Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 26 June 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:15:42 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-080626-lc.html 
The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included below.

Thanks, 
Mary. 

Note: I'm still using the temp server. I have rekeyed and still can't 
Log into gen-art server and have not had the chance to track down the
problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art