Subject: Gen-ART review of IETF LC draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming-08.txt

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 14:05:19 +0300

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming-08.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 2008-04-02
IETF LC End Date: 2008-04-07

Summary: The document is ready to be published as a BCP.

Comments:

- Section 1.j makes a reference to http://www.ietf.org/legends which 
does not exist. Actually, the RFC Editor has a policy of avoiding URLs, 
because they are not stable references, so, if possible the URL should 
be avoided.

Nits:

- Section 5.3.(C). The squared brackets [] should be replaced by regular 
curly brackets () to avoid confusion with references, which use squared 
brackets.

- Section 5.5. It would be nice to add a formal reference to BCP 79.

/Miguel

___________________________
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Siemens Networks     Espoo, Finland

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art