Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-snell-atompub-bidi-06.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:35:39 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-snell-atompub-bidi-06.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2008-04-22
IETF LC End Date: 2008-05-09
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Comments: one comment and two questions, all are editorial so have to
be handled by the RFC Editor:
 - in ToC (page 2) and Appendix (page 6): Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments
 - some refs are pretty long (for instance [W3C.REC-xml-names-19990114]),
  I'd like to get opinions about this as there are pros and cons.
 - Acknowledgments are in an appendix, usually it is a section.

Regards

[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art