Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-pce-dste-02

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:57:52 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft 
(for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-pce-dste-02.txt
Reviewer: Pete McCann
Review Date: 2008-12-23
IETF LC End Date: 2008-12-23

Summary:  Ready

This short document defines an extension to the PCE communication
protocol (PCEP) to carry diffserv class types.  It seems like a good
idea to carry such a thing (if you believe in the PCE model), and I
wonder why this isn't being added to the base PCEP document?  Was
there some controversy about it being included?

Editorial:

"References" heading on Page 7 does not have a section number.  The
references
appear to be sub-sections of the Acknowledgements section.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art