Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 23 October 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:06:28 -0500

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Oct. 23, 2008
telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-081023.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday, per the review guidelines: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 23 Oct 2008

Summary:

Major issues: 
Minor issues: 
Nits/editorial comments: 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:51:12 -0500

Hi all,

I have uploaded the reviews received to date along with the updated
spreadsheets. I also have removed the extra column for review summaries,
since it caused more confusion than helped. I have the old spreadsheet
cached so I'll know visually what reviews are on what server for when we
move to an IETF hosted server. Thus, it should be transparent to you
all. 

As usual, let me know if there are any error or omissions.

I also moved the summary of reviews/reviewer availability to the temp
server:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewer-availability.html
I use this file to summarize the number of assignments per chat (so I
know who to assign new docs to should that be necessary) and to keep
track of folks availability. 

Thanks,
Mary. 

_____________________________________________ 
From: 	Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)  
Sent:	Thursday, October 16, 2008 10:06 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	Assignments for 23 October 2008

Hi all,

Mary. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  

Summary:

Major issues: 
Minor issues: 
Nits/editorial comments: