Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 20 Dec 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:40:41 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Dec. 20th, 2007
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-071220.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

As a reminder, previously reviewed "Ready" documents need to be
re-reviewed if there is a new version for the telechat.  In these cases,
please review the diffs to ensure any changes are okay.

Also, if you cannot get to a review before the deadline(8PM CST Tuesday
is the current target), it's far better to let us know ahead of time.
We can then try to find another reviewer - posting a note to the list is
likely the quickest way to handle the situation.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 20 Dec 2007

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:38:17 -0600

Hi all,

I've uploaded the reviews received to date, along with the updated
spreadsheets.

Let me know if there are any errors or omissions. 

Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:41 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Assignments for 20 Dec 2007

Hi all,

Thanks,
Mary. 

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  

Summary:

Comments: