Subject: [Gen-art] LC assignments from 12 Feb 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 11:41:40 -0600

Hi folks,
Since the server's down, I'm forwarding the most recent LC assignments. 

-----------------------------------
Reviewer: Ben Campbell 
- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Time Protocol Version 4
(NTPv4) '
<draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard
IETF LC ends on 2009-02-23. 
The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-05.txt
IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14862&rfc_flag=0
--------------------------------- 
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter
- 'Network Time Protocol Version 4 Protocol And Algorithms Specification
'
<draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-proto-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard
IETF LC ends on 2009-02-23. 
The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-proto-11.txt
IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
13350&rfc_flag=0
---------------------------------- 
Reviewer: Christian Vogt
- 'Softwire Security Analysis and Requirements '
<draft-ietf-softwire-security-requirements-06.txt> as a Proposed
Standard
IETF LC ends on 2009-02-23. 
The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-security-require
ments-06.txt
IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14919&rfc_flag=0
-----------------------------------
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
- 'IPsec Channels: Connection Latching '
<draft-ietf-btns-connection-latching-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard
IETF LC ends on 2009-02-24. 
The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-btns-connection-latching-
08.txt
IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
14310&rfc_flag=0
----------------------------------- 
Reviewer: Francis Dupont 
- 'Pre-Congestion Notification (PCN) Architecture '
<draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-09.txt> as an Informational RFC
IETF LC ends on 2009-02-24. 
The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-09.txt
IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16386&rfc_flag=0