Subject: [Gen-art] NO *new* IETF LC reviews - 22 May 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 22:10:50 -0500

Hi all,

There are no new LC assignments for this week, but I'll leave the
template for folks that need it for outstanding reviews. Also, for the
template, the filename is expected for the document field. If you want
to include the title, that's okay too. 

I have uploaded all the reviews received to date along with the updated
spreadsheets: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included below.

Thanks, 
Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: (filename) 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art