Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-08.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:15:15 +0200

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-08.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 8 February 2008
IETF LC Date: 5 April 2006

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a PS RFC.

Comments:

In the Introduction, the draft refers to itself as "this draft". 
Something like "this specification" would be better.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art