Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art review of draft-ietf-softwire-v4nlri-v6nh-01.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:20:05 +0200

Hi,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Draft: draft-ietf-softwire-v4nlri-v6nh-01.txt
Reviewer: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Review Date: 08 December 2008

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should
be fixed before publication.

Comments:

The acronym NLRI should also be expanded in the title of the draft.

The Requirements Language Section could be moved to a new section after 
the Introduction (i.e., new Section 2). Right now it is located after 
the Abstract.

Section 1, first sentence: reference RFC 4760 does not need to be in 
brackets.

RFC 2434 has been obsoleted by RFC 5226.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art