Subject: [Gen-art] Delayed gen-art responses

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:38:57 -0500

Hi folks,

I apologize for the delay in letting a handful of responses to gen-art
reviews through. It looks like my lovely corporate email spam filter was
yet again blocking legal traffic (I guess they figured it out on their
own, since I did get the notification of Roni's posting, it looks like
they have it fixed for now). 

I would change my email to my gmail account, but I don't read that
nearly as regularly during the work week, thus that would likely also
introduce a delay. 

I'll be uploading the most recent reviews later today. Please take a
look, after I send the note that I've done so, to ensure I've not missed
anything.

Regards,
Mary
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art