Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 12 June 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 23:44:16 -0500

Hi all,

I'm having problems getting to the gen-art server on www.alvestrand.no,
so I've put the files for now in temp directory.  I will try to resolve
the problem tomorrow and tidy things up. But, for now folks can get the
assignments here. 

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-080612-lc.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included below.

Thanks, 
Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art