Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-narten-successful-bof-03.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:52:28 +0200

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-narten-successful-bof-03.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 15 January 2008

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments:

BOF should be expanded in the title.

The Normative References Section is empty. It should be removed.

The document provides a few HTTP URIs that point to web pages at the
IETF site. If these pages are moved at some point, the URIs will not
work any longer. I am actually OK with the draft using those URIs, but I
point the issue out just in case...

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art