Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-04.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:37:25 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-04.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication but I have a suggestion.

References
==========

The following text occurs in the conventions section of the document.

"This document expects that the reader is familiar with the
terminology defined and used in [RFC3945], [RFC3471], [RFC3473],
[RFC3477], [RFC4201], [RFC4202], [RFC4204], [RFC4208] and referenced
therein."

Since it is mandatory to read these documents all of them need to be 
perhaps moved into normative references. Also I feel that this text 
belongs better in the Introduction section than in the Conventions.

Cheers
Suresh
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art