Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-02.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:41:09 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-02.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard, but
please fix the following editorial issues.

Editorial
=========

* The references to RFC2779 and RFC3265 are not used. Please remove 
them, especially since the RFC2779 reference will lead to a downref.

Cheers
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art