Subject: [Gen-art] gen-art review of draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-08.txt

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:24:14 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).  Please
resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may
receive.

Document: draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-08.txt
Reviewer: Scott  Brim
Review Date: 2009-01-29
IETF LC End Date: 2009-02-09
IESG Telechat date: (not known)

Summary: This document is ready for publication as Proposed Standard.

Comments:

  ID-nits complains about normative references to lower level
  standards.  
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art