Subject: [Gen-art] IPPM request publication of draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:23:25 +0200

Hi Lars,

We put the document back in WGLC after all the changes made in the GENART
review.  No issues were rased, so we like to request publication of the
document again.  Thanks,

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                       Alan Greenspan on the next elections
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:44:00 +0300

Done!