Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Assignments for 04 December 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:16:14 -0600

Hi folks,
 
I have uploaded the reviews received to date along with the updated
spreadsheets. As always, let me know if there are any errors or
omissions - there were quite a few reviews posted in the past few days. 
 
Thanks,
Mary. 

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 9:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 04 December 2008

Hi all, 

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Dec 4th, 2008
telechat: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-081204.html
<http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-081204.html>  

With the updated spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
<http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html>  
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html
<http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html>  

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday, per the review guidelines: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html>  

Mary. 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html> ). 

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd 
or AD before posting a new version of the draft. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 04 Dec 2008 

Summary: 

Major issues: 
Minor issues: 
Nits/editorial comments: 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art