Subject: [Gen-art] Early Notice: Remaining telechat review docs for 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:30:58 -0600

Hi all,

There are 3 telechats coming up in December: Dec 4th (assignments just
sent), Dec 11th and Dec 18th. I received a summary of the docs that
might end up on the various agendas from Alexa (secretariat).

The following is a summary of the docs that were on that list that have
not yet been assigned a telechat date - they are divided into potential
telechat dates, noting that several planned for the 4th did not make the
agenda, so they may well be on the agenda for the 11th:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/IESG-Docs-Agenda-Dec-08.html

I have highlighted in red the docs for which there are outstanding IETF
LC reviews.  I did not update any of the dates or info in the
spreadsheet for these docs and will do so once they are officially on
the agenda.  This is just to give you all some advance notice. For
reviews where lots of issues might have been raised, checking to see if
there is an updated version and reviewing that one early might be
helpful.

Thanks,
Mary. 
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art