Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 01:42:50 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-dccp-rfc3448bis-06.txt
Reviewer: David L. Black
Review Date: 19 May 2008
IESG Telechat date: 22 May 2008

Summary: 
This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.

This is a well-written detailed draft updating an existing
RFC on rate-based congestion control.  It has clearly had a
high level of review by congestion control experts.

I have only done a generalist review, and in particular have
not checked the equations and pseudo-code in detail.  I trust
that the authors and reviewers in the DCCP WG to have done
this level of review, as indicated by the change history.

idnits 2.08.10 found 1 line that was 1 character too long
and pointed out that a -04 version of the rfc2581bis draft
exists.  Neither of these need attention, as the RFC Editor
will handle them in the normal course of editing activity.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 21:03:05 -0700

David -

Many thanks for the review.

- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/