Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-10

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 22:39:36 -0500

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Comments:

This draft describes the various ways in which the offer/answer
call model can be realized in SIP, including implementation
recommendations and identification of open issues.  The draft
is descriptive - all normative requirements are in referenced
RFCs.  As an informational draft, this document has a number of
useful implementation recommendations, but cannot (and does not)
make changes to the standards track RFCs for SIP.

I didn't see anything that appeared to need attention in a quick
scan of the draft, but I'm not a SIP expert.

idnits 2.11.02 did not find any issues.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 20:49:08 -0500

David,

Thank you for the review.

	Paul