Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-klensin-net-utf8-08.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:26:24 +0200

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-klensin-net-utf8-08.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 8 February 2008

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a PS RFC.

Comments:

The ID nits tool complains about the following:

   -- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC  542
      (Obsoleted by RFC 765)

   -- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC  742
      (Obsoleted by RFC 1194, RFC 1196, RFC 1288)

   -- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC  954
      (Obsoleted by RFC 3912)

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:39:12 -0500

>    -- Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?):

They are intentional, as should have been obvious from reading 
the discussion in the document.

thanks for the review,
    john