Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 27 March 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:06:16 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the March 27th, 2008
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-080327.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 27 March 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:45:58 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html ).

Document: Evaluation of existing GMPLS Protocols against Multi Layer and 
Multi Region Networks (MLN/MRN)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 21-March-2008
IESG Telechat date: 27 March 2008

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments:
	If it weren't for the massive politics in this situation which I am 
sure drive many of the "requirements" I would find it strange how many 
of the requirements are out of scope for the solution.
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art