Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mpr-03

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:06:19 -0600

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mpr-03.txt
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 2008-12-23
IETF LC End Date: 2008-12-24

Summary: The draft is ready for publication as an Experimental.
It is very well written and thorough.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art