Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 11 Dec 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 23:49:12 -0500

Hi all,
 
Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-081211-lc.html 

The assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included below. 
Thanks, 
Mary. 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date: 
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known) 
Summary: 
Comments: 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 00:53:52 -0500

If someone wants to take this one:

Reviewer: Scott Brim
- 'Home Automation Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks '
<draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-06.txt> as an Informational RFC
IETF LC ends on 2008-12-24.
The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-06.txt

... I wouldn't mind :-).  I'll be gone for 2 weeks starting the 17th.

---

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:45:04 +0000

I guess I can take this one. My other last call one doesn't look very 
arduous.

/Elwyn