Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-02.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 18:51:19 +0100

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) 
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive. 

Document: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-02.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2009-02-05
IETF LC End Date: 2009-02-09
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: 
 - Abstract page 1: The Session Description Protocol -> ... (SDP)

 - 3 page 4: receivers (who may never -> receivers (which may never

 - 3 page 4 (twice): i.e. -> i.e.,

 - 4 page 5: synchronizaton -> synchronization

 - 9 page 12: defintion -> definition

 - 10 page 12: 0 - 2**32 - 1 -> 0 .. 2**32 - 1

 - 12.3 page 15: gropuing -> grouping

 - Authors' page 18: NJ  07601, US -> NJ 07601, USA

Regards

[email-masked]