Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-trill-prob-05.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:59:26 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-trill-prob-05.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2008-11-27
IETF LC End Date: 2008-12-01
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Comments: very few editorial (i.e., to be handled by the RFC Editor)
comments/proposals:
 - 2.1 page 4 (twice): Mbps -> Mbits/s ?
 - 2.3 page 6: perhaps the RSTP abbrev should be introduced (IMHO it is
  far from to be necessary)?
 - 5 page 14: SEND was published some years ago so why you said it is
  "under development"?
 - Author's Addresses -> Authors' Address
 - +1 (310) ... -> +1 310 ... (according to ITU-T E.123)

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: it is the first I-D prepared with a word template which looks so good!?
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art