Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Assignments for 05 June 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 08:03:59 -0500

I have uploaded the reviews received to date along with the updated
spreadsheets. 

As mentioned previously, I am away this week until Thursday evening and
will likely not have Internet access during that time. So, I'll upload
the remaining reviews Thursday p.m.

Thanks,
Mary.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:59 PM
To: General Area Review Team
Subject: Assignments for 05 June 2008

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the June 5th, 2008
telechat:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/reviewers-080605.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 05 June 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:52:41 -0400

Document: draft-monrad-sipping-3gpp-urn-namespace-02.txt
	A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the
              3rd Generation Parnership Project (3GPP)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date:  02-June-2008
IESG Telechat date: 05 June 2008

Summary: This document is still ready for publication as an 
Informational RFC