Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Assignments for 14 Aug 2008 Telechat

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:25:04 -0500

I have uploaded all the reviews received to date. Please do let me know
if there's something missing.  I did a quick scan and I think everyone
has copied the ADs, thus far in their reviews.

Thanks,
Mary.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 10:35 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Assignments for 14 Aug 2008 Telechat

Hi all,

***Important Notes*****************************************
1. Please note the temporary change of links. I will be migrating to an
IETF hosted server over the next few weeks. 
2.  Russ will not be available for this telechat, so please make sure to
copy the AD, so comments can be considered. 
*************************************************************

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Aug 14, 2008
telechat:

http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-080814.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 14 Aug 2008

Summary:

Comments:

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:55:56 -0400

Russ: My comments on draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-13.txt have been 
closed by incorporating replacement text in a note to be sent to the RFC 
editor.
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art