Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-dharkins-siv-aes-04.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:11:44 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-dharkins-siv-aes-04.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is almost ready for publication as Informational 
RFC, but I have two comments.

Minor
=====

* The intended status in the tracker is INFORMATIONAL that I assume is 
correct. The draft states that it is on Standards track. This conflict 
needs to be resolved.

Editorial
=========

* In the definition of rightmost()
s/significatn/significant/

Cheers
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art