Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-psamp-info-10.txt

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:20:35 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-psamp-info-10.txt
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 29 Sept. 2008
IETF LC End Date: 29 Sept. 2008
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed
Standard.  Some feedback on the draft below:

- S1, first paragraph, third sentence says
   "A standardized way for the export and storage is required."

   Question: Storage of what?  I suspect that you mean "A standardized
   way for the export and storage of Information Elements defined
   in Section 8 is required."

- Nit: S2. second paragraph:
   s/Selection", describes/Selection" describes

- S9, the normative MUST in the second paragraph appears to be
   misplaced.  Instead, it would seem that the "must" appearing
   in the next paragraph ought to be made normative.  That is,
   in the following paragraph:

       The underlying protocol used to exchange the information
       described here must therefore apply appropriate
       procedures to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality
       of the exported information

   s/must/MUST

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:16:18 +0200

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for reviewing the draft.
See inline.
>   in Section 8 is required."
Right.
>   s/Selection", describes/Selection" describes
Yes.
>       of the exported information
And again, that makes sense.

Regards, Benoit.