Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Assignments for19 June 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:34:35 -0500

While the gen-art server is back up, I am not able to logon to upload
files. So, I have updated the spreadsheets on the temp server, so folks
can at least see the reviews I've captured and what are outstanding.  Of
course, the links to the recent reviews will not work. However, the
links to past reviews are now avaiable.

I will upload the recnt review files as soon as my access gets
corrected.

Thanks,
Mary. 

_____________________________________________ 
From: 	Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)  
Sent:	Thursday, June 12, 2008 11:49 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	Assignments for19 June 2008

I'm having problems getting to the gen-art server on www.alvestrand.no,
so I've put the files for now in a temp directory.  I will try to
resolve the problem tomorrow and tidy things up. But, for now folks can
get the assignments here. 

Here's the link to the assignments for the June 19th telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-080619.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Also, I'd like to ask one of the folks assigned a RSERPOOL doc to
provide feedback on draft-ietf-rserpool-overview-06.txt. The
recommendation is that all reviewers of the RSERPOOL docs review the
overview doc, but we don't have a dedicated reviewer assigned to that
doc (original reviewer is no longer doing reviewers and with the current
load I didn't want to dump another new doc on someone). 

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 19 June 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art