Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-adolf-dvb-urn-03.txt

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 18:34:02 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-adolf-dvb-urn-03.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2008-01-09
IESG Telechat date: 2008-01-10

Summary: The document is ready for publication as an informational RFC.

Comments: I reviewed version -00 of this document for the IETF LC. I 
have now reviewed all the changes until version -03, and I have no 
comments. However, I agree with the DISCUSS initiated by Lars Eggert 
about the mismatch between the IANA allocated string for the DNS SRV 
record: Either the draft or the IANA registry must be fixed.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Siemens Networks     Espoo, Finland

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Alexander Adolf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:48:19 +0100

Dear Miguel,

> http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Thanks for your support.

> [...]
> [...]

Well spotted! I will check with the person responsible for the
respective ETSI document [TS102034] to see what the preferred solution
from DVB's point of view is. Please allow a couple of days for this.

Thanks a lot in advance and cheers,

  --alexander adolf

Micronas GmbH
Company Headquarters / Sitz der Gesellschaft: Freiburg i. Br. - Municipal Court of / Amtsgericht: Freiburg i. Br. HRB 428. VAT ID / USt-IdNr.: DE 811127087
Management / Geschaftsfuhrung: Dr. Wolfgang Kalsbach, Chairman / Vorsitzender, Hans-Jurgen Desor, Klaus Heberle,
Nikolaus V. Kaeppeler, Wilfried Lowinski, Dirk Wieberneit - Chairman of Supervisory Board / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Heinrich W. Kreutzer