Subject: [Gen-art] GenART updated document available

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:39:08 -0500

Hi all,

The GenART document has been updated (finally): 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-doria-genart-experience-02.txt

In addition, the charts are available:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/ietf-72-wgchairs-gen-art-03.pp
t
As I understand it, the charts will be part of the official IETF-72
proceedings under "Training".

And, here's the link to the "spreadsheet" that is referred to in the
document and in the presentation (the source is maintained with Open
Office):
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
Noting, that since we're on this temp server, you'll have to click on
the review summary field in the last column (if there is one - for
earlier reviews the next to the last column links to the review).  I am
in the process of getting stuff moved to an IETF server and will let
folks know when that's complete.

The review team has discussed a couple of the points raised during the
WG chairs session during IETF-72: 

-- As far as posting the reviews to the WG mailing lists, this is still
deemed a lot more trouble than what it's worth and the team believes
that it should be update to WG chairs/PROTOS and doc authors as to
whether the comments need to go to the mailing list. 

--As far as formatting the reviews such that the most important issues
are listed first, I will be updating the template that the group gets
with each set of assignments to encourage this format. 

-- Another point of discussion was having a single place for all the
reviews. I certainly can't speak for other review teams, however, I am
working with Henrik to get the GenART reviews put on an IETF server and
will be working with him to automate the process. Once, we do that, it
likely would be fairly easy to get all the reviews in one place IF the
other review teams find that useful.  But, again, GenART can't direct
other review teams in terms of what tools, etc. they choose to use.
Although, I know Henrik already works with other review teams for their
tool needs, so we should be able to have some common tools. 

Please let me or the gen-art team ([email-masked] - cc'ed above) know
if you have any additional questions or comments.  While we don't
encourage you all to subscribe to the list, the moderators allow
relevant postings by any IETF participant.  And, the archives are
public:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/index.html

Regards,
Mary Barnes
GenART secretary
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art