Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-05.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:53:56 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-05.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as Proposed Standard, but I 
have two minor comments that you may like to address.

MINOR
=====

* TLS v1.1 has been obsoleted by TLS v1.2 (very recently). I do not know 
if there are any rules regarding referring to obsolete specs, but you 
may want to keep this in mind.

EDITORIAL
=========

* I tried to read the normative reference 
draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-07.txt but I could not find it. 
The latest I could find was -06.

Cheers
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art