Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 29 Nov 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:05:56 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter

- 'Extensible Markup Language (XML) Format Extension for Representing 
   Copy Control Attributes in Resource Lists '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-capacity-attribute-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-20. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-capacity-attribut
e-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14330&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Christian Vogt

- 'A Document Format for Requesting Consent '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-20. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format-05
.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15179&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: David Black

- 'The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Pending Additions Event Package
'
   <draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-20. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions
-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15178&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Eric Gray

- 'Simple Mail Transfer Protocol '
   <draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-06.txt> as a Draft Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-24. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-06.txt

Implementation Report can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/implementation.html

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13354&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Joel Halpern 

- 'Framework and Security Considerations for Session Initiation Protocol

   (SIP) Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)-List Services '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-uri-services-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

Note: reviewed -05 in 2006

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-20. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-uri-services-07.t
xt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
12014&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art