Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 04 December 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:23:27 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Dec 4th, 2008
telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-081204.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday, per the review guidelines: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 04 Dec 2008

Summary:

Major issues: 
Minor issues: 
Nits/editorial comments: 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art