Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 6 Dec 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 00:32:07 -0600

Hi all,

Here's this week's LC assignments: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included at the end of the assignments.  

Thanks, 
Mary. 

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies

- 'Memorandum for multi-domain Public Key Infrastructure
Interoperability'
   <draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-11.txt> as an Informational RFC

IETF LC ends on 2008-01-01. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shimaoka-multidomain-pki-11.tx
t

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
10658&rfc_flag=0

--------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont

- 'Extension Formats for Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE) 
   and the Generic Stream Encapsulation (GSE) '
   <draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

IETF LC ends on 2007-12-17. 

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15633&rfc_flag=0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 17:44:19 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html ).

Document: Framework and Security Considerations for Session Initiation
    Protocol (SIP) Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)-List Services
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 08-December-2007
IETF LC End Date: 13-December-2007?
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Comments:
    I was pleasantly surprised to realize that the requested status is
quite correct for this document.  I had expected from the title
something that should not be PS.  But this document does actually
specify actual device behaviors, not just requirements for other documents.