Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-eai-dsn-06.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:36:29 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-eai-dsn-06.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 31 March 2008

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an experimental RFC.

Comments:

RFC 5234 has obsoleted RFC 4234.

Last paragraph of Section 2: capitalize "Section". For consistency, the 
second appearance in the paragraph of the reference to RFC 4234 (to be 
replaced by a reference to RFC 5234) should appear between brackets as well.

Section 3, end of first paragraph. The ABNF should be placed right after 
the colon. Now, there are a few paragraph between the colon and the ABNF.

Section 4, end of second paragraph. The ABNF should be placed right 
after the colon. Now, there is a paragraph between the colon and the ABNF.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art