Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-radext-design-05.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:24:05 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-radext-design-05.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is well written, easy to understand and ready for 
publication as BCP, but I have a few comments of an editorial nature.

Section 2.1.2 Paragraph 3
==========================

* s/mechaism /mechanism/

Section 2.1.3
=============

* s/interoperatibility/interoperability/

Section B.6
===========
* Replace non existent reference [8] with a reference to RFC3629 (At
least I think that was what the authors intended)

Thanks
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:09:36 +0100

> Section 2.1.2 Paragraph 3

  Fixed, thanks.

> Section 2.1.3

  Fixed, thanks.

> Section B.6

  The reference to [8] is in a verbatim quote from another document.  I
think it should be OK to leave it as-is.

  Alan DeKok.