Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Assignments for 03 July 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:42:16 -0500

Just a reminder that with the temp directory I have setup, you'll need
to slide over to the last column to see the reviews iff that column has
a review summary. It might appear that the normal column has a review,
but that link goes to gen-art. I went ahead and added the status when I
was adding the review to the temp column, so that when I can get back to
gen-art, all I need to do is upload the review files and everything
automagically works again.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 10:15 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Brian E Carpenter'
Subject: Assignments for 03 July 2008

Hi all,

Here's the link to the assignments for the July 3rd telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-080703.html

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html
For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday, July 1st, per the review guidelines:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Reviews received after that time will still be included in the
spreadsheet for that week, but they are far less likely to be considered
as input for the telechat itself, due to the time constraints that Russ
has with the telechats being on Thursday mornings (EST).  And, obviously
reviews received later than Wednesday evening will likely not be
included in the spreadsheet until I do the assignments on Thursday
evening, due to my time constraints. Thanks for your consideration of
these issues. 

Also, there will be an exception this week in terms of updates to the
spreadsheets. I will not be able to capture any reviews sent after
Sunday (June 29th) MST morning as I lose Internet access until Friday
evening July 4th. So, please do make sure that your postings make it to
the gen-art mailing list. Brian Carpenter is also a mailing
administrator, so hopefully he can handle any of those issues. 

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: dd Month 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:27:35 -0400

Mary:

I will be camping with a large group of boy scouts during the 
telechat next week.  Therefore, I cannot review the Gen-ART 
Reviews.  Please make sure that they are sent to the IESG document 
shepherd for consideration.

Russ

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:30:06 -0400

On 6/27/08 1:27 PM, Russ Housley allegedly wrote:
> Mary:
> 
> I will be camping with a large group of boy scouts during the telechat 
> next week.

This must be the worst week for biting insects all year.
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 09:21:40 +1200

Since Mary will be off line, I suggest that reviewers make a point
of double checking that they have cc'ed the responsible AD, which
is supposed to be standard operating procedure.

   Brian

On 2008-06-28 05:27, Russ Housley wrote:
> next week.  Therefore, I cannot review the Gen-ART Reviews.  Please make
> sure that they are sent to the IESG document shepherd for consideration.
> 
> Russ
>

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 10:15:57 -0500

I have uploaded the reviews to date. Per emails from Russ and Brian,
since Russ is also away next week, please make sure to cc the
appropriate ADs in your reviews.  

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 10:15 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Brian E Carpenter'
Subject: Assignments for 03 July 2008

Hi all,

Mary. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  

Summary:

Comments:

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:37:19 +0300

Hi,

> This must be the worst week for biting insects all year.

for midsummer, I went to the lakes region in Finland, and the mosquitoes 
almost ate me alive!

Cheers,

Gonzalo