Subject: [Gen-art] My Aug-05-2008 review assignment

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:27:34 -0500

Gen-ART folks: I have a review due on Aug 5, 2008 for
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-13.txt.

Unfortunately, I will be on vacation for that week.  Could someone
kindly help me out by owning the above review?  I realize that the due
date is the week after IETF and most people will be busy, but I would
be much obliged if someone will be kind enough to help out.

Thank you profusely in advance.

- vijay
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:44:15 +0100

> Thank you profusely in advance.

I can do this one.  I know what's in it already.
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art