Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 03 July 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:15:10 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the assignments for the July 3rd telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-080703.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 
For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday, July 1st, per the review guidelines:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Reviews received after that time will still be included in the
spreadsheet for that week, but they are far less likely to be considered
as input for the telechat itself, due to the time constraints that Russ
has with the telechats being on Thursday mornings (EST).  And, obviously
reviews received later than Wednesday evening will likely not be
included in the spreadsheet until I do the assignments on Thursday
evening, due to my time constraints. Thanks for your consideration of
these issues. 

Also, there will be an exception this week in terms of updates to the
spreadsheets. I will not be able to capture any reviews sent after
Sunday (June 29th) MST morning as I lose Internet access until Friday
evening July 4th. So, please do make sure that your postings make it to
the gen-art mailing list. Brian Carpenter is also a mailing
administrator, so hopefully he can handle any of those issues. 

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: dd Month 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art