 'Framework for real-time text over IP using the Session Initiation 
   Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-toip-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-11-21. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-toip-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12512&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani

- 'Shim6: Level 3 Multihoming Shim Protocol for IPv6 '
   <draft-ietf-shim6-proto-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2007-11-22. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to iesg at ietf.org instead. In either case, please

retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-shim6-proto-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13712&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter

- 'Session Initiation Protocol Service Examples '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-13.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-11-22. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-
13.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
8508&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Ben Campbell

- 'IANA Allocation Guidelines for the Protocol Field '
   <draft-arkko-rfc2780-proto-update-00.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-12-03. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-rfc2780-proto-update-00.
txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16537&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the International 
   Organization for Standardization (ISO) '
   <draft-goodwin-iso-urn-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2007-12-04. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to iesg at ietf.org instead. In either case, please

retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-goodwin-iso-urn-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14591&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'XML Schema for Media Control '
   <draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-12.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2007-12-15. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to iesg at ietf.org instead. In either case, please

retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control
-12.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
9391&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art