Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 14 Aug 2008 Telechat

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:34:53 -0500

Hi all,

***Important Notes*****************************************
1. Please note the temporary change of links. I will be migrating to an
IETF hosted server over the next few weeks. 
2.  Russ will not be available for this telechat, so please make sure to
copy the AD, so comments can be considered. 
*************************************************************

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Aug 14, 2008
telechat:

http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-080814.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

*** Important Note -  ***

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 14 Aug 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art