Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis-05

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:57:10 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call 
comments you may receive. 

Document: draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis-05 
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen
Review Date: 2007-11-12
IETF LC End Date: 2007-11-15
IESG Telechat date: (not known yet)

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed 
Standard RFC.

Comments: As described in the abstract, this is a bugfix for 
RFC 3119, correcting one obvious typo in "SDP usage" section, 
and a couple of (probably non-obvious) bugs in the pseudocode.
There are no other changes.

It might be useful to have a short appendix listing explicitly
the bugs that were present in RFC 3119.

Best regards,
Pasi

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art