Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-04

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:19:41 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-04.txt
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 25 Mar 2008
IESG Telechat date: 26 Mar 2008

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Proposed
Standard.

Couple of nits follow:

One, I think it may help to expand the acronyms CE and PE since others
such as L1VPN, CPI, and PPI are defined on first use.  However, if
CE and PE are well known to those versed in this particular domain,
then feel free to ignore this nit.

Second, you may consider adding whitespace around the top of
Figure 2 so it appears on a page by itself instead of straddling
pages.  Makes for better readability.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art