Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for 12 March 2009 Telechat

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 21:43:00 -0600

Hi all,

Here's the link to the summary of assignments for the March 12, 2009
telechat:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/reviewers-090312.html

With the updated spreadsheets:
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art.html
http://www.softarmor.com/rai/temp-gen-art/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/review-guidelines.html

Mary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date: 
IESG Telechat date: 12 March 2009

Summary:

Major issues:
Minor issues:
Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:37:36 -0500

I have uploaded the reviews received to date along with the updated
spreadsheets. Let me know if there are any errors or omissions.

Thanks,
Mary.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 9:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Assignments for 12 March 2009 Telechat

Hi all,

Mary.

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date: 

Summary:

Major issues:
Minor issues:
Nits/editorial comments: