Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-05

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:11:24 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-15.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as Informational RFC but I 
have a comment.

Comment
=======

This document is well written and well categorized. I do have a nagging 
feeling that this document will be outdated by the time it will be 
published. It is possible to include some text that says something like

"This document is a snapshot of the SIP related specifications at the 
time of publication. Updated versions of this document will be published 
periodically to capture the then current set of specifications."

or something similar.

Cheers
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art