Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for10 April 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 00:29:19 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the April 10, 2008
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-080410.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 10 April 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 22:59:37 -0500

All the reviews for this week have been uploaded and the spreadsheets
updated.

Thanks,
Mary. 

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 12:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 10 April 2008

Hi all, 

Mary. 

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  

Summary: 

Comments: