Subject: [Gen-art] (full) review of draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-02.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 15:45:27 +0200

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-02.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2008-06-19
IETF LC End Date: 2008-06-19
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Comments: I've found only a low number of editorial (i.e., to be handled
by the RFC Editor) problems (spelling errors, typos, raw abbrevs, ...):
(I've put a '?' after suggestions/questionable items, MIB names are for
 their descriptions)

 - ToC page 2: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments
  (i.e., US spelling, same in 7 page 232)

 - 1 page 3: IETF's -> IETF? (same in t11FcTcMIB page 27,
  t11FcSpAuthenticationMIB page 43, t11FcSpZoningMIB page 64,
  t11FcSpPolicyMIB page 77, t11FcSpSaMIB page 176, 7 page 232)

 - 3.2 page 11: HBAs -> Host Bus Adapters
  (usually abbrevs, including this one, should be introduced by it is
   the only use)

 - 3.4.7 page 17: introduce abbrevs: SSB (Server Session Begin), SSE
  (Server Session End), SW_ILS (Switch Fabric Internal Link Services);
  or extend them when they are used once in the introduction part:
  EACA -> Enhanced Acquire Change Authorization Request, ERCA ->
  Enhanced Release Change Authorization, SFC -> Stage Fabric Configuration

 - 4.9 page 25: the the -> the (and in t11FcSpAuRejDirection page 58,
  don't believe you can get >240 pages without a typo :-)

 - 5 page 26: focussed -> focused?

 - t11FcSpAuIfStatOutAcceptedMsgs page 55: neighbouring -> neighboring?
 
 - t11FcSpPoSwMembAuthBehaviour page 89: neighbour -> neighbor?
  (same in t11FcSpPoNaSwMembAuthBehaviour page 129

 - t11FcSpPoSwConnAllowedNameType page 99: portname -> portName

 - t11FcSpSaIfTerminateAllSas page 183: outsanding -> outstanding

Regards

[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art