Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-04.txt

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:27:13 -0600

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-04.txt
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: Jan. 23, 2009
IESG Telechat date: 2009-01-29

Summary: The draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Major issues: None.
Minor issues: None.
Nits/editorial comments: In my non-existent experience as a MIB
doctor, I could not find anything out of place.  As a generalist
reviewer, my only (minor) nit is that in the IANA Consideration
section, the authors should put a reference to S2.5 to direct
the IANA editor's attention to the right place in the draft
where 'nemoMIB' MODULE-IDENTITY is defined.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art