Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-netconf-notification-12.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 18:29:34 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-netconf-notification-12.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication

Typo
====

In the change log for version 12, the word Version is spelled as 
"Vesrion" but since it will probably be removed by the RFC editor 
anyway, there is no need to make a change.

Cheers
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art