Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-goodwin-iso-urn-02.txt

From: "Eric Gray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:00:23 -0600

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: 

A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the International
Organization for Standardization (ISO) - draft-goodwin-iso-urn-02.txt

Reviewer:		Eric Gray
Review Date:	12/03/2007
IETF LC End Date:	12/04/2007

Summary: 

This document is ready for publishing as an Informational RFC.

Comments: 

This is possiby the most meticulously precise document I've
ever read.  Thanks!

One tiny NIT: in the next to last paragraph on page 19, the
authors use the construction "s/he" which - according to the
rules set out in this document - could be interpretted as
either "se" of "he" (or "s" or "he").  It is obvious what is 
meant here, however, and this can clearly be left as is.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art