Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-subscribe-02

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:02:05 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-subscribe-02
Reviewer: Pasi Eronen
Review Date: 2007-12-10
IETF LC End Date: 2007-12-10
IESG Telechat date: (not known yet)

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Comments: I'm not a SIP expert, but this looks ok to me.

One nit: the example in Section 7 should be checked by SIP experts. 
It looks like there's an extra space on the first line, but there
might be other things I didn't notice.

Best regards,
Pasi

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art