Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 21 Feb 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:13:23 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Feb. 21st, 2008
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-080221.html

I apologize that it is not in the usual HTML format, however, the
official agenda was not published in that format (the HTML version in
the email notification was from Feb 7th), so I based this on the .txt
format and was just too lazy to totally reformat. So, you'll have to do
two clicks to get to the doc from the spreadsheet (i.e., first click on
the document name takes you to ID tracker, second takes you to the
document).  

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 21 Feb 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:58:37 -0600

Hi all,
 
I have uploaded the reviews along with the updated spreadsheets. Let me
know if there are any errors or omissions.
 
Thanks,
Mary. 

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 21 Feb 2008

Hi all, 

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Feb. 21st, 2008
telechat: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-080221.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-080221.html>  

With the updated spreadsheets: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html>  
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html>  

Mary. 

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html> ). 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  

Summary: 

Comments: