Subject: [Gen-art] review (summary) of draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 07:31:47 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2007-11-06
IETF LC Date: 2007-11-09
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Comments: I have to run MIB doctor & co on the document but IMHO there
are only minor editorial concerns (i.e., things which should be handled
by the RFC editor).

Regards

[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art