Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-isis-rfc3847bis-00.txt

From: "Eric Gray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:12:40 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-isis-rfc3847bis-00.txt
Reviewer: Eric Gray
Review Date:  27 June, 2008
IESG Telechat date: 03 July, 2008

Summary:
This draft is ready for publishing as a Proposed Standard.

Comments: 

As a point of curiosity, why were these documents not published
directly as Draft Standards?  I am reasonably sure they would
qualify.

I compared this document using rfcdiff against the original RFC
and found only minor stylistic changes (reference styles, format
of some bullets, etc.) and boiler-plate differences.  Hence this
draft is as ready to be published as was the original RFC - i.e.
- quite ready.
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art