Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 27 Jan 2009

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:52:06 -0600

Hi all,
 
Here's the link to the new LC assignments for this week: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-090129-lc.html 

I'm sending them early this week because I'll be traveling tomorrow and
jetlagged on Thursday (and there are already a lot queued up).  

I've also uploaded all the reviews received to date in anticipation of
the telechat on Thursday. 
Please let me know if there are any errors or omissions. 

The reviews and assignments are captured in the spreadsheets: 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html 
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html 

The standard template is included below. 
Thanks, 
Mary. 

------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date: 
IETF LC End Date: 
IESG Telechat date: (if known) 

Summary: 

Major issues: 

Minor issues: 

Nits/editorial comments: 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art