Subject: Re: [Gen-art] final review of draft-resnick-2822upd-06.txt

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 10:53:51 -0700

Hi Francis,

Thanks for your review.

On 4/17/08 at 12:15 PM +0200, Francis Dupont wrote:

>This is the final review, I have only a new question about the idea 
>to copy the whole ABNF in an appendix as it is done for ASN.1. [...] 
>In conclusion I don't think this appendix is needed or even really 
>useful.

This has been discussed in the past, but not enough desire was 
expressed to do so, and it would significantly lengthen the document. 
Without consensus to do so, I won't.

>PS: comments from the preliminary review:
>
>A spelling error: acknowledgement -> acknowledgment (including 
>Acknowledgements, even there are two spellings the IETF uses only 
>the other one. The RFC Editor will fix this).

At least one of these was generated by xml2rfc. I'll leave it as an 
exercise for the RFC Editor.

>We need a ABNF doctor to check the large amount of ABNF.

It has had a good scouring, but additional review is always welcome.

>About the X-* header fields IMHO there is nothing to change in this document.

Good. I like that answer.

Thanks again.

pr
-- 
Pete Resnick <http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art