Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-conferencing-02.txt

From: "Suresh Krishnan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 00:02:24 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-conferencing-02.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: Ready for publication.

Comments
========
This draft is well written and easy to read, but if I had to change just 
one thing, it would be the abstract. It does not convey the fact that 
this method is used to setup a conference much faster than the prior
methods. I feel something along the lines of

This document describes a mechanism for quickly creating a conference 
using SIP URI-list services.  It achieves faster conference establishment
times be allowing a user agent client to provide a conference server with 
the initial list of participants using an INVITE-contained URI-list.

conveys the purpose in a clearer fashion.

Thanks
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art