Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 21 Feb 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:20:40 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-080221-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included below.

Thanks, 
Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art