Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-imapext-sort-19.txt

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:25:41 -0600

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-imapext-sort-19.txt
Reviewer: Spencer Dawkins
Review Date: 2008-02-28
IETF LC End Date: 2008-03-04
IESG Telechat date:

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Comments: Mark Allman said "ready for publication as a proposed standard" in 
March 2004, reviewing -14. I saw nothing in the diffs between -14 and -19 to 
change this opinion from a generalist point of view.

I did see the current last call discussion on the IETF mailing list, but 
agree with Pete Resnick that the ship has sailed on basic functionality for 
publication as a Proposed Standard.

I didn't say "this draft has suffered enough" as my summary, but I thought 
about it. 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art