Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 26 February 2009

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:18:27 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the Month. day, 2009 telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-090226.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below. 

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list by COB on Tuesday: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Mary. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  
IESG Telechat date: 26 February 2009

Summary:

Major issues: 
Minor issues: 
Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:58:08 -0600

I've uploaded the reviews received to date along with the updated
spreadsheets. Let me know if there are any errors or omissions.

Thanks,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 4:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Assignments for 26 February 2009

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the February 26, 2009
telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-090226.html

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday: 
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Mary. 

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: 
Reviewer: 
Review Date:  

Summary:

Major issues: 
Minor issues: 
Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:10:21 +0000

Just a note to say that I submitted the LC review of 
draft-ietf-btns-connection-latching-08.txt
at the last minute yesterday.

/Elwyn

Mary Barnes wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art
>