Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 08 May 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 22:26:15 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the May 8th, 2008
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-080508.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 08 May 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:23:02 -0500

Hi all,

I've have uploaded the reviews received to date, along with the updated
spreadsheets. I also updated the spreadsheets reflect some past
re-reviews. If you've done a re-review and don't see the updates
reflected in the spreadsheet, please let me know.

Thanks, 
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 10:26 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Assignments for 08 May 2008

Hi all,

Mary. 

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  

Summary:

Comments: