Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call Review of draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-06.txt

From: "Eric Gray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 17:24:47 -0500

Authors,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd 
or AD before posting a new version of the draft. 

Document: draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-06.txt 
Reviewer: Eric Gray
Review Date:  22 May 2008
IESG Telechat date: 22 May 2008 

Summary: While I did earlier have a question about why this
draft should be published as an Experimental RFC, I have been
convinced that this is within the flexible guidelines used to
determine publishing results of experimetnal work in an RFC.

This draft is ready to be published as an Experimental RFC.

Comments: 

None.
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 21:00:06 +0300

Thanks for your review. I am about to approve the draft, as soon as we
agree on a fix to resolve Pekka Savola's review issue.

Jari