Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 09 October 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 20:48:05 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Oct. 9, 2008
telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-081009.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB next Tuesday, per the review guidelines: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 09 Oct 2008

Summary:

Major issues: 
Minor issues: 
Nits/editorial comments: 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 19:39:21 -0500

I have uploaded the reviews received to date, along with the updated
spreadsheets. Let me know if there are any errors or omissions.
 
Thanks,
Mary.

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 8:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 09 October 2008

Hi all, 

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Oct. 9, 2008
telechat: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-081009.html
<http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-081009.html>  

With the updated spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
<http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html>  
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html
<http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html>  

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB next Tuesday, per the review guidelines: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html>  

Mary. 

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html> ). 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  

Summary: 

Major issues: 
Minor issues: 
Nits/editorial comments: