Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-goncalves-rfc3534bis-07.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:17:32 +0300

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-goncalves-rfc3534bis-07.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 10 June 2008

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a PS RFC.

Comments:

There is a normative reference  to RFC 3533, which is Informational.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:00:38 +0200

Thanks for the review.

Regarding the normative reference. I did make a mistake to not call this 
out. However, also RFC 3534 did have this reference so I didn't think 
that much about it. I will figure out if I need to repeat the last call 
using the RFC 3967 process.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 00:24:46 +0200

Silvia Pfeiffer skrev:
> We can re-upload another version if that helps?
> Cheers,
> Silvia.

No, that doesn't help. I have determined that I need to restart the IETF 
last call with the explicit notification that we are keeping this in 
accordance to RFC 3967. Thanks to gen-art review we only lost a week.

Cheers

Magnus

> 
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 1:00 AM, Magnus Westerlund
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Thanks for the review.
>>
>> out. However, also RFC 3534 did have this reference so I didn't think that
>> much about it. I will figure out if I need to repeat the last call using the
>> RFC 3967 process.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Magnus
>>
>> Gonzalo Camarillo skrev:
>>> Hi,
>>>

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: "Silvia Pfeiffer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:16:40 +1000