Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 17 July 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:23:06 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the July 17, 2008
telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-080717.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday, July 15th, per the review guidelines: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 17 July 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:12:38 -0500

Hi all,

I have uploaded the reviews received to-date along with the updated
spreadsheets. 

Let me know if there are an errors or omissions.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 17 July 2008

Hi all,

Mary. 

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  

Summary:

Comments: