Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-gulbrandsen-imap-enable-05

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:20:16 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-gulbrandsen-imap-enable-05.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication, but a couple of 
nits need to be fixed

Editorial:

1) Some of the lines are more than 72 chars long (Lines 346,350,351,356,357)

2) RFC2177 (IMAP IDLE) is not referenced anywhere in the document. 
Probably remove the reference.

Cheers
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:43:10 +0000

> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments

Hi Suresh,
Thanks for your comments,

> 1) Some of the lines are more than 72 chars long (Lines 

Ok, this will be fixed during publication.

> Probably remove the reference.

Removed in my copy. Thanks for spotting that.