Subject: [Gen-art] Only one LC assignment this week

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 06:22:51 -0500

Hi all,

Just a note that there was only one assignment this week. Spencer (whose
back with us as a reviewer) took on the following:

- 'Sieve Email Filtering: Reject and Extended Reject Extensions '
   <draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has a normative reference to RFC 2033 which documents
LMTP, Local Mail Transfor Protocol.  Support for LMTP is not required
for servers supporting the mechanisms in this specification.  The
procedure of RFC 3967 is applied in this last call to approve the
downward reference. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-08-10. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-07.tx
t

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13141&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art