Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-fmwk-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:47:47 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-gmpls-interwork-fmwk-04.txt
Reviewer: David L. Black
Review Date: 17 Dec 2007
IESG Telechat date: 20 Dec 2007

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments:

This draft describes migration strategies and considerations
for migrating from MPLS-TE to GMPLS.  It's a well-written
draft, with information that those involved in such
migrations should find useful.

This draft is only fully accessible to an MPLS-TC/GMPLS
expert.  As I'm not an expert, I did a relatively quick
review and did not see anything that was in clear need
of attention from a generalist perspective.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art