Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-eai-downgrade-10.txt

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 11:34:02 -0600

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-eai-downgrade-10.txt
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 2009-01-02
IETF LC End Date: 2009-01-04

Summary: The draft is ready for publication as an Experimental.

Two minor nits follow:

1) The last statement in S3.3 ("Applying this procedure to
  "Received" header field is prohibited.") ought to be moved
  elsewhere.  I think this is a fairly important statement
  and appearing as it does in a section for "unknown" header
  fields, I believe adequate attention may not be paid to
  it.

  A couple of places where it could be moved would be S1 or
  S5, when "RECEIVED downgrading" is discussed.

2) In S5, under "RECEIVED downgrading", does it make sense
  to say "will not contain non-ASCII values" or "should not
  contain non-ASCII values" instead of "don't contain non-
  ASCII values."

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art