Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Assignments for 07 Feb 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 21:09:36 -0600

I have uploaded the reviews received to date along with the updated
spreadsheets. Please let me know if I've missed anything. I have had
email problems since the server transition (thanks to our corporate
email servers thinking it was all SPAM). I did check the archives, but
those are not always up to date. 

Thanks,
Mary. 

_____________________________________________ 
From: 	Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)  
Sent:	Thursday, January 31, 2008 9:38 PM
To:	[email-masked]'
Subject:	Assignments for 07 Feb 2008

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Feb 7th, 2008
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-080207.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

Note: due to the server changes today, I based the assignments on the
email sent this morning and could not check the server, so there may be
changes/additions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 07 Feb 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art