Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-zhu-pkinit-ecc-04.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 17:09:34 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-zhu-pkinit-ecc-04.txt	

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as informational RFC but I 
have a question.

Minor
=====

* The draft refers to RFC3280 that has been updated by RFC5280. Is there 
anything in the draft that is dependent on the "old" profile or can it 
refer to the new one instead?

Cheers
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art