Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 05 June 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 21:58:35 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the June 5th, 2008
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-080605.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 05 June 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art