Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for19 June 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 23:48:46 -0500

I'm having problems getting to the gen-art server on www.alvestrand.no,
so I've put the files for now in a temp directory.  I will try to
resolve the problem tomorrow and tidy things up. But, for now folks can
get the assignments here. 

Here's the link to the assignments for the June 19th telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-080619.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

Also, I'd like to ask one of the folks assigned a RSERPOOL doc to
provide feedback on draft-ietf-rserpool-overview-06.txt. The
recommendation is that all reviewers of the RSERPOOL docs review the
overview doc, but we don't have a dedicated reviewer assigned to that
doc (original reviewer is no longer doing reviewers and with the current
load I didn't want to dump another new doc on someone). 

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 19 June 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:33:38 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html ).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-isis-rfc3373bis-01.txt
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 13-June-2008
IETF LC End Date: 23-June-2008
IESG Telechat date: N/A
Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standaard

Comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:12:34 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mpls-mib-14.txt
     Pseudowire (PW) over MPLS PSN Management Information Base (MIB)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 13-June-2008
IETF LC End Date: 24-June-2008
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard. 
  Some minor items should be addressed during final editing.

Comments:

I realize PSN is commonly used in many discussions.  But it is not so 
common and wide-spread as to not benefit from definition.  Please, the 
first time PSN is used in the text, include the expansion of the 
acronym.  (It is particularly odd that the RFC 30301 is described as 
defining the architecture for MPLS PSN, but does not actually use the 
string "PSN" anywhere.)

Should the comments line, pointing to the pwe3 email list, be part of 
the final RFC?

typo: pwTbale ? (in section 7)
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art