Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-p2pi-cooper-workshop-report-01.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 23:34:42 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for
draft-p2pi-cooper-workshop-report-01.txt

For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Summary: This draft is well written and easy to read. I cannot comment 
much on the contents of the draft since it is just reporting events that 
occurred at a workshop. I think the draft is ready for publication as 
Informational RFC.

Meta comment
============
I think this document should be Informational and not Standards track as 
stated in the draft.

Editorial comments
==================

* Page 4:
s/properietary/proprietary/
s/seperate/separate/

* Page 8:
AQM is undefined. Did you mean QAM? Either way please expand at first use.

* References
The reference with anchor [RFC2474] points to RFC2475. Please fix it to 
read RFC2474.

Thanks
Suresh