Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te-attribute-04.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:52:12 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te-attribute-04.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as Proposed Standard. The 
authors have clarified the issues I raised on the earlier version (-03).

Cheers
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:55:50 -0500

Hi Authors,
   Please fix the email address for Yakov to be @juniper.net instead of 
@juniper.com as listed in the draft.

Thanks
Suresh