Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 07 Feb 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:06:10 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-080207-lc.html

Note, that three of the assignments are re-assignments due to folks
moving to the "inactive" reviewer category (Harald, Mark, and Michael).
Thanks to Harald, Mark Allman and Michael Patton for their past reviews.

If the new reviewers can get to the docs soon, then likely the comments
would be useful. If the doc has already been updated, this can viewed as
a a pro-active pre-IESG review.  Or, you can wait until it gets put on
the agenda. Unless Russ has a preference.

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included below.

Thanks, 
Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art