Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART TeleChat review of draft-ietf-psamp-framework-13

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:16:57 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-psamp-framework-13
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date:  15 July 2008
IESG Telechat date: 17 July 2008

Summary:

This document is ready for publication as an informational RFC.

Comments:

This version addresses all of my comments concerning version 12.

idnits reports some outdated references:

   == Outdated reference: A later version (-09) exists of
      draft-ietf-psamp-info-08

   == Outdated reference: A later version (-11) exists of
      draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-10

Also, idnits complains about no IANA considerations section. I see  
that there is one, so I don't know what is making it unhappy.

Thanks!

Ben.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art